Charlize Theron, Jimmy Kimmel discuss who's tougher: NASCAR drivers or UFC fighters?

You've got to be tough to get in a car, and drive in a circle at almost 200mph with a bunch of other cars doing 200mph. You go into an mma fight knowing you'll get punched and kicked, but you're 99.99999% sure you're going to be alive when the fight is over. A NASCAR driver could die literally at any moment during the race.

I'm not even a NASCAR fan, it's pretty fucking boring. But lets not pretend they're not tough.

In terms of actual injuries those guys have a shitload. They are constantly subject to small collisions at extreme speeds, and routninely suffer both joint and soft tissue injury. As well as specific injuries for their sport (shoulder and drop-foot)

I cannot stand NASCAR, but they take a fucking beating.

Jimmy Kimmel came up as the typical frat boy comedian. The man's man. Drinking beer on stage. Making jokes about women,sex, drugs etc.
Anyone remember the man show ?
Yeah the show that had girls jumping on trampolines with bathing suits on called "juggies"
He actually went into the streets with random objects in his pants trying to get women to guess what it was by fondling his crotch.

Now he's decided to completely sell out and pretend none of that ever happened and he's some champion for women and he's gonna let us all know how bad Trump is.

This hypocritical little POS now cries on stage pretending he's some white night for children and women when all he's doing is cashing in.
He friggin meets with Chuck Schumer for fuks sake to go over what he will discuss.
Hes no longer a comedian. He's nothing more than a radical far left political operative who spews lies and propaganda to the uninformed audience.
He needs to be shunned and silenced with extreme prejudice.

Same with Seth Meyers, both with their leftist agenda.

What a dumb bitch. Fuck all these Hollywood freaks, get out of my sport!
I hear what you're saying, but Charlize has been to UFC events, been cage side etc... sounds like a legit paying fan to me.

As long as they bring money and exposure to the sport, I don't see what the problem is.

depends on how you define "tough", handling those cars with that kind of horse power at 200 miles an hour for 5 hours is absurd on the body. Tough is not only being able to punch and get punched, just because someone may not be able to fight does not mean they are not tough, I knew a kid in highschool that would break his arm go "man that hurt" then go on with his day, go to hospital a day later to find out its broken, could not fight worth a shit but was one tough SOB
Agreed.

If I had to pick one attribute to determine toughness, it's how someone battles trough fatigue. It's more complicated than that, but that's my #1.

And why was it? I googled but couldn’t find anything. Tybura apparently tweeted he had no idea what it was about.
spchlss.gif
What’s this from?

And holy crap, I never realized how eerily he and his sister look alike. They have almost the same face.

Dude they gotta really watch those round numbers -not easy

Plus theres always they chance they get lost in the ring - a dangerous place

Oh man, the shoop of the girl holding up round 2 by a dead Apollo Creed is too awesome!

I’ll be honest though, I could totally see myself becoming disoriented in a ring. And I know some ditzy guys that I could totally see that happening to.

At first I felt bad for laughing, then I remembered that women on average pay more for car insurance because they're statistically worse drivers.
Uhhh...no.

Men pay more for car insurance because they drive more recklessly, speed more, have more DUIs etc.

Uhhh...no.

Men pay more for car insurance because they drive more recklessly, speed more, have more DUIs etc.
Men drive 40% more miles than women but are at less risk for accident (when there's a control for difference in miles driven).

And here's the knuckle dragging dumb fuck conservative to shoe-horn politics into a non political thread.
Funny, sounds just like Kimmel himself!

I don’t think you realized the irony of what you were saying.

You can’t separate anything involving Kimmel from politics, because Kimmel never separates himself from politics.

As for dumb conservatives, classical liberals - free market conservatives, libertarians - are the smartest people. Which is why they are classical liberals.
according to him, they met at a bar, traded numbers or something, and when she later called him he didn't answer because he didn't save the number.

must be joking though lol
If this were true though, how would he know it was her who’d called him? And wouldn’t she just leave a message...? I’m sure people don’t pick up every time for her.

I didn’t hear him say this, but maybe he was joking.
Jimmy Kimmel came up as the typical frat boy comedian. The man's man. Drinking beer on stage. Making jokes about women,sex, drugs etc.
Anyone remember the man show ?
Yeah the show that had girls jumping on trampolines with bathing suits on called "juggies"
He actually went into the streets with random objects in his pants trying to get women to guess what it was by fondling his crotch.

