Brendan schaub "khabib's gonna be suspended a year to 18 months"

That is too severe. He should just get 3-6 months, and fined everything he made for 229.

Can we get a sub-forum where all the "Schaub said ..." threads go?

“I’m hearing” a decision made by five people from a hearing that hasn’t happen, in which they consider testimony.
Cmon Brendan.

Tyson got about a year his license was revoked. He could re-apply in one year and did so just after and got it back.

Maybe it is feasible. I can live with them giving khabib a pass with adrenaline etc but his boys should be banned for life from ufc events.

Khabib is a huge draw now. He completely destroyed Mcgregor in front of millions of fans. No way UFC lets him go. He'll remain champion and both him and Mcgregor will get a few months suspension and a fine

Give it up people. This wasn't a big deal and the fine and suspension will be minimal.

They should retroactively punish khabib from before the date it actually occurred until now.

He's learned his lesson.

The funny thing is, if Khabib was not fighting in the UFC, he would be jailed for one to one and a half years. Same with CM.

I’m no kabob fan, but couldn’t he just fight in some other city even though he’s suspended in Nevada.....or how does this work?

How much money does Chin get for listening to Brendan dribble non stop for 90 minutes and 2 Fighter and the Kid podcasts each week?

So they're going to strip the first guy to actually defend that title in about 3 years?

Back