BREAKING NEWS: UK to expel 23 Russian diplomats over ex spy poisoning

Going to smash the looted Amber Room and Faberge eggs uncle Helmut left to me #doingmypart .

Looks like the Brits aren't cucks to Putin like Comrade Drumpf is.

America needs to swing the hammer if Russia doesnt take a knee. Have these countries forgot who we are? Give them just a little taste of what we can do, call them fuckbois live on TV in a press conference after some Russian military bases are in smoldering ruin, and ask them if they want more.

Who are we?? An unnationalistic, divided, PC gone insane anti-founder cluster-***k who allows the media to pretend all tradition is bad, force homosexuality and female promiscuity as good things to the masses, while letting big money control most of the government??

Oh, and then we fund uprisings of groups that are a little more friendly to us in places like the Ukraine, while ignoring long-term stability around the world for the money's short term interests..

On top of that, we shipped our source of wealth to China, because lowering the bar for workers rights and standards of living was very important to us.. And playing with a ball or being famous for a skanky sex tape is all our kids should aspire to.. Not actually contributing.

Russia probably did it but when the only evidence thus far is a nerve agent created by Russia, which has components that are not hard to find, how can countries act on such evidence alone? If it's that easy to get the UK to act, it becomes very easy to frame one's enemies. Again not saying Russia didn't do it, but why not investigate fully and present all of the evidence before acting?

I don’t know, it depends on the number of advisors. If it was a company of infantry, they’d know, but if it was a pair of Combat Controllers embedded with Kurds? Wearing Kurdish uniforms, full beards, the whole nine? I just don’t think the Syrian government is capable of that level of intel at the moment. As for response times, we have a constant orbiting air fleet, our response is minutes, not hours.
They have intel everywhere man as does russia with the kurds

They just shelled al tanf again where american advisors are
Its testing testing testing really
The russians and co are always seeing how far they can push and when no response comes back it emboldens them to push further

They have intel everywhere man as does russia with the kurds

They just shelled al tanf again where american advisors are
Its testing testing testing really
The russians and co are always seeing how far they can push and when no response comes back it emboldens them to push further
The Syrian government lobbing a few shells at our advisors is one thing, the Russians throwing two hundred contractors into the teeth of our air power is another. It’s not testing anything, it’s foolish. If they want to know our airborne capability, they can utilize their radar to monitor our fighter and bomber tracts. They’re smart, they can estimate our response times, they wouldn’t waste two hundred battle hardened troops and tanks just to test something they already know. This incident was more an embarrassment for Russia than a true act of aggression. The incident you should be more concerned about is Russia bringing the Su-57s into Syria. That’s the real act of aggression towards the US.

I just talked my community theater out of doing Uncle Vanya. Doing my part
I walked into 3 random liquor stores and started knocking a bunch of vodka bottles on the ground.

A bunch of them were plastic.

<DCrying>

lol you should never

they are to the EU though. the UK is irrelvant now in many ways if China, EU or USA does not do anything then it dont matter.
Bu bu but EU? :confused:?

The Syrian government lobbing a few shells at our advisors is one thing, the Russians throwing two hundred contractors into the teeth of our air power is another. It’s not testing anything, it’s foolish. If they want to know our airborne capability, they can utilize their radar to monitor our fighter and bomber tracts. They’re smart, they can estimate our response times, they wouldn’t waste two hundred battle hardened troops and tanks just to test something they already know. This incident was more an embarrassment for Russia than a true act of aggression. The incident you should be more concerned about is Russia bringing the Su-57s into Syria. That’s the real act of aggression towards the US.
The shells are lobbed by iranians/hez sometimes with ruskie 'advisors'

They constantly test all that in the air but theres a huge difference in normal set bombing runs and rare emergency scrambles to defend u.s personel on the ground, the fact seems to be this was sanctioned from higher up
They may have misjudged response times , they may also have assumed the u.s military respnse would be paralyzed from the civilian leadership with fear of killing so many ....or a mix of both

Looks like the Brits aren't cucks to Putin like Comrade Drumpf is.

Have you seen the amount of donations the Tories have taken directly from various rich Russians?

London is the worlds money laundering capital.

Have you seen the amount of donations the Tories have taken directly from various rich Russians?

London is the worlds money laundering capital.
Not just the tories man the city of london is filled with it
The ugly truth is londons banking system is a legalised "money laundering lite " city!

The shells are lobbed by iranians/hez sometimes with ruskie 'advisors'

They constantly test all that in the air but theres a huge difference in normal set bombing runs and rare emergency scrambles to defend u.s personel on the ground, the fact seems to be this was sanctioned from higher up
They may have misjudged response times , they may also have assumed the u.s military respnse would be paralyzed from the civilian leadership with fear of killing so many ....or a mix of both
If you’re correct, and the Russian government knowingly assaulted a US position, with tanks, on an open field, expecting the tactical decision to be made by civilians rather than the commander on the ground, then they really aren’t that big of a threat. If they were planning to kill US advisors as a means of antagonizing the US, but couldn’t even take out a single Kurd, while losing two hundred of their own citizens, they really aren’t that competent are they? Im assuming that the Russians are very competent and good at what they do. They don’t make mistakes, like assuming any Americans won’t use air power to hammer a potential threat. CAS has been our go-to move since Korea. We always have fighters on standby, ready to turn and burn when called. It makes more sense to me that they were fed faulty info by the Syrians, rather than be caught with their pants down with bad assumptions.

Who are we?? An unnationalistic, divided, PC gone insane anti-founder cluster-***k who allows the media to pretend all tradition is bad, force homosexuality and female promiscuity as good things to the masses, while letting big money control most of the government??

Oh, and then we fund uprisings of groups that are a little more friendly to us in places like the Ukraine, while ignoring long-term stability around the world for the money's short term interests..

On top of that, we shipped our source of wealth to China, because lowering the bar for workers rights and standards of living was very important to us.. And playing with a ball or being famous for a skanky sex tape is all our kids should aspire to.. Not actually contributing.

Way to stay on topic

I'm curious about America's response to Russia's aggression? Tony Blair buckdanced to America's every bidding after 9/11. America could at least create some good memes for the upcoming election in Russia.

Not with Comrade Trumpski in charge

That's it, I'm buying Polish Vodka.

Doing my part....

An ex minister just said on sky news he thinks the Russians has something on Trump. Said Trump has reacted and gone to war against everyone, but his behavior towards Putin is very strange

Did the host follow up with telling the ex minister

" welcome to last year FUCKFACE"

Back