Chael and Vitor were on PEDS vs jones

How didn't Jones realize his toe twisted off.

Took polygraph and passed. Its undeniable at this point that hes clean.

I know this is sarcasm, but lie detectors are pseudoscience. There is no magic machine that can read the human mind.

On the other hand, drug testing is semi-pseudoscience. There is no magic test that can accurately distinguish natty athletes from enhanced athletes, no matter what anti-doping agencies tell you.

Probably something to do with neither of them having even faced a LHW opponent in the cage for at least HALF A DECADE, let alone built up a solid active win-streak in the division to earn a legitimate title shot.

Matter of fact, Chael hadn't faced a LHW opponent for EIGHT YEARS and was even off a loss at MW when he was awarded/sentenced to fight Bones for the 205 strap.

GOD what a shit-shallow division LHW was right in the middle of Jon Jones's reign.

Smfh Jones division was STACKED when he was champ he beat a who's who back then it's just the opponents aren't in their prime no more so new mma viewers like u it's easy to say they suck u can literally say that about all fighters almost none of them know when to retire at the right time

I would argue that any matchup with fighters out of their prime doesn't matter. It's just not the same fighter, and the outcome does not reflect the skills the fighters had at their prime.

Would I mention Shogun-Chuck? Nope.
Would I mention Rampage-Chuck II? Nope.

What interests me is how Chuck was doing in his prime against proper competition, and sorry, that was not Tito. Rampage never was PRIDE champion, he was always only a contender, and he thoroughly outclassed Chuck, standing, and on the ground, in a 10+ minute fight. Chuck had NOTHING.

Chuck was the champ in what was back then the #2 organisation, and couldn't hang in the #1 organisation. That does not spell "LHW great" to me.

Styles male fights. Period. Just cus Rampage had Chuck's number doesn't mean Chuck wasn't great. You know who had Rampage's number in the era you speak of? Wanderlei. You know who absolutely dominated Wanderlei right before he went to Pride and started crushing guys like Rampage? Tito. That same guy you're so dismissive of because he got stomped by the lowly Chuck Liddell. Styles make fights all day long. I thought everyone knew this.

Oh, a pair of middleweights were on PEDs when they fought a fellow PED user at LHW?

Vitor almost took his arm and Shale damn near took his toe

these are flabby MWs as well LOL

But according to haters jones only wins because hes on peds. Even though real fans know hes clean. Im just putting a flaw in haters logic on display.

I've never once read a post claiming that Jones only wins because he's on the bike. Hyperbole much? Does his repeated PED offenses take him off the GOAT lists, IMO yes. Is Jon dominant only because of his PED use? No.

HAHAHA LAWL LAWL LAWL!!!!! GOAT LAWL!!!!!!!1!!!!!!11!!

You use two middleweights as examples for why Jones is the GOAT? What a troll.

Smfh Jones division was STACKED when he was champ he beat a who's who back then it's just the opponents aren't in their prime no more so new mma viewers like u it's easy to say they suck u can literally say that about all fighters almost none of them know when to retire at the right time

I saw Rua's horrible performances against Forrest and a million-year-old mostly-retired Mark Coleman live.

When some casuals were surprised Jones was betting favourite over the legend Rua I pointed out that Jones wasn't fighting a NAME, he was fighting a human being who had demonstrated that he was very beatable with solid grappling and who was off yet another knee surgery, just as he was when he looked so shithouse against Coleman. The smart money was on Jones, because the smart money knows being part of a "who's who" doesn't mean shit.

Machida meanwhile was on a 1-2 skid with no relevant wins in the previous two years when he was fed to Jones as a short-notice injury replacement. He was long passed being the unstoppable destroyer who had blazed his way to the title. Again Jones was favourite because the smart money knew that NAME doesn't mean half as much in real life as casuals like you think it does.

Jackson was well into his Please Don't Wrestle Me phase. Again, NAME meaning far less than casual fans like you understand.

Vitor and Chael? I mean ... just fucking LOL.

So of Jones's first 6 title fights only ONE opponent had better than an active 2-win streak in the division. Why? Because the division was SHALLOW AS FUCK.

Last edited:
Why didnt they beat him on an even playing feild.?

lol bones goat

1) They're middleweights.

2) They almost did. Vitor just needed to hold on to that armbar a little longer, and Chael just needed to survive the round for the doctor to call the fight off due to Jones' toe.

Why didnt they beat him on an even playing feild.?

lol bones goat
So you are openly admitting that Jon has been using illegal PEDs his whole career and in the same post saying he's GOAT?{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}
My god some people are retarded…
In fact this thread is so retarded I tent to think the author is the king idiot himself.

Just imagine if the ref had called the fight after seeing Jones' mangled toe.

Chael gets the shit beat out of him yet wins the belt.

I wish it happened just to hear the trash talk Chael would come up with to justify the win

1) They're middleweights.

2) They almost did. Vitor just needed to hold on to that armbar a little longer, and Chael just needed to survive the round for the doctor to call the fight off due to Jones' toe.
If vitor wasnt on peds jones would have ended him in the first lmao.

Back