Carlos Condit now owns a 93% finish rate

Glad to see people giving Carlos love. Also glad to see Diaz fans are still butthurt. The better fighter won that fight and Condit showed that in the fight against GSP where he actually did something in that fight besides get his ass kicked.

I don't see butt hurt diaz fans I just see cry baby diaz haters. Who act like they don't care about him but bring him up any chance you get

you have to include losses in a finish rate. Technically speaking. But anyway, he's a bad ass.

Glad to see people giving Carlos love. Also glad to see Diaz fans are still butthurt. The better fighter won that fight and Condit showed that in the fight against GSP where he actually did something in that fight besides get his ass kicked.
I'm a huge Diaz fan and wasn't mad about the Condit fight. People like to say he ran but I believe he fought smart against a dangerous Diaz. Never understood all the hate Condit got for that fight because he didn't go balls to the wall striking wise.

That's only because Nick has done nothing since that fight except a lackluster performance against GSP. You can't move on because there's nothing to move onto.

he actually stuffed TDs and made GSP fight his fight for a bit. Condit landed a flukey head kick and thats it

Too bad he ran so much vs nick. Kinda made him look scared of him since he straight up finished everyone else.

Scared, hahaha! Who has finished Nick Diaz? Who has even defeated him? Plus Condit got that sweet pata slap on Diaz that made him retire haha. God, I'm so happy I'm from the 505 and not the 209.

Only by those who refuse to let the goddamn thing go. He's had 3 fights since then.
Condit has, but Nick has only had one and they want to forget that GSP fight. All they can talk about is the Condit fight...or WAR MMA.

In before Diaz fans.

What's up.

Condit is my favourite Welterweight now that Nick is gone, he was my 2nd, now my 1st.

No reason to hate on Diaz fans. Some of us are pretty knowledgeable, you just pay attention to the idiot ones more.

What's up.

Condit is my favourite Welterweight now that Nick is gone, he was my 2nd, now my 1st.

No reason to hate on Diaz fans. Some of us are pretty knowledgeable, you just pay attention to the idiot ones more.

The idiot ones are usually the loudest.

The idiot ones are usually the loudest.

Then ignore them.

Shit, everybody knows I'm a huge fan of Diaz, but Condit won that fight. Anybody who disagrees is just mad at the outcome.

I'm a huge Diaz fan and wasn't mad about the Condit fight. People like to say he ran but I believe he fought smart against a dangerous Diaz. Never understood all the hate Condit got for that fight because he didn't go balls to the wall striking wise.

I'm a huge Condit fan and I felt the same way. The fight didn't go how I expected, but the gameplan was brilliant. It's crazy to me that some people STILL haven't let that fight go.

he will always be remembered as the guy that had to run from diaz

And what will Diaz be remembered as? A crybaby who needed his pot and constantly retired when he lost.

Love watching him fight when he's aggressive and on the attack. Didn't expect Kampmann to be able to take him down pretty easily in the first but he sure turned the tide after that. Martin looked like all he trained for the fight was wrestling. Once Condit felt his wrestling and figured it out he had nothing for Carlos standing.

Back