Breaking ...Canelo Alvarez tested positive for clembuterol

I posted those pictures exactly for that reason you can see his traps which is a dead give away I can't believe how clueless people are on this board.

astonishing

if hes taking clen hes probably taking testosterone

there is no such thing as a half cheat...youre either a cheat or youre not, which is what canelo is

ive read that one sign of a testosterone user is abnormal trap development and thats pretty obvious in those fotos

my guess is that most who think objectively believe that hes a ped user. some canelo fans are getting as bordeline clueless as flomos, who are always the dumbest guys on boxing forums.
Then why didn't the tests pick up elevated testosterone and again why would he be juicing between fights when he's not training?

Personally, I think most athletes use something but you're kind of creating a narrative based on what you want to see.

Until he gets popped for something besides trace amounts of clen or tests dirty in his camp, he gets the benefit of the doubt. This is already established procedure by the AC.

Then why didn't the tests pick up elevated testosterone and again why would he be juicing between fights when he's not training?

Personally, I think most athletes use something but you're kind of creating a narrative based on what you want to see.

Until he gets popped for something besides trace amounts of clen or tests dirty in his camp, he gets the benefit of the doubt. This is already established procedure by the AC.

Him taking clenbuterol out of camp is actually a smart move, if one were trying to hide it. Canelo is more than likely trying to keep weight off before camp at altitude. Clenbuterol isn't just for fighters to lose weight though, as it also allows a fighter to maintain mental and physical sharpness. Canelo going into camp with all the advantages like that will simply be able to be more physical than the much older GGG, who by the looks of his out of camp photos, is a naturally aging athlete.

Fighters try to time their peak for fight night, but Canelo is extending this by keeping his body in peak form for longer.

VADA surprise tested him early which is pretty avant garde since organizations like USADA are basically "pay us so you can cheat".

Him taking clenbuterol out of camp is actually a smart move, if one were trying to hide it. Canelo is more than likely trying to keep weight off before camp at altitude. Clenbuterol isn't just for fighters to lose weight though, as it also allows a fighter to maintain mental and physical sharpness. Canelo going into camp with all the advantages like that will simply be able to be more physical than the much older GGG, who by the looks of his out of camp photos, is a naturally aging athlete.

Fighters try to time their peak for fight night, but Canelo is extending this by keeping his body in peak form for longer.

VADA surprise tested him early which is pretty avant garde since organizations like USADA are basically "pay us so you can cheat".
But again, you're creating a narrative. I'm telling you right now, the AC is going to come out and say what they've said any other time this has happened. They are going to do their investigation, it'll be impossible to prove he didn't eat tainted meat and the fight will go on. Nothing will happen.

Truth is, we don't really know. We're assuming because he know athletes use PEDs.

except he already tested positive and they made exceptions for him lol just because he didn't test positive for elevated testosterone doesn't mean he wasn't fucking taking it.

you can't be that fucking simple you never heard of the olymipcs? there are a lot of ways you can take that stuff without getting detected they just miscalculated the cycle and he got caught this time.

clenbuterol only lasts 72 hours in your bloodstream.

except he already tested positive and they made exceptions for him lol just because he didn't test positive for elevated testosterone doesn't mean he wasn't fucking taking it.
But your guess that he is does? You're saying a scientific test that shows nothing doesn't prove he didn't take it. You've already moved on from one banned substance to another one that you think he might be taking as well.

