27/29 wins x 100 = 93%

0.gif

Win, lose, or draw, it's an honour to watch this man fight

Great post.
1. Quick fact
2. GIF of a finish
3. Respect

Win! Condit is the man

guy is a great fighter and a class act when he speaks, not sure how anyone of intelligence could not like this guy

Fixed.

The finish rate and GSP headkick bro.

Yeah because Diaz thought he might as well get back to doing marathons since thats what he was doing in the fight anyway :icon_lol:

It's not that he didn't finish; it's that he didn't try.

I hate that he fought that way, and gave ammo to all the crazy Diaz fans. I believed then, and still believe now, that Condit would TKO Diaz in a firefight.

I cant express how happy i am that i can watch a guy like him fight on a regular basis.

It's not that he didn't finish; it's that he didn't try.

I can understand this.

Honestly while watching the fight tonight I kind of felt like Condit was holding back a bit and only throwing half strikes as he was way too afraid of the TDs and I felt like we were going to have to have this discussion again.

Then Condit really started to land and take over the fight and I could breathe a sigh of relief as this place would have gone nuts if Condit had point fighted to another win (even if this one was pretty clear)

Too bad he ran so much vs nick. Kinda made him look scared of him since he straight up finished everyone else.

Mike Chiappetta MMA ‏@MikeChiappetta 11m
Total strikes landed: Condit 147, Kampmann 43; Significant strikes: Condit 100, Kampmann 35. #UFCFightNight

Glad to see people giving Carlos love. Also glad to see Diaz fans are still butthurt. The better fighter won that fight and Condit showed that in the fight against GSP where he actually did something in that fight besides get his ass kicked.

I disliked condit after the diaz fight. But the man has redeem himself as a warrior. Good job... I might even take a chance in paying to see diaz condit 2.

Yeah because Diaz thought he might as well get back to doing marathons since thats what he was doing in the fight anyway :icon_lol:

Diaz should join the Plodwalkers Club since all he did in that fight was plod forward and get lit up.

Piss poor fight IQ, attitude, and sportsmanship by Diaz. Grow up Nick.

I cant express how happy i am that i can watch a guy like him fight on a regular basis.

Try having seen him live vs GSP and Hendricks.

I hate that he lost both fights, but the experience of having seen a warrior like him fight was well worth it

he will always be remembered as the guy that had to run from diaz

Getting slapped by a foot is waaaaay worse than getting slapped by a hand haha. I watched that fight and the only thing I saw Condit do was beat Diaz--who by the way is really hard to beat, just ask all of his opponents outside of GSP. I would love to see all those who claimed that Condit ran from Diaz, give it a go, at least one round with Diaz, even just a sparring match, just to see what it's like and see if they don't 'actually' run and go cry in their car.

he will always be remembered as the guy that had to run from diaz
That's only because Nick has done nothing since that fight except a lackluster performance against GSP. You can't move on because there's nothing to move onto.

Back