Carlos Condit now owns a 93% finish rate

Condit's my fav active fighter. He's just such a brutal, gritty and fun guy. Such a pleasure to watch and a real gentlemen as well.

Try having seen him live vs GSP and Hendricks.

I hate that he lost both fights, but the experience of having seen a warrior like him fight was well worth it

If its anything like sitting front row to shogun hendo then i might just die....again...Depending on when and who his next fight is against i may just have to go witness that for myself.

you have to include losses in a finish rate. Technically speaking. But anyway, he's a bad ass.

Agree with both points.

You don't give a guy a bye because he lost.

Carlo's is definitely a bad ass that is great to watch.

Last edited:
Shane Carwin 12/12 100% finishing rate=GOAT

Naw, Condit is still boring since he didn't finish Diaz, he never brings it. Ain't that right Sherdog! That one fight completely tarnished everything he's done before and after that. So boringz lolololol!!!111
:rolleyes:

fixed it for you.

Condit's the only active former champ in the division, something everyone likes to forget

Most of the divisions have a couple guys who are former champions and are still fighting, but Condit's the only one for WW

Spin it any way you want, but in his biggest "win" ever he ran like a little girl

27/29 wins x 100 = 93%

0.gif

Win, lose, or draw, it's an honour to watch this man fight

Thus the killer moniker

What's up.

Condit is my favourite Welterweight now that Nick is gone, he was my 2nd, now my 1st.

No reason to hate on Diaz fans. Some of us are pretty knowledgeable, you just pay attention to the idiot ones more.

I don't think I pay more attention to the idiot ones, they just happen to be the loudest.

I don't think I pay more attention to the idiot ones, they just happen to be the loudest.

Condit & Diaz are my two favorite WW's and both in my top 3 favorite fighters. That being said I can't stand diaz fans because they're all idiots, and loud :p

Well, good thing I'm not an idiot when it comes to being a Diaz fan. Condit won, no problem from me.

Well, good thing I'm not an idiot when it comes to being a Diaz fan. Condit won, no problem from me.

Oh come on That209, you know I don't consider you an idiot Diaz fan. When you look at just pure fighting, it's hard to not be a Diaz fan. I know I am, I'm sure 99% of the forum are in that respect too.

The idiot Diaz fans are those who worship his disobedience, who propagate his childish nonsense and who can't give a guy the props he deserves because said guy beat their man. As long as someone doesn't fit those criteria, they're alright by me.

Back