Now he's decided to completely sell out and pretend none of that ever happened and he's some champion for women and he's gonna let us all know how bad Trump is.

This hypocritical little POS now cries on stage pretending he's some white night for children and women when all he's doing is cashing in.
He friggin meets with Chuck Schumer for fuks sake to go over what he will discuss.
Hes no longer a comedian. He's nothing more than a radical far left political operative who spews lies and propaganda to the uninformed audience.
He needs to be shunned and silenced with extreme prejudice.
I sort of agreed with you until the silenced bit.

No, he definitely shouldn’t be silenced. Let’s not resort to the same BS as these authoritarian regressive leftists.

If the network thought he was hurting their ratings and revenues and could find someone more profitable, he should be fired. But silenced? No.
What a dumb bitch. Fuck all these Hollywood freaks, get out of my sport!
A fan is a fan. Why hold them being a celeb against them?

Are you mad The Rock attends events?
Men drive 40% more miles than women but are at less risk for accident (when there's a control for difference in miles driven).
You said men have lower insurance rates, which is the reverse of the truth.

This isn’t the same as saying men are worse drivers - though there are many ways to define “worse”, which will give you contradictory results based on definition. But from an insurance company’s POV, men are a bigger liability all else equal.

Last edited:

This isn’t the same as saying men are worse drivers - though there are many ways to define “worse”, which will give you contradictory results based on definition. But from an insurance companies POV, men are a bigger liability all else equal.
If you read through this thread you would've seen that I already addressed this not once, but twice.

If you read through this thread you would've seen that I already addressed this not once, but twice.
I did read through the thread, though my initial response to you was before I did so.

But your response to me still makes no sense in the context of what I said. It doesn’t make anything I said less true, or your initial statement about women having higher rates more true.

“(Drivers) have to work harder (at intimidation) because fighters get really close to each other – drivers are in cars,” Theron reasoned.

But Kimmel had no problem picking a side.

“No, they’re not working harder than the UFC guys,” the host responded. “The big difference is, no one is punching (NASCAR drivers) in the face. No one’s getting them in a stranglehold.”

(This is where we need to note that Kimmel is one of many celebrities who has an investment ownership stake in the UFC after the purchase by WME)

“I don’t know what’s worse: That, or getting in a car crash,” Theron said. “That’s not a good way to go.”

fuck Jimmy "SJW Crying Bitchass" Kimmel.

Lol. Do they pay more in the US? Our leftists ate themselves and said it was against equality.. so now the women pay as much as the men. Lol.

Funny, sounds just like Kimmel himself!

I don’t think you realized the irony of what you were saying.

You can’t separate anything involving Kimmel from politics, because Kimmel never separates himself from politics.

As for dumb conservatives, classical liberals - free market conservatives, libertarians - are the smartest people. Which is why they are classical liberals.

If this were true though, how would he know it was her who’d called him? And wouldn’t she just leave a message...? I’m sure people don’t pick up every time for her.

I didn’t hear him say this, but maybe he was joking.

I sort of agreed with you until the silenced bit.

No, he definitely shouldn’t be silenced. Let’s not resort to the same BS as these authoritarian regressive leftists.

If the network thought he was hurting their ratings and revenues and could find someone more profitable, he should be fired. But silenced? No.

A fan is a fan. Why hold them being a celeb against them?

Are you made The Rock attends events?

This isn’t the same as saying men are worse drivers - though there are many ways to define “worse”, which will give you contradictory results based on definition. But from an insurance companies POV, men are a bigger liability all else equal.

Normally i agree with you but how far do you allow the spread of lies and propaganda ? How much of the media do you tolerate being hijacked by anti American entities ?
How damaging does the radically liberal sponsored media's propaganda have to become ?

Imo at this point we are in a cold civil war and if it were up to me war time rules would apply.
I'd start by sending federal troops into California and start arresting state officials.
I'd charge a few celebs with threats to the President also.
Letting this go any farther will only make it more difficult to eradicate.
We're not fighting opposing American views. We're fighting anti American entities who are a threat to our Democratic Republic.

I did read through the thread, though my initial response to you was before I did so.

But your response to me still makes no sense in the context of what I said. It doesn’t make anything I said less true, or your initial statement about women having higher rates more true.
I already said I was wrong about the rates, clearly you didn't read through this thread.

And men have more accidents because they drive 40% more miles; when you control for miles women actually have more accidents, which is relevant because the original topic is that women are statistically worse drivers.

Back