Brendan schaub "khabib's gonna be suspended a year to 18 months"

Schaub is talking out of his arse. No one knows till the investigation gets wrapped up by NSAC. It could drag on months.

I'd bet on 3-6 months and no more than 30% of his purse.

A year or more is just excessive.

Schaub is one of the most delusional guys of the MMA media, probably in a top 3 of this category

expecting a semester of suspension in the worst situation

Sure, and Khabib is gonna suspend UFC for the rest of his life.

kebab should be banned from mma for life him and his simpleton crew are a disgrace to the sport

Schaub just straight up makes these things up.

Until an official announcement he's saying bollocks. Besides, he can fight outside Nevada, unless the suspension is active outside Nevada.

I wouldnt trust a thing that guy says but even if Khabib doesnt fight again , Conor will have a hard road to the belt. Its not like Jones and Dc at all.

I think he will get 60 days and 5% of his purse taken. Then Dana will see the draw power khabib built and flip flop and book artem and Islam on the same card as the rematch. Maybe in Dublin?!?!

Now let me be clear, I dont think Conor stands a chance in a rematch nor does he deserve it. I'm just calling it now short suspension, small fine and a rematch. Dana is all about money and nothing else.

Does anyone else wonder who Schaubstradamous' "relable sources" are he always talks about?

That didn't happen during a fight so the athletic commission couldn't do shit. The UFC isn't going to suspend Khabib its the NSAC that's handing out suspensions in this case... because it happened during a sanctioned event.
I've tried to explain this till I was blue in the lips... for real though these 2 instances are miles apart in relation re severity. Khabib could have started a mass riot many many people could have been hurt or killed. It caused fights and disorder outside as well. Like you've stated once again Conor attacking the "bus" was in a public area and subject to nypd jurisdiction. Khabib did this in the job and endangered many fans, he did this in a private arena while in a nsac controlled environment they will smesh him with their hammer.

The plan to demoralize McRonda was a brilliant success and please...
stop-whining.gif

Ironic how he turned into a whiny little bitch by the end of the series.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back