Chael and Vitor were on PEDS vs jones

But according to haters jones only wins because hes on peds. Even though real fans know hes clean. Im just putting a flaw in haters logic on display.

People who don't understand the simple truth that just about everyone in professional sports is on some sort of PED aren't really worth trying to argue with, IMO.

Dope

Prime Chuck got destroyed by prime Rampage, smartass (2003, not the 2007 rematch, in case you don't know anything). He also got whooped by Alistair before he got that one punch in. Don't ever mention Chuck Liddell among the LHW greats.

Better not mention Wanderlei either then. And I don't accept the excuse that him and Chuck fought out of their primes that the Pride-fanboys parrot.

Chuck was on a worse skid when they fought, and never manged to beat anyone again, iirc. Wand had more success after that, which is a logical indication that he had not declined any worse than Chuck (and arguably less) when they fought. Chuck was one of the LHW greats and matched up well with Wand. With Rampage? Not so much.

Wasn't Vitor muscleman beast KO artist at the time?

But according to haters jones only wins because hes on peds. Even though real fans know hes clean. Im just putting a flaw in haters logic on display.

GUYS YOUR "ONLY A REAL FAN IF YOU THINK JONES IS CLEAN".

<GOT3> WELCOME TO THE NEW NOW. MMA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT.

How do “real” fans know he is clean? If anything the evidence points to his guilt.

Wasn't Vitor muscleman beast KO artist at the time?

hi-res-e5b0c6d5fcbe3bbbe4f28776eeb3e385_crop_north.jpg

Prime Chuck got destroyed by prime Rampage, smartass (2003, not the 2007 rematch, in case you don't know anything). He also got whooped by Alistair before he got that one punch in. Don't ever mention Chuck Liddell among the LHW greats.
Someone has hurt feelings. What did he do to you?

Took polygraph and passed. Its undeniable at this point that hes clean.
Polygraphs aren’t 100 percent reliable. That’s why the are not admissible in court. Also who administered this test?

Cause jones still has a foot reach advantage cause he refuses to fight people his own size

Because they were half his size?

And oddly enough, he almost DID lose against both guys.

TRTtor popped his elbow, and he folded his toe into horror movie status against Shael.
He almost lost to Chael ?
jones-sonnen-finish.gif

Jones looks just like my turd earlier. I bet he smells like it too.

It's hilarious that TS went ahead and shoehorned Shael in there.

As if steroids are some magical substance that make all gearheads equal no matter their age size condition genetics and blah blah blah.

TS is 13 years old.

Because they were half his size?

And oddly enough, he almost DID lose against both guys.

TRTtor popped his elbow, and he folded his toe into horror movie status against Shael.

I'll give you Vitor, but he annihilated Chael toe or no toe, took him down at will and smashed him to pieces.

He almost lost to Chael ?
jones-sonnen-finish.gif

I'll give you Vitor, but he annihilated Chael toe or no toe, took him down at will and smashed him to pieces.

You guys must have forgotten the part where Jones' toe was literally folded sideways, with the bone hanging out.

YES, had Chael survived that round, he would have won, because no doctor would have allowed Jon to answer the bell for round 2.

Not saying he "beat" Jon per se, but he would have been awarded the victory, had the fight continued.

Back