Charlize Theron, Jimmy Kimmel discuss who's tougher: NASCAR drivers or UFC fighters?

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

“(Drivers) have to work harder (at intimidation) because fighters get really close to each other – drivers are in cars,” Theron reasoned.

But Kimmel had no problem picking a side.

“No, they’re not working harder than the UFC guys,” the host responded. “The big difference is, no one is punching (NASCAR drivers) in the face. No one’s getting them in a stranglehold.”

(This is where we need to note that Kimmel is one of many celebrities who has an investment ownership stake in the UFC after the purchase by WME)

“I don’t know what’s worse: That, or getting in a car crash,” Theron said. “That’s not a good way to go.”

Good to hear that they’ve finally solved this age old question...

Let the experts do their fucking jobs.

Nascar is to driving what pro wrestling is to fighting sports.

1997_impreza_wrc_australia_1.jpg

Bless

NASCAR drivers vs ANY type of real "fighter" regarding to who's "tougher"???

Irrevocable Proof that Women and MMA don't mix.

Where's Meryl Streep fine ass at?

I hate when Adam Carolla calls James Kimmell Jimmy; as if he is a regular nice guy Jimmy Smith level guy.

50cent/ Kimmell got BTFO by Mayweather.

I still don't understand her reasoning- drivers work harder... because they are driving?

BRB guys about to go work hard by driving to the mall

If they’re going to go ahead and refer to the sport as UFC then it’s only fair that other “UFC” promotions can dub themselves as UFC as well

Bellator UFC
RizinUFC

NBA doesn’t own “basketball”. If the UFC brand has gotten so big that people don’t know the sport is called MMA it’s time for some commie fuckery and for UFC to be a common use term for the sport UFC

Kenny here,

I love Jimmy Kimmel. I am a big fan. His show is so funny and I like his view on things. I once waited 3 hours to watch the taping of the show, but my asthma started acting up because of all the smog/traffic on Hollywood Blvd and I had to go back home.

I should actually plan another trip. My mom told me I can go anytime because she can get me tickets, but I am so busy these days. I recently started a part time job at the LA Traffic Courthouse in Downtown. I'm also going to Santa Monica College and Machida Karate Classes. My friend from next door will probably come with me.

I've never watched NASCAR but everyone drives around so I assume it is very easy compare to being a martial artist competing in the UFC. I mean even uber and lyft drivers do it for a living so it can't be all that bad. I don't get it. They drive cars with UPS logos on them lol. thats weird. and they drive in circles, but it must not be that easy then everyone will do it. I watched talladega knights: the ballad of ricky bobby before and it was funny and a good movie.

lol. I dunno...

Man Tybura really did a number on Charlize.. talk about hit it and quit it.

“(Drivers) have to work harder (at intimidation) because fighters get really close to each other – drivers are in cars,” Theron reasoned.

<JerryWWF><bball1><JagsKiddingMe>

She probably thought her character in monster was more hardcore than war machine.

Kenny here,

I love Jimmy Kimmel. I am a big fan. His show is so funny and I like his view on things. I once waited 3 hours to watch the taping of the show, but my asthma started acting up because of all the smog/traffic on Hollywood Blvd and I had to go back home.

I should actually plan another trip. My mom told me I can go anytime because she can get me tickets...

Hi Kenny.

Nobody gives a fuck.

Thanks dude

Good to hear that they’ve finally solved this age old question...

Let the experts do their fucking jobs.
The MMA experts don't know what they are talking about either. They often get fight picks wrong (when they are brave enough to make the pick), most of the time, they just pick the fighter they like to win.

The MMA experts are often not able to appreciate a technical MMA fight, they have the same taste as the casuals and hardcore fans, they just want to see a sloppy slugfest by two gassed out fighters or a dominant grappling performance.

Most people talking about MMA don't know what the hell they are talking about. The entire sport is filled with people with "casual taste" in the sport. LOL

isn't NASCAR that redneck american "sport" where they drive in a circle?

I think maybe she means because drivers can die?

Back