Breaking ...Canelo Alvarez tested positive for clembuterol

OOO PLS, beef is beef.....You really think he gets prime meat to make carne asada? LMFAO.

His mom probably made that shit, and Im sure she goes to the mercado just like any other Mexican mom....Doubt Amazon delivers 100% Organic 93% lean meat in Mexico lol.

Em I saying he is innocent? No, but to think that he somehow is expected to get fancy ass meat, is really stupid lol.

are you trying to imply that fance ass meat is not available in mexico?

oh my.

thats just horrible

https://store.ferragamo.com/es-mx/a...3233253-centro-comercial-paseo-san-pedro.html

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gucci-Mex/1248483658495721

https://www.facebook.com/ferrarimonterrey/?rf=709412722438697

https://www.century21global.com/for...León/San-Pedro-Garza-García?subtype=apartment

This juicer only has a shot at GGG if he cheats as much as possible.

Paying off the judges won't be enough this time.

OK, what do ferraris have to do with meat?

I never said there isn't any fancy meat in Mexico...Im saying, I don't see whats hard to believe about his story.

Does a rich guy, never gonna go to the mercado anymore? Is his mom never gonna go to the mercado? Carne Asada is Carne Asada.....you really believe his mom is gonna order carne asada from Amazon? lol

You couldn't be bothered to look up some relevant stats so you decided to post some useless data from 2010 ??

And then you call it basic logic ??

What the fuck is going on here ??
tenor.gif

In any case, all this talk about tainted meat made me hungry...
View attachment 354267
No wonder I'm Jacked AF !!

:meow: .

https://www.agweb.com/mobile/articl...continue-to-grow-naa-university-news-release/

OK, what do ferraris have to do with meat?

I never said there isn't any fancy meat in Mexico...Im saying, I don't see whats hard to believe about his story.

Does a rich guy, never gonna go to the mercado anymore? Is his mom never gonna go to the mercado? Carne Asada is Carne Asada.....you really believe his mom is gonna order carne asada from Amazon? lol

okay, to me your post insinuated that fancy meat was not available in mexico. because its available in mexico and you dont need to go to amazon

to think otherwise would be as dumb as thinking that a mexican needs to go to the US to buy a ferrari, guccis or ferragamos

if something as simple as buying organic meat wouldve alleviated canelos clen problem dont you think gbp and canelo wouldve made sure of it? demanded it because of the negative publicity of a positive test result?

That doesn't make sense. How do you reap the benefits of PEDs before you're even training? PEDs are used to increase muscle mass or allows higher levels of oxygen in the blood so you can train harder. What benefit would he be getting when he's not training?

It makes complete sense. But before I get into that, let's delve into the timing of him being caught. Notice he has never been busted for innocently eating Mexican steak while he is in camp? This only happened when he was out of camp? In all those years? It's because fighters don't expect to get tested out of camp. So the fact that he gets tested out of camp and gets popped for it immediately is worth having an open mind about.

You need to know that fighters use peds outside of camp. That's how a number of them don't get caught. If you only fight twice a year you have lots of time to not get caught. If you want to fight 3 times or more a year, it's much harder to use them because there is another 2 to 3 month period where you are under the microscope. Clen gives results and helps fighters ina and out of camp. It's not like taking steroids and not working out, that's not how clenbuterol works.

Clen will make Canelo already be in peak form for longer and he'll already catch his stride and be able to hold it for much longer without having to manage weight. Ricky Hatton struggled to get back into shape between camps for a few reasons - and he is an extreme example - but he had a lot of weight to take off. Canelo now doesn't have to manage his weight and conditioning. His body is already primed. Essentially he has a year round fighter's respiratory ability and low fat percentage without having to fight year round. He can do less and get more.

And, for the record, I really want Canelo to be innocent. I absolutely do, and this is part of my discontent. He botched it.

I'm not disputing that we don't import meat from Mejico. The meat in question is prob not free range grass fed, but meat factory grain fed and pumped with various drugs to make them leaner or fatter or just to keep them healthy.

C'mon bro...

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology/b103/f00/web1/paluska.html

<LordRoose> .

stop with the gifs, its childish, makes you look immature, goofy, like youre 15 years old

so what youre implying is that meat sold in mexico, from mexican cows is different than the meat made to be sold to the US?

one branded domestic and one branded for US comsumption?

so the mexican farmers seperate cows specifically for US consumption?

stop with the gifs, its childish, makes you look immature, goofy, like youre 15 years old

so what youre implying is that meat sold in mexico, from mexican cows is different than the meat made to be sold to the US?

one branded domestic and one branded for US comsumption?

so the mexican farmers seperate cows specifically for US consumption?

<DisgustingHHH> Childish?? I'm a man. I don't give a shit what think about me, random guy on the Internet.

