Chael and Vitor were on PEDS vs jones

Right, but DC wasn't.

Now if DC was on the same PED regimen, he beats Jones.

All the Jones hating cry baby bitches making excuses about size as usual, Jones is 6'4, 220 pounds with chicken legs, yea Jones is really huge, fucking LOL.

And of course you haters purposely forgot to mention Vitor started MMA as a Heavyweight and Chael started as a LHW.

Shertards will always be shertards.

So was jones so.....

Yeah that is the point. Jones fought and beat in the clear era of PED use. Many were partaking.. His biggest screw up was not cleaning it up when USADA came in. Ego is a bitch, and thinking you can beat the testing. This last time is insane that he took something close to the fight..

And of course you haters purposely forgot to mention Vitor started MMA as a Heavyweight and Chael started as a LHW.

It seems you spectacularly fail to realize that Jones wasn't fighting versions of Vitor and Chael who'd been brought from the DISTANT past in Dr Emmet Brown's Delorean.

That in fact Jones was fighting the versions who over the course of at least HALF A DECADE - which is FOREVER in a sport as insanely young as MMA - had become accustomed to only having to deal with 185ers in the cage.

Nobody with any credibility considers either Chael or Vitor to have been a legit 205 contender at the time they were fed to Jonny Bones.

It seems you spectacularly fail to realize that Jones wasn't fighting versions of Vitor and Chael who'd been brought from the DISTANT past in Dr Emmet Brown's Delorean.

That in fact Jones was fighting the versions who over the course of at least HALF A DECADE - which is FOREVER in a sport as insanely young as MMA - had become accustomed to only having to deal with 185ers in the cage.

Nobody with any credibility considers either Chael or Vitor to have been a legit 205 contender at the time they were fed to Jonny Bones.

And your point? And you fail to realize Jones is 220 Pounds with Chicken Legs, so quit making excuses about size. Go cry to momma.

And your point? And you fail to realize Jones is 220 Pounds with Chicken Legs, so quit making excuses about size. Go cry to momma.

I'm not making excuses about size bitch.

Keep up.

Took polygraph and passed. Its undeniable at this point that hes clean.

Polygraphs are as reliable as tossing a coin. 60%. Taking a polygraph is an old roiders trick. Linford Christie did it after claims he was juicing and passed. You take as many tests as you can until you pass one. You only release the results of the one you pass. It tricks retards and the blind.

Turns out Linford was juicing his entire career btw.

Why didnt they beat him on an even playing feild.?

lol bones goat

And Jones wasn’t?

DERP
herp-derp-faces-funny-33.jpg

Well stfu then BITCH.

Dry those tears princess, the stinging sensation from having your credibility torn to shreds should only last a couple of weeks.

Dry those tears princess, the stinging sensation from having your credibility torn to shreds should only last a couple of weeks.
You still crying and whining? Do you want some tissue lil momma? Show many any credibility that was torn to shreds, ill wait to what bullshit you come up with. Or did you mean how you whine and bitch about Jones size and got embarrassed?

Chicken legs? Jon Jones is the most physically gifted LHW in the history of the sport. He's long, athletic and incredibly strong. Not to mention way bigger than 220lbs. I weigh 220lbs and I'm 2 inches shorter than Jones, and Jones is WAY fucking bigger than I am. He's fuckin huge, dude.

Chicken legs? Jon Jones is the most physically gifted LHW in the history of the sport. He's long, athletic and incredibly strong. Not to mention way bigger than 220lbs. I weigh 220lbs and I'm 2 inches shorter than Jones, and Jones is WAY fucking bigger than I am. He's fuckin huge, dude.

Jones is not even bigger than tall thin lanky Gus, Im also 6'4 225 pounds, I can guarantee you if Jones stood next to me we will look almost the exact same size.

Seriously though, people exaggerate about Jones size. He is no bigger than any of the other LHW's. Jones is just tall, not big or huge.

You still crying and whining? Do you want some tissue lil momma? Show many any credibility that was torn to shreds, ill wait to what bullshit you come up with. Or did you mean how you whine and bitch about Jones size and got embarrassed?

Dang son, you're so damn shook you can't even communicate in English anymore.

Rub some dirt on it kid, you'll be ok.

hmm because they are MW and he is a LHW ducking HW maybe?
all 3 are cheaters, I agree on that
Jones makes the weight with no problem. Hasnt even looked drained a single time weighing in at 205.

Back