Carlos Condit now owns a 93% finish rate

Shane Carwin 12/12 100% finishing rate=GOAT

Carlos has finished 27 times. Thats more finishes than most fighters have total fights. With a guy like GSP as champ that hasn't finished a fight since the stone age, you would think Carlos would have fewer haters. Or then again, maybe its not Carlos haters and its just Nick Diaz fans.

Oh come on That209, you know I don't consider you an idiot Diaz fan. When you look at just pure fighting, it's hard to not be a Diaz fan. I know I am, I'm sure 99% of the forum are in that respect too.

The idiot Diaz fans are those who worship his disobedience, who propagate his childish nonsense and who can't give a guy the props he deserves because said guy beat their man. As long as someone doesn't fit those criteria, they're alright by me.

I don't mind the way the Diaz bros act, I mean, the bring realistic emotion of a fight to the sport and all, it's whatever to me.

I guess they just can't accept that Condit was the better fighter that night, he fought a perfect fight. Not much else to it.

That: "Diaz 1,2,5!! Condit ran!! Natural Born Runner!!" shit is very annoying though, sometimes even I argue with other Diaz fans about that crap.

Spin it any way you want, but in his biggest "win" ever he ran like a little girl

Lol how the hell is Nick his biggest win? Nicks never even beat a legit top 10 WW. Nick is only the biggest name he has beat

Love watching Condit fight. His aggressive in your face style is always fun to watch sans Diaz. His style is also his downfall, leaves him open at times for an easier takedown ie Hendricks. If he works more on his tdd or pick his blitz more discretely, he'll be a tough match for any top 5 ww.

Outdamaged eh? He only hurt Nick's leg. Well, also Nick's feelings lol

nickdiaz.jpg

carlos-condit-20_original.jpg

Outdamaged eh? He only hurt Nick's leg. Well, also Nick's feelings lol

Well seeing as Diaz did zero damage to Condit, then any little damage Condit did to Diaz is far more

Anything > 0

Kind of makes you wish Condit vs Hendricks was 5 rounds and not 3.

Wow what a good fight it was. Been a fan of Condit since his destruction of DHK.

Kind of makes you wish Condit vs Hendricks was 5 rounds and not 3.

I was there live, I most certainly wish it was 5 rounds as that fight was fucking awesome

Condit is like the Anti-GSP.

I don't get how they can let fights like this go to 5 rounds and fights that matter a lot more go only til 3(speaking of hendricks vs condit) it really doesn't make much sense to me. Then like half the time I feel the main events are 3 round fights and the other half 5 round fights, so I don't know whether I should expect 3 or 5 rounds for main events now a days.

It is amazing how 1 fight can affect a reputation of an otherwise great fighter.

Getting backed up by a very active fighter = Running.
Condit doesn't run, he kills when the opportunity is there.
Awesome performance tonight, whooped that ass like he did Diaz.

Maybe he should learn how to fight Nick Diaz and see if he can hold a finish rate. Fact is all he does is run away from guys named Nick Diaz.

Maybe he should learn how to fight Nick Diaz and see if he can hold a finish rate. Fact is all he does is run away from guys named Nick Diaz.

are you serious?

or am i missing the sarcasm here?

Back