Charlize Theron, Jimmy Kimmel discuss who's tougher: NASCAR drivers or UFC fighters?

Considering Charlize mom shot her dad I'd just go with whatever she says.

Normally i agree with you but how far do you allow the spread of lies and propaganda ? How much of the media do you tolerate being hijacked by anti American entities ?
How damaging does the radically liberal sponsored media's propaganda have to become ?

Imo at this point we are in a cold civil war and if it were up to me war time rules would apply.
I'd start by sending federal troops into California and start arresting state officials.
I'd charge a few celebs with threats to the President also.
Letting this go any farther will only make it more difficult to eradicate.
We're not fighting opposing American views. We're fighting anti American entities who are a threat to our Democratic Republic.
You talk about anti-American, but all this sounds nightmarishly anti-American to me.

I already said I was wrong about the rates, clearly you didn't read through this thread.

And men have more accidents because they drive 40% more miles; when you control for miles women actually have more accidents, which is relevant because the original topic is that women are statistically worse drivers.
I read that, but after my initial post.

No, that does not make them worse drivers. That’s just one stat. Insurance companies aren’t stupid - if men were less of a liability, they’d reflect this in their rates.

Like I said, you could define worse many ways, and different definitions would give different results. But men are bigger liabilities from an insurance company’s POV, and this makes them riskier in an important way.

Is this sort of like an infamous or bad cop having to serve prison time and the prisoners licking their chops in anticipation?

Poor kid

Probably been mentioned a thousand times already, but why are they comparing toughness between a person who gets punched in the face for a living to someone who drives around in circles for hours until they crash?
Worst motor sport EVER.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Uhhmm lets see. Getting punched and kicked in the face vs driving a car in a circle. Yeah seems comparable.

Normally i agree with you but how far do you allow the spread of lies and propaganda ? How much of the media do you tolerate being hijacked by anti American entities ?
How damaging does the radically liberal sponsored media's propaganda have to become ?

Imo at this point we are in a cold civil war and if it were up to me war time rules would apply.
I'd start by sending federal troops into California and start arresting state officials.
I'd charge a few celebs with threats to the President also.
Letting this go any farther will only make it more difficult to eradicate.
We're not fighting opposing American views. We're fighting anti American entities who are a threat to our Democratic Republic.

You sure sound like a real 'murican! :)

DX-YshFXUAA0SxY.jpg

Last edited:
Women talking sports. How cute.

I don't give a shit about NASCAR but I once saw this segment about it on Top Gear that really surprised me. Apparently, there's hardly any electronics/cutting edge technology involved in the actual racing. It's all pretty bare bones compared to F1/WRC and all that jazz.

I think you gotta be a pretty tough guy to keep it together driving inches away from all those other cars. I don't think there's a lot of pussies in either MMA or NASCAR.

You talk about anti-American, but all this sounds nightmarishly anti-American to me.

In peace time yes.
In war time no.
You missed my whole point.
There comes a time when politics are not enough.
We fight these entities with extreme prejudice on order to preserve our freedoms, not to suppress them.

You sure sound like a real 'murican! :)

DX-YshFXUAA0SxY.jpg
You're an ignorant idiot who knows nothing of what's going on around him.
The brainwashing has told you that anyone who contradicts the propaganda you beleive must be some toothless hate filled hic.
Your a good little soldier aren't you ?
Lol at anyone liking Jimmy Kimmel having an opinion worth listening to.
Shouldn't you be figuring out a way you can remove your own testicles ?
You know, so that you're not so toxic ?

In peace time yes.
In war time no.
You missed my whole point.
There comes a time when politics are not enough.
We fight these entities with extreme prejudice on order to preserve our freedoms, not to suppress them.
War time? What are you raving about?

Preserve freedoms eh. That’s why you want to ruthlessly suppress the freedoms of others who’ve committed no crime. Hey, I can’t see how that’s a terrible idea...!

You sound like a Bolshevik or a fascist.

Back