Breaking ...Canelo Alvarez tested positive for clembuterol

All clen does is help lose fat without losing muscle. I know what it is.

I don't really see why Canelo would be trying to cut weight before his training camp.

Except you don't know what it is. It's also a bronchiole dialator and has a proven effect on the enhancement of an athletes mental and physical performances. It does ALL of these things and all of them would help a fighter in and out of camp for the reasons I already stated. Going into camp wihout having to work on weight is, for one, a massive advantage. He has a short cut and now before he even goes into the gym; he won't have to focus on wearing away on his body trying to dump the weight. To get in fighting weight, you really gotta grind off those pounds in an exhausting camp. And with high altitude trainig, he could have easily been using clen to get a head start so he wasn't lugging around extra weight. Canelo doesn't have to endure ongoing, grinding exercises to drop weight with clenbuterol. It makes perfect sense for him to use it out of camp, especially for a fighter that only fights twice a year, because now he can keep weight off like he's figting 3 to four times a year.

How do you not see this?

You're refusing to acknowledge these rather clear advantages and this is an error on your part. You judge others for their bias, reducing them to simple Canelo haters, but it is in fact your own bias that is making you a bit of a fanboy here. There are times when I have seen you be remarkably objective, but this is not one of those times.

how many athletes have alleged mexican clen meat in the last seven years? for what i can remember morales, a nfl football player, a golfer, five players from the 2011 mexican soccer team, nery, vargas and canelo.

so morales is banned for two years in march 2013 and from 2013 to 2016 no positive tests until both nfl browne and vargas get free passes in may of 2016, then nery gets his free pass in october of 2017 and now canelo gets his in march of 2018? all using the mexican beef excuse when for three years prior nothing after the morales suspension?

no mexican beef stories for three years and now five in two years?

i get the feeling that if no more mexican meat free passes are going to be given out then there are going to be no more positive clen tests

How many? You just named a very few.....meaning it's rare as fuck and it does happen....Im sure Canelo has eaten the same meat he has always eaten, yet he has tested clean....So yes, this is a rare as fuck occurrence.

Look I know what your saying..that athletes should be scurred....but if those are the only cases, then it's indeed rare......Look, all im saying is Canelo isn't going to be "Sorry guys, I cant eat any carne asada or anything anymore"....Pls lol....that will be a shitty life, to not eat outside or in parties.

Hey Canelo could be using clen...Hell probably better shit, but this whole "it doesnt make sense that Canelo would eat third world meat", is such a stupid argument lol.

OOO PLS, beef is beef.....You really think he gets prime meat to make carne asada? LMFAO.

His mom probably made that shit, and Im sure she goes to the mercado just like any other Mexican mom....Doubt Amazon delivers 100% Organic 93% lean meat in Mexico lol.

Em I saying he is innocent? No, but to think that he somehow is expected to get fancy ass meat, is really stupid lol.
Yeah bro. Just like everyone in Michigan drinks the same tapwater?

Look for his test levels. This has nothing to do with meat. Athletes used these lies for more than 20years now. Difference was that the public back then wasnt as gullible as today. There is a reason why Contador and others got suspended even with Low Clen

Clen is known in cardio oriented sports to be of tremendous help. Thats why athletes take it. In boxing it makes a huge difference.

How many? You just named a very few.....meaning it's rare as fuck and it does happen....Im sure Canelo has eaten the same meat he has always eaten, yet he has tested clean....So yes, this is a rare as fuck occurrence.

Look I know what your saying..that athletes should be scurred....but if those are the only cases, then it's indeed rare......Look, all im saying is Canelo isn't going to be "Sorry guys, I cant eat any carne asada or anything anymore"....Pls lol....that will be a shitty life, to not eat outside or in parties.

Hey Canelo could be using clen...Hell probably better shit, but this whole "it doesnt make sense that Canelo would eat third world meat", is such a stupid argument lol.

correct me if im wrong but since 2011, after the five mexican soccer players were suspended for clen, there have only been four other mexican athletes test positive

all four being boxers, in championship fights, and two of them in their biggest fights of their career, those two within a six month span after vargas got his wbc free clen meat pass

and the 100s and 100s of other mexican athletes in soccer, baseball, golf and tennis are not testing positive for clen? since 2011, there could have been over 1000 tests to mexican athletes administered

this is a meat problem?

no, this appears to be a boxing problem

This guy is a clown anyway, propped up by Golden boy promotions and sold to their associates as the next money machine.