So yes, meat sold in America has to be USDA ( FSIS) approved/ inspected . And they also do inspections at meat packing facilities.

Obviously they are not there 24/7, however.

<Y2JSmirk> .

okay, to me your post insinuated that fancy meat was not available in mexico. because its available in mexico and you dont need to go to amazon

to think otherwise would be as dumb as thinking that a mexican needs to go to the US to buy a ferrari, guccis or ferragamos

if something as simple as buying organic meat wouldve alleviated canelos clen problem dont you think gbp and canelo wouldve made sure of it? demanded it because of the negative publicity of a positive test result?
I dont think its as available as it is in the USA...He's from guadalajara tho and Im sure he lives close to there so I guess he could get fancy meat there.

Like I said....Why do you think that Canelo eats controlled food, all the time? He is pretty damn far off his actual fight date.....Like I said, he could've gone to a birthday party and ate carne asada......there is various ways this could've happen that doesn't make me think "WOW Canelo is such an idiot, he should've gotten organic meat better".

It makes complete sense. But before I get into that, let's delve into the timing of him being caught. Notice he has never been busted for innocently eating Mexican steak while he is in camp? This only happened when he was out of camp? In all those years? It's because fighters don't expect to get tested out of camp. So the fact that he gets tested out of camp and gets popped for it immediately is worth having an open mind about.

You need to know that fighters use peds outside of camp. That's how a number of them don't get caught. If you only fight twice a year you have lots of time to not get caught. If you want to fight 3 times or more a year, it's much harder to use them because there is another 2 to 3 month period where you are under the microscope. Clen gives results and helps fighters ina and out of camp. It's not like taking steroids and not working out, that's not how clenbuterol works.

Clen will make Canelo already be in peak form for longer and he'll already catch his stride and be able to hold it for much longer without having to manage weight. Ricky Hatton struggled to get back into shape between camps for a few reasons - and he is an extreme example - but he had a lot of weight to take off. Canelo now doesn't have to manage his weight and conditioning. His body is already primed. Essentially he has a year round fighter's respiratory ability and low fat percentage without having to fight year round. He can do less and get more.

And, for the record, I really want Canelo to be innocent. I absolutely do, and this is part of my discontent. He botched it.
All clen does is help lose fat without losing muscle. I know what it is.

I don't really see why Canelo would be trying to cut weight before his training camp.

Let the fighters take whatever they want to take... problem solved

Wonder if the guy from Go West was on clembuterol. Fucker just spazzing out as he dances.

I dont think its as available as it is in the USA...He's from guadalajara tho and Im sure he lives close to there so I guess he could get fancy meat there.

Like I said....Why do you think that Canelo eats controlled food, all the time? He is pretty damn far off his actual fight date.....Like I said, he could've gone to a birthday party and ate carne asada......there is various ways this could've happen that doesn't make me think "WOW Canelo is such an idiot, he should've gotten organic meat better".

how many athletes have alleged mexican clen meat in the last seven years? for what i can remember morales, a nfl football player, a golfer, five players from the 2011 mexican soccer team, nery, vargas and canelo.

so morales is banned for two years in march 2013 and from 2013 to 2016 no positive tests until both nfl browne and vargas get free passes in may of 2016, then nery gets his free pass in october of 2017 and now canelo gets his in march of 2018? all using the mexican beef excuse when for three years prior nothing after the morales suspension?

no mexican beef stories for three years and now five in two years?

i get the feeling that if no more mexican meat free passes are going to be given out then there are going to be no more positive clen tests

I know you think I'm just some old timer who isn't with it. And that may be true to some extent. But I want you to know that I think you bring a refreshing touch to this forum. At first glance you'd probably think I wouldn't want a homosexual posting here. But I've warmed a bit to your method.

I think your letting your erection for another man's touch cloud your judgement.

<[analyzed}> Stay dusty, my friend.

I think your letting your erection for another man's touch cloud your judgement.

<[analyzed}> Stay dusty, my friend.

Ha! Even the way your kind talk is fascinating.
So this is what it's like having a queer for a friend? I hope that doesn't offend you me considering us 'friends' now.

Ha! Even the way your kind talk is fascinating.
So this is what it's like having a queer for a friend? I hope that doesn't offend you me considering us 'friends' now.

I'm a real life human so yes I have friends, co workers and family who are gay or lesbian.

It feels fine. As I am not living in some bubble where one pretends that these are not people I interact with on a regular basis.

<{1-7}> Bless your soul for having the courage to confide in me.

<{1-15}> YO GO GIRL !!

btw.. @MC Paul Barman

Lol @ these MF'ERS missing out on 80's pop music.

<{1-11}> Dance Hall Days is not supposed to be a sad jam, but brings back strong memories of hardship in my family as a youth. Sometimes the ones you love hurt you the most.

Back