Brendan schaub "khabib's gonna be suspended a year to 18 months"

It-is-what-it-is

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Skip to 1:23
Notice he said "i'm hearing a year to 18 months" this isn't him speculating sounds like he has sources.
So what this means now is that khabib is 100% getting stripped since dana said if he gets a year suspension he'll be stripped.

Intrestingly that gives the ufc another reason to fire his team mate who punched connor, because khabib is getting stripped and it doesn't matter as much if he quits with his team mate because he's no longer the champion.

Add that to the fact that the UFC don't like to be leveraged and they might actually strip khabib and cut his team mate and him as a result. I believe khabib is a man of his word, he's not bluffing. Is khabib leaving the ufc?

Discuss

Last edited:
Ducking Ferguson confirmed.

It was all part of his plan.

It's okay. Schaub already told us that Khabib will be retiring. No issue.

tumblr_m33yvkzZVc1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

Another traumatized Conrad fan.

Schaub is wrong a lot for a guy with a Showtime contract.

Also suspect hes getting checks from Team McNugget.

I'm surprise he was able to gets Conor's balls out his mouth long enough to gift us with this nugget of wisdom

Phew. If Schaub says something there's a near 100% chance that's exactly what won't happen.

My bet is on 6 months and a fine.

A year lol. This Conor Shill wishes. 3 months max.

They won't cut Khabib. They don't want him in bellator. He could probably still fight in russia because its unlikely Russia would let them sue

If they suspend him Khabib should just go fight for Bellator and tell the UFC to get fucked.

Back