Chael and Vitor were on PEDS vs jones

Oh Juicey-wuicey, the gargantuan crush your sweet, young, hopelessly naive heart has on my boy Jonny Bones continues to blind you to the fact that this has been the entire point the entire time.

Stating facts is not "philosophy". And not "buying" facts is not the act of the mind of a rational person, it is the act of a mind rendered irrational by infatuation-driven hero worship.

Dear oh dear princess, the all-consuming nature of your schoolgirl obsession with my boy Jonny Bones has scrambled your young, fragile brain to such an extent that you completely lack the ability to discern that there is a blindingly obvious difference between
  • a natural light heavyweight champion defending against opponents who have lead into the challenge with several recent fights against other light heavyweights, and
  • a natural light heavyweight champion defending against opponents who have lead into the challenge with zero fights against light heavyweights for half a decade.
You see pookie, there is nothing to "pick". These two things are not even close to being at odds. They are not ideas. They are not philosophies. They are not claims. They are simply facts.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Miss Rumdumbski, your such a butt hurt cry baby bitch, let it go, you big cry baby girl, your seriously digging up threads nearly a week old still crying like a dumbass LMAO. I see i've sent you into a week long deep depression. Owell, i'll just gladly continue to keep your tears flooding sherdog over your main man Jones you can't stand. No problem.

So it took you a week long to come up with this lame poem? LOL.

And excuse me mamm, Mommie Rumdumbski, please dont explain anything about Natural classes of any weight division, you know why? Because it just means you are still crying about Jones size, you will never figure that out, still haven't figured that out, when you do, you will stop whining, guaranteed.

Miss Rummomma, leave your imaginary contradictory made up in your butt hurt mind wanna be facts to yourself. Hopefully for your butt hurt sake, you might get a more clearer vision once the smoke clears lil momma.

Last edited:
Miss Rumdumbski, your such a butt hurt cry baby bitch, let it go, you big cry baby girl, your seriously digging up threads nearly a week old still crying like a dumbass LMAO. I see i've sent you into a week long deep depression. Owell, i'll just gladly continue to keep your tears flooding sherdog over your main man Jones you can't stand. No problem.

So it took you a week long to come up with this lame poem? LOL.

And excuse me mamm, Mommie Rumdumbski, please dont explain anything about Natural classes of any weight division, you know why? Because it just means you are still crying about Jones size, you will never figure that out, still haven't figured that out, when you do, you will stop whining, guaranteed.

Miss Rummomma, leave your imaginary contradictory made up in your butt hurt mind wanna be facts to yourself. Hopefully for your butt hurt sake, you might get a more clearer vision once the smoke clears lil momma.

Shhhhhhhhhh, there, there princess, your Big Daddy Rum knows that once again you're upset that your Big Daddy had grown up things to attend to and took a few days to click on the reply notification link but Daddy's here now.

Now, your Big Daddy Rum's sorry your Daddy can't change the simple fact that Chael and Vitor hadn't been in the cage with a light-heavyweight opponent for an entire half decade when they challenged your crush Jonny Bones pookie, but you'll learn there are just some things you have to accept as unchangeable truths no matter how much they hurt your sweet, fragile little heart.

Shhhhhhhhhh, there, there princess, your Big Daddy Rum knows that once again you're upset that your Big Daddy had grown up things to attend to and took a few days to click on the reply notification link but Daddy's here now.

Now, your Big Daddy Rum's sorry your Daddy can't change the simple fact that Chael and Vitor hadn't been in the cage with a light-heavyweight opponent for an entire half decade when they challenged your crush Jonny Bones pookie, but you'll learn there are just some things you have to accept as unchangeable truths no matter how much they hurt your sweet, fragile little heart.

Momma Rum, it only takes 5 mins or less to reply, save that lie about why it took you a whole week to reply, of course you just can't admit I sent you into a week long despression and you couldn't take it and are still in your butt hurt feelings about Jones.

Momma Rum, you keep saying the same thing about Vitor and Chael in every post you have made? Your point? Did you think I forgot Momma Rum?

Momma Rum, how can I forget even if I wanted to when you repeat the same thing in every post.

Momma Rum, we know you blame Jones size for beating his opponents, you said that in every post now.

Momma Rum, you already said you discredit Jones wins against Chael and Victor.

Momma Rum, you already cried a river about Middleweights and Jones size the entire thread.

Momma Rum, it must suck that Jones makes you lose sleep at night over his size and his chicken legs.

Momma Rum, I'll even help you out and start off your next reply, if i'm wrong correct me mamma.

