Carlos Condit now owns a 93% finish rate

Yup the guy's a killer, cant wait to see him in the octagon again.

Maybe he should learn how to fight Nick Diaz and see if he can hold a finish rate. Fact is all he does is run away from guys named Nick Diaz.

And knocks out guys called Rory MacDonald.

Cry more.

He is a warrior in every fight. Except the one that would have been pure fireworks vs. Diaz. Ya know because that's how the 2 guys fight.
Corrales vs. Castillo should have boxed more in that fight. It would have been so much better.
Hagler vs. Hearns should have showed more technique. Any Joe can fight like that and it would have been remembered as 2 of the most technical fights of all time. Instead of forgotten like they are now. Oh wait.

Maybe he should learn how to fight Nick Diaz and see if he can hold a finish rate. Fact is all he does is run away from guys named Nick Diaz.

Diaz never closed distance while Condit supposedly had his back to him. I wonder why.

You are only as good as your last fight on sherdog. 93% finish rate and people were calling him natural born runner after one fight.

Some like beer or liquor as their beverage of choice, but me?

I prefer the smooth taste of Diaz Fan Tears.

Some like beer or liquor as their beverage of choice, but me?

I prefer the smooth taste of Diaz Fan Tears.

I prefer the sound of their incessant whimpering.

The tears taste too... faecal like.

Um, I count a 75% finishing rate. You don't get to ignore loses, those are fights he didn't finish.

Yep Carlos is a monster. His improved S&C over the last couple of years has given him a lot more confidence to keep a high workrate in the cage and it shows. He is always looking for the finish, and I knew last night that if anyone was getting finished, it damn sure wouldn't be Carlos. Martin is a fighter I like to watch, always going for it as well and has tons of heart, but he's been broken before. Carlos hasn't.

he will always be remembered as the guy that had to run from diaz

This is some serious runaway damage...

Nick-Diaz-fined-and-suspended.jpg

He wouldn't even have to put on such amazing displays of skill and heart each time with a finishing rate like that. But he does, how can you not love that guy?

Um, I count a 75% finishing rate. You don't get to ignore loses, those are fights he didn't finish.

That doesn't even make sense.

You can only have a % rate of finishes for the fights you actually win.

Carlos Condit is just a beast, don't be hatin'

he will always be remembered as the guy that had to run from diaz

No, Diaz will always be remembered as that guy who couldn't hack it in the UFC, who left and beat a bunch of cans in Strikeforce, got overhyped off that streak, got his ass re-handed to him when he came back to the UFC, talked a bunch of smack that he couldn't back up, whined about losing, failed drug tests, missed press events, flipped off other fighters in the cage, and rage quit his MMA career during a post-fight tantrum.

He'll also be remembered for having some of the most annoying fans on Earth.

Condit will be remembered as the guy who brutally finished over 90% of his opponents, and for being the WEC champ.

Just facts. No opinion necessary.

Back