Like I said, you guys are saying what you want to see happen as if thats how it is. May as well prepare your outrage now, because the fight is going to go on and Golovkin is going to lose.

breadman posted this on his site

The last thing I looked at was the timing of the test. I strongly believe the cheaters in boxing cheat in between fights. Most top guys fight every 6 months. So common sense says they have a clear 4 months to cycle on and cycle off. The people who run boxing are smarter than me. They have to know that also. If they wanted to catch the cheats, it wouldn’t be hard to surprisingly test a fighter who was expected to fight in December, in say….August, right in the middle of his cycle.

i saw the fotos of canelo bulking up and was suspicious, now since the positive test anf from what ive read regarding clen, yeah, hes a ped cheat

i know mexico is fairly unregulated compared to the US but why arent american athletes testing positive for tren?

this also taken from breadmans link

So I have to call tainted meat bullsh*t. Here's why, the half life of clen is 2 days. The half life of trenbolone acetate is 2-3 days. In Mexico they use clen for cattle. In America we use tren. How come American athletes aren't popping for tren? Also tren is detectable for a much longer time. 5 months for tren, 2 weeks clean. Tren also 7 times stronger than testosterone and dosed in mg. Clean is dosed in micrograms. I'm guessing both have a zero tolerance for trace amounts given neither is natural in the body. More to come as I think and read a bit more

admittingly, ive taken a hgh drug called serendip and the shit was incredible, amazing, and you retain the majority of the gains after you come off.

how about an incline bench press of 205 eight reps going to 225 ten reps in a matter of four months? this never ever having been accomlished in the 30 years+ ive drug-free lifted weights.

my opinion is that canelo is a drug cheat

you can't be that fucking simple you never heard of the olymipcs? there are a lot of ways you can take that stuff without getting detected they just miscalculated the cycle and he got caught this time.

clenbuterol only lasts 72 hours in your bloodstream.

or canelo wanted to keep the clen cycle in his system as long as possible and was hoping that vada would not come to mexico

lots of meat is exported from mexico to the US.

why arent american athletes testing positive for clen?

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...lim-markets-as-u-s-alternatives-idUSKBN1880FR

https://www.drovers.com/article/usda-us-importing-more-beef-mexico

after reading everything that was put together by other people regarding canelo and his clen test you would have to be pretty ingorant to believe the tainted meat story and his extremely elevated levels that are nowhere near what a rationale person would refer to as trace.

agencies are banning athletes that have levels up to 12 times lower than canelos

if hes taking clen hes probably taking testosterone

there is no such thing as a half cheat...youre either a cheat or youre not, which is what canelo is

ive read that one sign of a testosterone user is abnormal trap development and thats pretty obvious in those fotos

my guess is that most who think objectively believe that hes a ped user. some canelo fans are getting as bordeline clueless as flomos, who are always the dumbest guys on boxing forums.

Or he could just have you know big natural traps? I have naturally big traps but I'm not taking anything at the moment, does that make me a test user??

I'm not saying that I think Canelo isn't using other stuff because he may well be but you can't base it on his traps....

Or he could just have you know big natural traps? I have naturally big traps but I'm not taking anything at the moment, does that make me a test user??

I'm not saying that I think Canelo isn't using other stuff because he may well be but you can't base it on his traps....

but he never had them before.

tom hardy, admitted ped user, and his traps

images

005a3017c3c280958989

http://www.sportsonearth.com/articl...ollywood-blockbusters-jason-momoa-chris-evans

You can see that Tom has big traps naturally as well in that photo where he has no muscle

one photo is a guy that works out and probably eats and lives clean coupled with good genetics

one photo is guy that works out and probably eats and lives clean coupled with good genetics...while admittingly taking peds

one photo is a guy that works out and probably eats and lives clean coupled with good genetics

one photo is guy that works out and probably eats and lives clean coupled with good genetics...while admittingly taking peds

don't even bother these people are extremely ignorant and do not know about lifting/muscle gaining and PED's the thing I already predicted was and probably is going to happen is.

he is going to get away even though he tested positive the fight is still going to materialize I am sure.

There not going to stop this fight no matter if Canelo or GGG tested positive, there's to much money to be made by both fighters and Boxing and I wouldn't be surprised if both boxers are dirty and could give a dame if the other test positive.

