Charlize Theron, Jimmy Kimmel discuss who's tougher: NASCAR drivers or UFC fighters?

War time? What are you raving about?

Preserve freedoms eh. That’s why you want to ruthlessly suppress the freedoms of others who’ve committed no crime. Hey, I can’t see how that’s a terrible idea...!

You sound like a Bolshevik or a fascist.
War times, peace. times... depending on how much oil and opium you have

A fan is a fan. Why hold them being a celeb against them?

Because Hollywood is fucking up UFC and it's cringeworthy to hear all these freaks and weirdos talking about something they know nothing about.

And how big of a fan can Charlize Theron be if she's arguing that Nascar drivers are tougher? What kind of fuckshit is that?!

There is fighting in NASCAR. Great camera work, too.

"That's Matt Kenseth! What is he doing in the Impact Zone?"

Because Hollywood is fucking up UFC and it's cringeworthy to hear all these freaks and weirdos talking about something they know nothing about.

And how big of a fan can Charlize Theron be if she's arguing that Nascar drivers are tougher? What kind of fuckshit is that?!
Charlize has been cage side, she's been to events, gives MMA good PR...

What's your contribution to the sport?

War time? What are you raving about?

Preserve freedoms eh. That’s why you want to ruthlessly suppress the freedoms of others who’ve committed no crime. Hey, I can’t see how that’s a terrible idea...!

You sound like a Bolshevik or a fascist.

We obviously disagree on how severe the anti American movement is in our country.
Look at what's happening around you.
You are witnessing an attempted coup d'etat. Nothing less.
There is an attempt to impeach our president under false charges.
90% of our media is controlled by these forces, and lies and propaganda are being spread to the masses daily.

I'm no fascist. Im just someone who realizes the severity of the situation.

Shutting down those who would destroy our Democratic republic is not fascist. It's fighting for our way of life to exist.
Wake up and see what is actually going on.

Jimmy Kimmel came up as the typical frat boy comedian. The man's man. Drinking beer on stage. Making jokes about women,sex, drugs etc.
Anyone remember the man show ?
Yeah the show that had girls jumping on trampolines with bathing suits on called "juggies"
He actually went into the streets with random objects in his pants trying to get women to guess what it was by fondling his crotch.

Now he's decided to completely sell out and pretend none of that ever happened and he's some champion for women and he's gonna let us all know how bad Trump is.

This hypocritical little POS now cries on stage pretending he's some white night for children and women when all he's doing is cashing in.
He friggin meets with Chuck Schumer for fuks sake to go over what he will discuss.
Hes no longer a comedian. He's nothing more than a radical far left political operative who spews lies and propaganda to the uninformed audience.
He needs to be shunned and silenced with extreme prejudice.

Pyro+is+only+hard+to+kill+if+you+suck+get+_38775ab0298b1ee5f21d552aa9ff1dc8.jpg

I've been Ko'd and I've been in a bad wreck.

Car crashes are definitely worse.

that being said, drivers aren't looking for a crash

All this is subjective to how you personally define toughness. But the people acting like NASCAR drivers are not tough are ridiculous. It's not just driving around in circles like so many people believe. Exhaustion is a real thing, that car can get anywhere from 100 degrees to 150 degrees depending on the time of year. Driving in that type of heat for as long as they do in the gear they wear, yeah no thanks. Not to mention the reflexes and quick thinking it takes driving at 200+ mph.

Am I saying they're tougher than MMA fighters? No. Am I saying MMA fighters are tougher than drivers? No. I'm just saying don't look at a sport with blinders on because you feel someone "attacked" the sport you enjoy so much.

I'm not even a NASCAR fan but those dudes are tough in my opinion, but then again, so are MMA fighters.

All this is subjective to how you personally define toughness. But the people acting like NASCAR drivers are not tough are ridiculous.

Sure, NASCAR drivers are tough. I'm sure they work out with a full crew, including dieticians, etc. to maximize their abilities for their sport. Same goes with professional Gamers. There are teens and manlets in their 20's making millions per year, living in mansions, driving supercars and shit; by playing video games professionally. They are in excellent physical shape and health to compliment their job, which is also strenuous.

But no way do the above comes anywhere close to what an MMA fighter goes through b/c neither of them are getting the shit beaten out of them as a job. Taking blunt trauma is not the same as being able to do 100 burpees in 5 minutes; which an MMA fighter can also do.

Napcar is the lowest denominator in terms of the racing world. And they ain't tough. A quarter of the drivers are morbidly obese, and their GOAT the redneck messiah himself, Dale Earnhardt bought the farm when he hit a wall at 40 mph.
LOL WereGonnaLose <3

haha, now you're just grasping for straws while you being a full time grab-asser = truth.

folkstyle wrestling is the most dominant base in ufc history to this day, nobody grab assing but you and your 60 year old red neck firebird and fox body mustang friends

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lessconaga
Back