BREAKING NEWS: UK to expel 23 Russian diplomats over ex spy poisoning

I unfriended a Russian on Facebook. Doing my part.

Wondering what this does for the World Cup...

Wondering what this does for the World Cup...

If everything ends at this point the world cup still go ahead.

If they start retaliating at each other without anyone giving up, then don't be surprised that in few months you will scavenge abandoned homes for food assuming you still gonna be alive.

Can we tell that smug fucker Abramovich to pack his bags? (and take Chelsea with him?)

Can we tell that smug fucker Abramovich to pack his bags? (and take Chelsea with him?)

And all the other obnoxious Russian twats who manage to make the wankey City boy traders look restrained and dignified .

I decided to stop trying to seize the means of production for the day in support.

I'm curious about America's response to Russia's aggression? Tony Blair buckdanced to America's every bidding after 9/11. America could at least create some good memes for the upcoming election in Russia.

I just talked my community theater out of doing Uncle Vanya. Doing my part

Just drank all my Russian Vodka and will not replace it with Russian vodka. Doing my part.

Isn't this pretty much normal diplomacy to show you are rustled, and not much after that happens?

I will no longer fap to Russian chicks. Doing my part.

Just went to the grocery store. Didn’t wait in a single line before purchasing my bread and potatoes. Doing my part.

Will you also stop circulating articles written by Russian trolls?

LOL- Nice one

1ahg3f.jpg

Back