Brendan schaub "khabib's gonna be suspended a year to 18 months"

'It's not that big of a deal, it's just a blimp in the road' - Brendan Schaub

How long did Conor get suspended for the bus attack? This wasnt even 1/2 as bad

That didn't happen during a fight so the athletic commission couldn't do shit. The UFC isn't going to suspend Khabib its the NSAC that's handing out suspensions in this case... because it happened during a sanctioned event.

The only way to 'hear' a source on this is if someone spoke to multiple NSAC commissioners, for which there are 5. They are all politically wired and report directly to the Governor of Nevada.

I highly doubt his source is someone who spoke with two or more NSAC commissioners to gauge what they are planning.

Schaub is wrong a lot for a guy with a Showtime contract.

Also suspect hes getting checks from Team McNugget.
shawltime B and its only a shawltime ewwtube contract, not real TV B.

tumblr_m33yvkzZVc1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

Another traumatized Conrad fan.
This one is better, your footage missed the real question Schaub did these calculated movements.

M10sJ.gif

If they suspend him Khabib should just go fight for Bellator and tell the UFC to get fucked.

Bellator will honor any NSAC suspension. Most state commissions have reciprocity.

Besides that, they would get sued and end up with an injunction if they tried to promote a fight with someone currently under contract by the UFC.

Khabib could however fight in Russia or Japan, but it would effectively get him a lifetime ban in the states. The UFC could also attach any assets Khabib has here for being in breach of their contract.

But what does he think about this week’s Dallas Housewives? That’s a question he’s much better equipped to answer.

Everyone involved in that Strikeforce nashville brawl only got 3 months and a fine.

Skip to 1:23
Notice he said "i'm hearing a year to 18 months" this isn't him speculating sounds like he has sources.
So what this means now is that khabib is 100% getting stripped since dana said if he gets a year suspension he'll be stripped.

Intrestingly that gives the ufc another reason to fire his team mate who punched connor, because khabib is getting stripped and it doesn't matter as much if he quits with his team mate because he's no longer the champion.

Add that to the fact that the UFC don't like to be leveraged and they might actually strip khabib and cut his team mate and him as a result. I believe khabib is a man of his word, he's not bluffing. Is khabib leaving the ufc?

Discuss

GOOD FUCK 'IM

Gawd hes such a dick rider. He's actually blaming ring rust for conors loss. Khabib and Tony been out multiple times for various injuries, came back and dominated. So much for ring rust.
Pointless point is pointless. Youre being retarded again

Schaub always hears "rumors" and has "sources" and is usually wrong.

Plus he's so broken up about Conor losing, it wouldn't surprise me if he's just making shit up.
Can you give at least 2 examples

. They are all politically wired and report directly to the Governor of Nevada.
You mean the governor who had to be taken out of the facility under security amidst the near riot khabib started. Hes not gonna be your friend in this

Brendan just throws shit out there and hopes it sticks. Then says i told you so when it comes in.

Back