Brendan schaub "khabib's gonna be suspended a year to 18 months"

Yeah, I'm sure NSAC will do everything in its power to make sure they don't any make money off Khabib for 12-18 months. Get the fuck outta here.
with or without khabib the ufc will have 12-15 events in nevada in the next year

Until an official announcement he's saying bollocks. Besides, he can fight outside Nevada, unless the suspension is active outside Nevada.
he can not fight outside nevada. other states honor each other's suspensions.
and he could go fight in russia or japan but when he goes before nevada to get his license re-instated it would never happen

I’m no kabob fan, but couldn’t he just fight in some other city even though he’s suspended in Nevada.....or how does this work?
IF you get suspended by one commission , all the other commissions get notified and you can't do that either. You could still fight in another country, but dana said he wouldn't go around the commission like that he would make him serve his full suspension.

he can not fight outside nevada. other states honor each other's suspensions.
and he could go fight in russia or japan but when he goes before nevada to get his license re-instated it would never happen

Also UFC will honor the NSACs ruling.
Nevada is their home and they want a good relationship with the AC.
A ban in Nevada is a ban world wide when it comes to the UFC.

Gawd hes such a dick rider. He's actually blaming ring rust for conors loss. Khabib and Tony been out multiple times for various injuries, came back and dominated. So much for ring rust.
Conor looked rusty,out of shape.Timing,accuracy off.

2 year layoff,didnt take it sreiously,was drinking whiskey during preparation.

Compare his UFC 229 body to UFC 205 weigh ins you will see big difference,his hunger was gone.Conor in 2016 is something different.If Conor shows up hungry,in shape,sharp he will KO Khabib easily i have no doubts i can bet my life on it.

Gawd hes such a dick rider. He's actually blaming ring rust for conors loss. Khabib and Tony been out multiple times for various injuries, came back and dominated. So much for ring rust.
So it was ring rust you dumb fk.

Look at his social media after the fight,he didnt give a fuck about the fight.If you had 100 mil. and on top of the world would you give a fuck about the fight or Khabib?

Conor will show in shape and hungry and KO Khabib easily,than Khabib can retire and stop making UFC so boring.Every fight of Khabib its the same thing its getting boring bro.

18 months for Khabib? no problem

5 year ban for jones
4 year ban for connor
strip ufc of their promoters license till they stop their clown show of a promotion that encourages and profits off of coke snorting, roid taking, drunk driving, ref slapping, dolly throwing cunts

Your podcast sucks.
2ddr0ul.gif

Back