Momma Rum says " Victor and Chael spent a half of decade fighting at middleweight "

Momma Rum, it only takes 5 mins or less to reply, save that lie about why it took you a whole week to reply, of course you just can't admit I sent you into a week long despression and you couldn't take it and are still in your butt hurt feelings about Jones.

Momma Rum, you keep saying the same thing about Vitor and Chael in every post you have made? Your point? Did you think I forgot Momma Rum?

Momma Rum, how can I forget even if I wanted to when you repeat the same thing in every post.

Momma Rum, we know you blame Jones size for beating his opponents, you said that in every post now.

Momma Rum, you already said you discredit Jones wins against Chael and Victor.

Momma Rum, you already cried a river about Middleweights and Jones size the entire thread.

Momma Rum, it must suck that Jones makes you lose sleep at night over his size and his chicken legs.

Oh princess, these simple ideas are only so difficult for you to grasp because the intense emotions brought on by your gargantuan crush on Jonny Bones cloud your young, fragile little mind.

You see, as proven beyond doubt for any rational person your Big Daddy Rum was defending the apple of your eye Jonny Bones against accusations that he was especially large for a light heavyweight long before this thread ever existed. If you were able to calm down enough to process such thoughts blossom you'd see that this is a long, long, long, long way from being the action of someone who aims to discredit your beloved Jonny Bones.

All that matters are the provable facts my dear pookie. Just the provable facts.

"Victor and Chael spent a half of decade fighting at middleweight "

You see sweetums? There's one now. Just a harmless little provable fact. That didn't hurt so bad now did it?

Oh princess, these simple ideas are only so difficult for you to grasp because the intense emotions brought on by your gargantuan crush on Jonny Bones cloud your young, fragile little mind.

You see, as proven beyond doubt for any rational person your Big Daddy Rum was defending the apple of your eye Jonny Bones against accusations that he was especially large for a light heavyweight long before this thread ever existed. If you were able to calm down enough to process such thoughts blossom you'd see that this is a long, long, long, long way from being the action of someone who aims to discredit your beloved Jonny Bones.

All that matters are the provable facts my dear pookie. Just the provable facts.

You see sweetums? There's one now. Just a harmless little provable fact. That didn't hurt so bad now did it?

Momma Rum, so in other words, you still crying about Jones size right? Ok gotcha.

Momma Rum, so in other words you still crying about middleweights right? Oh ok gotcha.

Momma Rum, and you are right, crying about Vitor and Chael fighting at middleweight is a proven fact you hate Jones for his size and having chicken legs, gotcha.

Momma Rum, anything new besides crying about middleweights and Jones size?

Momma Rum, so in other words, you still crying about Jones size right? Ok gotcha.

Momma Rum, so in other words you still crying about middleweights right? Oh ok gotcha.

Momma Rum, and you are right, crying about Vitor and Chael fighting at middleweight is a proven fact you hate Jones for his size and having chicken legs, gotcha.

Momma Rum, anything new besides crying about middleweights and Jones size?

Dear oh dear princess, just when it seemed like you might be showing a little growth you've regressed back to a state of full lovesick delusion, clearly incapable of processing anything on even close to a rational level due to the profound depth of your infatuation.

Whatever is your Daddy going to do with you?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Dear oh dear princess, just when it seemed like you might be showing a little growth you've regressed back to a state of full lovesick delusion, clearly incapable of processing anything on even close to a rational level due to the profound depth of your infatuation.

Whatever is your Daddy going to do with you?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Blah Blah, cry cry cry, tears tears tears, I got as much tissue as you need mamm.

Funny how Chael is currently a heavyweight lol, aint it Momma Rum?

But we know Momma Rum is crying because Jones destroyed him LMAO.

Momma Rum, you are one special kind of woman. Very special LOL.

Blah Blah, cry cry cry, tears tears tears, I got as much tissue as you need mamm.

Funny how Chael is currently a heavyweight lol, aint it Momma Rum?

But we know Momma Rum is crying because Jones destroyed him LMAO.

Momma Rum, you are one special kind of woman. Very special LOL.

Heh heh, I can see you still have some growing up to do before you understand the concept of time pookie.

giphy.gif

But according to haters jones only wins because hes on peds. Even though real fans know hes clean. Im just putting a flaw in haters logic on display.

real fans know jon jones if a FUCKING cheater. yes jon is winning cause he taking drugs FACT.

I agree TS, if PED's were allowed, Jones is GOAT

Well we can safely say he’s a better LHW than MWs vitor and sonnen. Steroids or not.

Back