Never should of got a rematch because it was never a draw in the first place.

Fighting for the last 15 secs of a round only doesn't = Draw.

So bad that one of the judges gets suspended?? they are literally trying to hound GGG out of his championship belt.

correct me if im wrong but since 2011, after the five mexican soccer players were suspended for clen, there have only been four other mexican athletes test positive

all four being boxers, in championship fights, and two of them in their biggest fights of their career, those two within a six month span after vargas got his wbc free clen meat pass

and the 100s and 100s of other mexican athletes in soccer, baseball, golf and tennis are not testing positive for clen? since 2011, there could have been over 1000 tests to mexican athletes administered

this is a meat problem?

no, this appears to be a boxing problem

There is thousands of Mexican athletes...Yet you only name like 9 people....Which leads me to believe that the meat contamination is rare as fuck...certainly still happens, but its rare.

Yeah, like I said Canelo could be cheating.....but I dont like this "He should've known Mexican meat is bad, and should never eat Meat in restaurants or house parties, ever"......That's a totally unrealistic expectation.

Yeah bro. Just like everyone in Michigan drinks the same tapwater?
1000s of Mexican athletes get tested and most dont test positive for Clen...Meaning it's rare as fuck to get clen meat.

Again, I dont see this idea of Canelo having to change his whole life style...never to eat outside his house or take his own meat to house parties because everything in Mexico is contaminated lol.

This guy is a clown anyway, propped up by Golden boy promotions and sold to their associates as the next money machine.

So bad that one of the judges gets suspended?? they are literally trying to hound GGG out of his championship belt.
lol at all of this.

OK, what do ferraris have to do with meat?

I never said there isn't any fancy meat in Mexico...Im saying, I don't see whats hard to believe about his story.

Does a rich guy, never gonna go to the mercado anymore? Is his mom never gonna go to the mercado? Carne Asada is Carne Asada.....you really believe his mom is gonna order carne asada from Amazon? lol

Bro are you serious? He's a professional athlete who has millions of dollars, he knows exactly what is going into his system and if he doesn't he has paid someone to monitor it for him. Especially in a country where this issue has been known for years among athletes. So no, He is not going to eat some meal his mom cooked without knowing where it came from especially if it involves beef. To think otherwise is ridiculous.

Also there are a lot of mexican athletes yes, and how many of them are eating meat from the local market? You can't say "they all test clean most of the time" without knowing how much local shitty beef they eat. For all you know they are not idiots and are therefore extremely careful with their meat selection since they know they will be tested.

Canelo is either a complete moron for eating local meat as the most popular athlete in mexico and boxing or a cheater

whose this doctor that you are referring to?

he wouldnt happen to be a Mexican doctor from Mexico would he?

do you have any experience in mexico, extensive fuken experience, such as myself and @MarcA?

obvioulsy not because you wouldnt be doing something so stupid as qouting a Mexican doctor from Mexico trying to exonerate his soccer team from wrong doing as it was gospel

signatures are bought and paid for every day here, and in the aforementioned scenario above not a single fuken peso changed hands

Yes, he's a mexican doctor, so?

He works for the National Sports Commission in Mexico (CONADE). So no, it was not a doctor "trying to exonerate his soccer team". The fact that you even said that proves you're only looking for a reason to discredit him. The CONADE doesn't even sanction football players in doping cases. That's FIFA. He was just asked about meat contamination.

Very ignorant post from yours. If you want to make accusations then at least back them up.

Cheers.

Bro are you serious? He's a professional athlete who has millions of dollars, he knows exactly what is going into his system and if he doesn't he has paid someone to monitor it for him. Especially in a country where this issue has been known for years among athletes. So no, He is not going to eat some meal his mom cooked without knowing where it came from especially if it involves beef. To think otherwise is ridiculous.

of course he is. You overstimating the consciousness of what pro athletes put into their body. If his mum or whoever he is close brings him food or he is out eating in a restaurant ain't nobodys going to ask where the meat is coming from. And even if they did nobody can say for sure. Many US restaurants selling fake Kobe Beef for years.

