BREAKING NEWS: UK to expel 23 Russian diplomats over ex spy poisoning

Like we actually needed them. They were diplomatic cover. We should take our ball and go home. We are like whores that other countries use and they don't even pay us on top of it.

Britain is not our ally. Not to me.

Well, then you're a shit person.

UK is not only our ally, they're one of the few allies we have worth keeping around.

Our intelligence services work together intimately for the past century and we've prevented countless attacks in both countries and around the globe because of our cooperation.

We don't need them to pay us as long as they continue to serve our interests. We're plenty wealthy on our own and our corporations make trillions of dollars with our British brothers and sisters.

You also have to consider that due to UK's geographic location, and their loyalty to our alliance, they bear the brunt of the repercussions to our foreign policy failures. British citizens die for our safety and they have earned our support through decades of mutual sacrifice and cooperation.

Well, then you're a shit person.

UK is not only our ally, they're one of the few allies we have worth keeping around.

Our intelligence services work together intimately for the past century and we've prevented countless attacks in both countries and around the globe because of our cooperation.

We don't need them to pay us as long as they continue to serve our interests. We're plenty wealthy on our own and our corporations make trillions of dollars with our British brothers and sisters.

You also have to consider that due to UK's geographic location, and their loyalty to our alliance, they bear the brunt of the repercussions to our foreign policy failures. British citizens die for our safety and they have earned our support through decades of mutual sacrifice and cooperation.

tenor.gif

JJcujWc.jpg

Exactly. Britain is weaker than ever. They need to shut their fuckin mouths about Russia. They only do it because the US is allied with them. They wouldn't dare without putting American lives on the line. The UK is not worth a single American life or dollar. These jackasses talking shit to Russia. fuckin poodles.

UK and others are in the same category as Israel. I am sick of America having to defend these fucks. Either pay your protection money in full or somebody will smash your windows.

Lol you have no idea the level of intelligence you require from countries outside of the US. You rely on us to protect yourself dumb fuck. It's pretty much what allies do. Back to your fake news and propaganda BS for you sir :)

How would you feel if Iranians smeared nerve gas in people's faces in your town?

Would you call it Iranian bigotry and hysteria then?

If the Iranian government could be shown to have done something like that I would save my ire for the Iranian government not all things Iran.

But the thing I'd do first is ask for proof.

If you’re correct, and the Russian government knowingly assaulted a US position, with tanks, on an open field, expecting the tactical decision to be made by civilians rather than the commander on the ground, then they really aren’t that big of a threat. If they were planning to kill US advisors as a means of antagonizing the US, but couldn’t even take out a single Kurd, while losing two hundred of their own citizens, they really aren’t that competent are they? Im assuming that the Russians are very competent and good at what they do. They don’t make mistakes, like assuming any Americans won’t use air power to hammer a potential threat. CAS has been our go-to move since Korea. We always have fighters on standby, ready to turn and burn when called. It makes more sense to me that they were fed faulty info by the Syrians, rather than be caught with their pants down with bad assumptions.
It wouldnt be the first time civilan rules of engagement etc have hampered military dec making
Im generaly leaning towards them assuming the jets wouldnt be given the go ahead to kill so many and cause a potential 'incident' and the u.s forces would be forces to humiliatingly flee

If the Iranian government could be shown to have done something like that I would save my ire for the Iranian government not all things Iran.

But the thing I'd do first is ask for proof.

Who said anything about all things Russia?

This is a specific action that targets representatives of the Russian government, not its people.

How would you feel if Iranians smeared nerve gas in people's faces in your town?

Would you call it Iranian bigotry and hysteria then?

If Iran committed crimes to help Trump, TCK would volunteer his own mother to test the nerve gas, make sure it's good and painfully lethal.

Lol you have no idea the level of intelligence you require from countries outside of the US. You rely on us to protect yourself dumb fuck. It's pretty much what allies do. Back to your fake news and propaganda BS for you sir :)

We need all that intelligence for our role in the world. I am saying our role in the world should change.

We aren't your allies. We are business partners and business partners can change.

If Russia is running around interfering in everyone elections and now preforming political assassinations on foreign soil, id say they have proven themselves to be a major threat to the west.

Like we actually needed them. They were diplomatic cover. We should take our ball and go home. We are like whores that other countries use and they don't even pay us on top of it. Let Putin breathe down their fuckin necks. They will realize how much they need us. Put us in a better bargaining situation.

Britain is not our ally. Not to me. They have been pulling us into their wars for a century. Dragged us into a world war.

<Huh2>

Back