Because GGG is getting to old and Canelo can't handle GGG"s natural strength and size advantage, because Canelo is no Floyd who could handle and takeaway Canelo"s natural size and strength advantage and that's what Canelo is trying to do to GGG, but he's not as gifted as Floyd. Also GGG is getting to old to bang with the young kids and might need a little edge himself.

Did GGG or his team even complain or threaten to pull out of the fight ? Because if not that's strange to allow Canelo an extra edge like that and not make sure he's clean and not actually juicing, because those score cards were actually close and to lose extra rounds in a rematch would be strangely stupid, letting Canelo just get an advantage in strength and stamina, trying to juice, even if he's caught and stopped, you don't know if that enhancing would carry until after their fight, i haven't looked up how long enhancement drug effects last in your system after you take them.

Just questions we all need answers.

But you can book this, If GGG loses this fight and even gets knocked down, every GGG fan will call foul and cheat and dismiss the Canelo win and say he cheated and there was high levels of enhancing drugs found.

So get ready Canelo fans, but no excuses GGG fans because your boy didn't pull out of the fight so i don't want to even hear foul and cheat, because he's fine with the positive test, so no excuses, period.

There not going to stop this fight no matter if Canelo or GGG tested positive, there's to much money to be made by both fighters and Boxing and I wouldn't be surprised if both boxers are dirty and could give a dame if the other test positive.

Because GGG is getting to old and Canelo can't handle GGG"s natural strength and size advantage, because Canelo is no Floyd who could handle and takeaway Canelo"s natural size and strength advantage and that's what Canelo is trying to do to GGG, but he's not as gifted as Floyd. Also GGG is getting to old to bang with the young kids and might need a little edge himself.

Did GGG or his team even complain or threaten to pull out of the fight ? Because if not that's strange to allow Canelo an extra edge like that and not make sure he's clean and not actually juicing, because those score cards were actually close and to lose extra rounds in a rematch would be strangely stupid, letting Canelo just get an advantage in strength and stamina, trying to juice, even if he's caught and stopped, you don't know if that enhancing would carry until after their fight, i haven't looked up how long enhancement drug effects last in your system after you take them.

Just questions we all need answers.

But you can book this, If GGG loses this fight and even gets knocked down, every GGG fan will call foul and cheat and dismiss the Canelo win and say he cheated and there was high levels of enhancing drugs found.

So get ready Canelo fans, but no excuses GGG fans because your boy didn't pull out of the fight so i don't want to even hear foul and cheat, because he's fine with the positive test, so no excuses, period.

don't even bother these people are extremely ignorant and do not know about lifting/muscle gaining and PED's the thing I already predicted was and probably is going to happen is.

he is going to get away even though he tested positive the fight is still going to materialize I am sure.

even though i bet every weekend on boxing i never really paid too much attention to clen but since canelo was popped i had to take a look.

shits just blatant. there is over 100 million pounds of beef imported into the US from mexico, per 2010 stats, but amercian athletes dont test positve.

do the mexican beef makers only use clen in certain cows for that beef to be only consumed in mexico? each cow is branded import and domestic? wtf?

just flagrant head in the sand shit with mexican boxers that spend time in mexico getting a free pass while athletes in other countries getting banned

even though i bet every weekend on boxing i never really paid too much attention to clen but since canelo was popped i had to take a look.

shits just blatant. there is over 100 million pounds of beef imported into the US from mexico, per 2010 stats, but amercian athletes dont test positve.

do the mexican beef makers only use clen in certain cows for that beef to be only consumed in mexico? each cow is branded import and domestic? wtf?

just flagrant head in the sand shit with mexican boxers that spend time in mexico getting a free pass while athletes in other countries getting banned

it's a standard excuse in mexico oh lawd they just ate some bad meat nobody in their right mind believes that excuse.

I don't think canelo eats that much meat and in order to test positive he had to eat 5 fucking cows makes no sense.

Can’t wait for this fight, couldn’t care less about the clen, let them bang

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back