I'm I saying he's innocent? I don't know.

of course he is. You overstimating the consciousness of what pro athletes put into their body. If his mum or whoever he is close brings him food or he is out eating in a restaurant ain't nobodys going to ask where the meat is coming from. And even if they did nobody can say for sure. Many US restaurants selling fake Kobe Beef for years.

I'm I saying he's innocent? I don't know.

do you think someone like Canelo or LeBron or Messi goes and eats out at some random ass restaurant or eats food at their mom's (living lavishly) who source food from shitty ass local supermarkets? GTFO of here, don't be so naive. you can damn well guarantee he is asking where the meat is sourced from if he is ordering beef in mexico, and if not, he's an absolute moron.

do you think someone like Canelo or LeBron or Mess goes and eats out at some random ass restaurant or eats food at their mom's (living lavishly) who source food from shitty ass local supermarkets? GTFO of here, don't be so naive.

I’ve met Bastian Schweinsteiger at some random ass restaurant drinking beer and eating a Schnitzel.

And even higher class restaurants often sell meat that they advertise higher than it really is. And of course he ( most likely ) eats his mums food. People in here are disillusioned to what rich athletes do.

Yes, he's a mexican doctor, so?

He works for the National Sports Commission in Mexico (CONADE). So no, it was not a doctor "trying to exonerate his soccer team". The fact that you even said that proves you're only looking for a reason to discredit him. The CONADE doesn't even sanction football players in doping cases. That's FIFA. He was just asked about meat contamination.

Very ignorant post from yours. If you want to make accusations then at least back them up.

Cheers.

the only thing ignorant is believing that a mexican doctor would not try to prove his countries innocence regarding his national teams ped violation

can you cite a US doctor that makes the claim that 300 grams of meat can produce a 40ng/ml?

i think the US is impatial because clen is banned in the country and there are no US athletes testing positive for it

while youre at it can you give an expanation why only four mexican boxers have tested positive for clen since 2011? two in the last year since vargas was given a free pass?

why arent other mexican athletes in soccer, golf, tennis and basball testing positve?

I’ve met Bastian Schweinsteiger at some random ass restaurant drinking beer and eating a Schnitzel.

And even higher class restaurants often sell meat that they advertise higher than it really is. And of course he ( most likely ) eats his mums food. People in here are disillusioned to what rich athletes do.
Meat vendors fraudulently selling low quality meat as premium stakes? Please gtfo, now excuse me as I eat my sushi that is clearly salmon and tuna and not some disgusting bottom feeder loaded with pink and red food coloring.

Meat vendors fraudulently selling low quality meat as premium stakes?

I'm talking about the restaurants here, not the vendors selling the meat.

And as I said, that's just one possibility and a not very likely one at that.

I would be happy to hear how much meat you have to consume to get to the levels Canelo was on and how low quality meat clenbuterol tainted meat really is.

Last edited:
I'm talking about the restaurants here, not the vendors selling the meat.

And as I said, that's just one possibility and a not very likely one at that.

I would be happy to here how much meat you have to consume to get to the levels Canelo was on and how low quality meat clenbuterol tainted meat really is.
No, I knew what you meant I was only joking with you. I’m not sure what it’s like where you are, but it’s a well known secret that even high dollar restaurants will do things like use meat glue to graft mediocre cuts of meat to a small high quality stake and say it’s a 20 oz a grade ribeye. It’s very common place and it’s very hard to detect especially when you aren’t looking for it. That being said in Canelo’s case it’s hard to tell. Several people who are supposedly experts seem to think that the amount of what was in his system was a bit much to just be contaminated meat. I don’t claim to really know enough to have a truly informed decision. I mean there obviously is a precedent for tainted beef in Mexico, but the arguments for him using such a substance isn’t had to fathom either. Canelo is rumored to walk around 190 lbs it’s easy to see him taking something to ease into a weight cut, but it’s all conjecture. A late 30’s triple G could easily be doing something similar to stay on top of a very stacked and competitive weight class. In the end I suppose it really doesn’t matter, Canelo has passed follow up tests and there’s too much money on the line for the fight to not happen.

e5kunIR.jpg

Me and the help of @Lethal. Don't blame Lethal for the terrible pun idea he just shooped the head on b/c I begged him to.

Get it guys? I'm actually proud of myself for this. Nobody else is doing it like I'm doing it. Self proclaimed best Boxing forum poster 4 years and running.

Solid post to like ratio matched only by your impressive understanding of boxing.

Back