BREAKING NEWS: UK to expel 23 Russian diplomats over ex spy poisoning

I love how you say its treasonous like everyone on sherdog is American or something.

Its not "defending russia", its calling for real evidence, corroboated by multiple agencies / countries, and show us the evidence as well.

If you blindly believe everything they tell you, youre just a sucker.

When did the “liberals” become this government worshipping warmongers?

I mean even in uk the opposition party leader was holding the government accountable n asking if they were following the proper protocol for which is got slammed

Apparently you’re no longer able to question the government

Uk is slowly turning into a fascist state n it would’ve been the same in USA if Hillary got elected

https://www.rt.com/uk/421313-may-corbyn-pmq-skripal/

If you are curious that's how media in Russia answers to this: interfering in elections - no proofs, if there is proofs, show them to us so we can investigate and confirm your accusations, using chemical nerve agents - no proofs, Lugovoy and Kovtun not even convicted by British court and foreign police and courts refuse to show proofs to us and they don't want to cooperate in investigations, Syria - legit government of Syria invited us in and almost everyone we kill is a member of ISIS, if you say otherwise you are probably lying like you were lying about Saddam, fly-bys and stuff - usual stuff, we and other countries and everybody are doing this stuff for years.
Well said , that's exactly their modus operandi, and look at the pawns above lapping it up .

I mean even in uk the opposition party leader was holding the government accountable n asking if they were following the proper protocol for which is got slammed

Uk is slowly turning into a fascist state n it would’ve been the same in USA if Hillary got elected

#butHillary

He got slammed did he ? well how simply ghastly for him.....tell me we're a fascist state when he gets gunned down walking down the street not when people disagree with him in Parliament .

I love how trump cant openly condemn Russia and lets haley do the talking. I wonder what they have on him

If the Iranian government could be shown to have done something like that I would save my ire for the Iranian government not all things Iran.

But the thing I'd do first is ask for proof.

Why ask for proof when you have faith?

An entity that is almost certainly Russia kills a bunch of people on UK soil, liberals call for expelling diplomats, and they're the "fascists" and warmongers?

Russians looks really dumb for believing Putin's " everything is a western anti russian conspiracy," bs that he spews every time Russia is accused of something. The guy is an incredibly corrupt evil sociopath and has huge approval ratings by all of the dummies in Russia.

Back