Charlize Theron, Jimmy Kimmel discuss who's tougher: NASCAR drivers or UFC fighters?

we dont need your cuck opinion on anything Jimmie

folkstyle wrestling is the most dominant base in ufc history to this day, nobody grab assing but you and your 60 year old red neck firebird and fox body mustang friends

but the UFC is not you. you're just a full time grab-asser who'd get knocked the fuck out and on the streets, soccer kicked and head stomped to death.

but the UFC is not you. you're just a full time grab-asser who'd get knocked the fuck out and on the streets, soccer kicked and head stomped to death.

anyone with d1 wrestling background isn't losing a street fight against some fat lazy fuck minimum wage redneck like you

Charlize has been cage side, she's been to events, gives MMA good PR...

What's your contribution to the sport?

Celebrities do all kinds of things for exposure. She's still arguing that NASCAR drivers are tougher than MMA fighters which shows a serious lack of understanding.

My contribution to the sport was my hard-earned cash as is the contribution of any consumer, that is until they started peddling Hollywood bullshit and got bought by a terrorist family.

The MMA experts don't know what they are talking about either. They often get fight picks wrong (when they are brave enough to make the pick), most of the time, they just pick the fighter they like to win.

The MMA experts are often not able to appreciate a technical MMA fight, they have the same taste as the casuals and hardcore fans, they just want to see a sloppy slugfest by two gassed out fighters or a dominant grappling performance.

Most people talking about MMA don't know what the hell they are talking about. The entire sport is filled with people with "casual taste" in the sport. LOL
<mma4>

anyone with d1 wrestling background isn't losing a street fight against some fat lazy fuck minimum wage redneck like you

what if i've been training and fighting which includes grab assing for nearly 10 years (but not on a full time grab-assin basis like you)? want to put your skills to the test? we are close by.

Kenny here,

I love Jimmy Kimmel. I am a big fan. His show is so funny and I like his view on things. I once waited 3 hours to watch the taping of the show, but my asthma started acting up because of all the smog/traffic on Hollywood Blvd and I had to go back home.

I should actually plan another trip. My mom told me I can go anytime because she can get me tickets, but I am so busy these days. I recently started a part time job at the LA Traffic Courthouse in Downtown. I'm also going to Santa Monica College and Machida Karate Classes. My friend from next door will probably come with me.

I've never watched NASCAR but everyone drives around so I assume it is very easy compare to being a martial artist competing in the UFC. I mean even uber and lyft drivers do it for a living so it can't be all that bad. I don't get it. They drive cars with UPS logos on them lol. thats weird. and they drive in circles, but it must not be that easy then everyone will do it. I watched talladega knights: the ballad of ricky bobby before and it was funny and a good movie.

lol. I dunno...
What's your schtick again?

We obviously disagree on how severe the anti American movement is in our country.
Look at what's happening around you.
You are witnessing an attempted coup d'etat. Nothing less.
There is an attempt to impeach our president under false charges.
90% of our media is controlled by these forces, and lies and propaganda are being spread to the masses daily.

I'm no fascist. Im just someone who realizes the severity of the situation.

Shutting down those who would destroy our Democratic republic is not fascist. It's fighting for our way of life to exist.
Wake up and see what is actually going on.
Your proposed tactics are exactly what *would* shut down our democratic republic.

Using draconian authoritarian suppression to supposedly protect “freedom” is an utterly insane idea. You will destroy that which you cherish. Far worse than those who you say are threats to freedom.

I agree leftists are a threat to liberty, but a mild one. Your ideas though would be a huge attack on liberty. It’s just batshit.

Yes the media is propaganda, and they do distort facts often to suit their agenda. But that’s what freedom allows. One should combat this using their own freedoms - not by trying to destroy the freedoms of others.

One does not defend liberty, by destroying it.

And no, this isn’t an attempted coup. It’s pretty unlikely that Trump is removed from office IMO. But if he was, they’d do it legally. Maybe the charges would be exaggerated (I don’t know as I’m not in the FBI, and even FBI agents with lots of info can believe things that are totally untrue), but the removal would still be legal under the system. So, not a coup.

Also the leftists wouldn’t be putting their own guy in office. They’d be putting in Pence, who I’m wary of but I’d prefer to Trump. Trump is damaging to the Republican Party. Him getting removed from office would probably be a good thing for the Republican Party, IMO.

I still don't understand her reasoning- drivers work harder... because they are driving?

BRB guys about to go work hard by driving to the mall
I am no super fan but, race car drivers work for over 3hrs..only breaks they get are for tires and fuel.....and that is what....2 times? They just use different instruments.....they are athletes

charlize-theron.jpg
Who is that?

I am no super fan but, race car drivers work for over 3hrs..only breaks they get are for tires and fuel.....and that is what....2 times? They just use different instruments.....they are athletes
I'm a super athlete then. I sat for 8 hours today in my office

Getting caught up in more lies I see

You are one hell of a guy
Since you're too lazy to actually verify the truth of my statement (because you'd much rather troll), here's the quote:

On average, men drive roughly 40% more miles than women but are at less risk to accidents than women; I was incorrect about insurance rates though.

And Theron started watching the UFC like in 2012, she's hardly more knowledgeable <Lmaoo>.

And I quoted myself to respond a second time, here.

So, have you been spending your evenings looking up threads I've posted in to try and catch me in something? What sad life you must be living to go to such lengths simply because it's impossible for you to admit being wrong about an inconsequential discussion in another thread.

Back