Chael Sonnen on the Jim Rome Show - TRT and 'LeBron James Is a Dork'

Chael would make Lebron cry in a street fight. And that is just being dead honest

seems like a lot of insecurity going on in here...since when did MMA fans become boxing fans puffing their chests out about how much a trained fighter can beat someone that does not train fighting...let's be honest Ray Lewis was a 2 time state wrestling champion in high school...he did that while devoting considerably more time and energy into being a football player...who knows what he would've been if he would've trained to fight

I find him embarrassing to watch outside of MMA.

Lebron by armbar. And I totally agree with Chael about Lebron not being a world champion when he won the NBA title, he's totally right and I didn't think any Americans realised that.

There should be a sticky thread for all of the Chael quotes that are posted in Sherdog

Whether if it's an Olympic Gold Medal or Championship in his professional sport, LeBron has both of those accomplishments while Chael has neither.

Next thing you know Chael will be calling Lebron out for a one on one basketball game.

Lebron via triangle

Whether if it's an Olympic Gold Medal or Championship in his professional sport, LeBron has both of those accomplishments while Chael has neither.

Ouch

anderson-silva-lebron-james.jpg

Last edited:
Bottom line Chael can kick Lebrons ass easy.
inb4 1v1 basketball match replies.

Man, I need some coffee or something. I read the title as "Leben" and was all, "Chael, leave Leben alone. He might be a lot of things, but dork isn't one."

There is no other team in other countries who can compete with NBA teams so the point is stupid. I watch a lot of international basketball, won most my vcash on it, and they are nowhere near the level of the NBA. NBA champs are the best in the world.

Back