BREAKING NEWS: UK to expel 23 Russian diplomats over ex spy poisoning

Let the football hooligans sort it out

West Ham seem to be on good form recently, let them fight Zenit in the main event

Russians would walk through English football hooligans. They take that shit very seriously in the Motherland; most of the hooligans lift and train teh UFC, bro. They actually have regular training camps.

Let's not forget that Russian Mercs attacked US troops in Syria.

Don't think Putin was not aware of this. Russia is prodding the West to see how far he can go and he's not going to stop until he meets stiff resistance.

The US needs to back the UK up 100% on this
They got absolutely destroyed, don't think they are a going to be trying that again anytime soon.

Who are we?? An unnationalistic, divided, PC gone insane anti-founder cluster-***k who allows the media to pretend all tradition is bad, force homosexuality and female promiscuity as good things to the masses, while letting big money control most of the government??

If you are looking for a place where homosexuality is effectively illegal, institutional Christianity and the government are in each other's back pockets, there is no free press, and any dissidence (ie. division) is tamped down violently, Emperor Putin's Russia sounds like just the place for you.

6a00d834520b4b69e20168e64dd7fa970c-pi

Russians would walk through English football hooligans. They take that shit very seriously in the Motherland; most of the hooligans lift and train teh UFC, bro. They actually have regular training camps.

Probably on PED's , why shouldn't they cheat at hooliganism as well as everything else .

If you are looking for a place where homosexuality is effectively illegal, institutional Christianity and the government are in each other's back pockets, there is no free press, and any dissidence (ie. division) is tamped down violently, Emperor Putin's Russia sounds like just the place for you.

6a00d834520b4b69e20168e64dd7fa970c-pi

Naw I like free press by the people.. But if you think we have that now, we don't. Our media is agenda driven and money owned. It's not as bad as government controlled, yet, but it's getting close.

Homosexuality wasn't illegal in the 90s, was it? It just was what it was. What it became is a social engineering tool.

Have you seen the amount of donations the Tories have taken directly from various rich Russians?

London is the worlds money laundering capital.
Is it really the capital?

how viable is it for May to start a war to make people forget about the brexit vote

Exactly. Britain is weaker than ever. They need to shut their fuckin mouths about Russia. They only do it because the US is allied with them. They wouldn't dare without putting American lives on the line. The UK is not worth a single American life or dollar. These jackasses talking shit to Russia. fuckin poodles.

UK and others are in the same category as Israel. I am sick of America having to defend these fucks. Either pay your protection money in full or somebody will smash your windows.

Is it really the capital?

I seem to remember it being mentioned as such a few months ago although exactly how you'd measure it is I spose rather vague, its pretty obviously its massive business though.

Honestly my view of the whole situation is that its two established orders getting what they want. The Tories and the status quo in the US want a distraction from theer other failings and to try and avoid a shift to the left, Putin wants conflict with the west to keep him strong.

Exactly. Britain is weaker than ever. They need to shut their fuckin mouths about Russia. They only do it because the US is allied with them. They wouldn't dare without putting American lives on the line. The UK is not worth a single American life or dollar. These jackasses talking shit to Russia. fuckin poodles.

UK and others are in the same category as Israel. I am sick of America having to defend these fucks.

Like you defended us in Iraq and Afghanistan ? .

America needs to swing the hammer if Russia doesnt take a knee. Have these countries forgot who we are? Give them just a little taste of what we can do, call them fuckbois live on TV in a press conference after some Russian military bases are in smoldering ruin, and ask them if they want more.

Russia is a nuclear superpower genius. MAD is still in effect. They can take down the whole world with it. Don't be stupid. They aren't taking a fuckin knee.

Honestly my view of the whole situation is that its two established orders getting what they want. The Tories and the status quo in the US want a distraction from theer other failings and to try and avoid a shift to the left, Putin wants conflict with the west to keep him strong.

Surely this is illustrating more serious failings rather than distracting from the existing ones .

UK and others are in the same category as Israel. I am sick of America having to defend these fucks. Either pay your protection money in full or somebody will smash your windows.

"America. We will lean on you to support our conflicts and stick up for our crimes at the UN, but when your city gets a taste of WMDs, we will just take our ball and go home. Thanks!"

"I think it was Russia," Trump said, adding that Putin "should not be doing it.”

No way this guy doesn't read Sherdog. Classic "he shouldn't have done that, it was the wrong thing to do."

I'm curious about America's response to Russia's aggression? Tony Blair buckdanced to America's every bidding after 9/11. America could at least create some good memes for the upcoming election in Russia.

Trump would be concerned that doing something like that could offend Putin.

Americans will blow away some people around the world today.. A country taking put a turncoat quickly does not offend me that much.

No, that won't happen. Oh wait, of course it will. One guys dies and there are sanctions. The US kills people around the world at will.

"America. We will lean on you to support our conflicts and stick up for our crimes at the UN, but when your city gets a taste of WMDs, we will just take our ball and go home. Thanks!"

Like we actually needed them. They were diplomatic cover. We should take our ball and go home. We are like whores that other countries use and they don't even pay us on top of it. Let Putin breathe down their fuckin necks. They will realize how much they need us. Put us in a better bargaining situation.

Britain is not our ally. Not to me. They have been pulling us into their wars for a century. Dragged us into a world war.

Bu bu but EU? :confused:?

I just saying the UK means little now. It has nukes and a new strong economy but it is not a Russia, India, China or USA, or EU. The UK will bow to the USA now in hope of good trade deal just wait see.

Like or dislike it the power of US has so many countries getting on there knee for connection and ties. Even with a Trump you guys will continue it either you make deals with China or EU or you go to USA. Russia is not strong enough to dominate anything outside of the Soviet sphere nations that are it allies and outside of a energy they sell to EU.

Back