Breaking ...Canelo Alvarez tested positive for clembuterol

e5kunIR.jpg

Me and the help of @Lethal. Don't blame Lethal for the terrible pun idea he just shooped the head on b/c I begged him to.

Get it guys? I'm actually proud of myself for this. Nobody else is doing it like I'm doing it. Self proclaimed best Boxing forum poster 4 years and running.

You're so handicapped you can't even shoop a head onto another body ??

<bball1> THE FUC IS WRONG WITH YOU ??

<{cruzshake}> Needless to say, I am disappoint.

You're so handicapped you can't even shoop a head onto another body ??

<bball1> THE FUC IS WRONG WITH YOU ??

<{cruzshake}> Needless to say, I am disappoint.

I don't bother with that photoshop shit, I've tried it in the past and not very good with teh shoops. But did you see my whiteout of the a in clean? High level shit right there bruh. I'm proud of myself{<redford}.

Solid post to like ratio matched only by your impressive understanding of boxing.

Solid comprehension of the situation for a poor poster.

Do you know why my like to post ratio is so lop sided?

Because back when I was a regular poster years ago (look at my join date) the "Like" function didn't even exist newb.

Also I've actually competed in boxing so I'm sure my knowledge first hand is more than your couch potato analysis.

Last edited:
Solid comprehension of the situation for a poor poster.

Do you know why my like to post ratio is so lop sided?

Because back when I was a regular poster years ago (look at my join date) the "Like" function didn't even exist newb.

Also I've actually competed in boxing so I'm sure my knowledge first hand is more than your couch potato analysis.

Competed in boxing. That's lucky because I currently compete and have done so since I was 12. I'm 27 now. But please call me a couch potato some more

Competed in boxing. That's lucky because I currently compete and have done so since I was 12. I'm 27 now. But please call me a couch potato some more

No, you don't.

You may of taken a few box fit lessons but your not a fighter.

If so what's your record and what competition do you "box" in?

Canelo looking great. Packed on muscle and stripped away the fat just in time for training camp.

Good record mate. And concurrently owned @Boxer

Cheers bro. I don't like to bring it up unless people try and call me out saying I'm not a fighter and I mustn't know shit. Even if I wasn't a fighter my opinion would still be valid as there are thousands of fighters out there with reasonable records who don't understand the art of boxing at all.

I'm not sure what you mean?
Tough man is an amateur boxing competition that’s pretty prevalent in the Midwest. Kind of known as being a platform for bar brawlers to step up and fight for real sometimes against some solid amateurs. As you may imagine it’s kind of a helter skelter setup. They tend to be local blue collar evens but tough man has state wide and even national tournaments. Guys like Butterbean and even Tommy Morrison started out in those kinds of tournaments.

Tough man is an amateur boxing competition that’s pretty prevalent in the Midwest. Kind of known as being a platform for bar brawlers to step up and fight for real sometimes against some solid amateurs. As you may imagine it’s kind of a helter skelter setup. They tend to be local blue collar evens but tough man has state wide and even national tournaments. Guys like Butterbean and even Tommy Morrison started out in those kinds of tournaments.

Ah, no this wasn't a toughman competition, it was an unsanctioned fight or a corporate fight. The guy I fought was a pro Muay Thai veteran who had just moved over here and they wanted to test him against an amateur before he started pro boxing over here. I took the fight on a days notice as I had an extensive amateur career.

Last edited:
Ah, no this wasn't a toughman competition, it was an unsanctioned fight or a corporate fight. The guy I fought was a pro Muay Thai veteran who had just moved over here and they wanted to test him against an amateur before he started pro boxing over here. I took the fight on a days notice as I had an extensive amateur career. I'm unable to go professional because of chronic migraines not related to boxing so I'm stuck in a kind of amateur purgatory only fighting pro's in unsanctioned fights on sanctioned fight nights.
Sorry to hear that man, hope you’re cleared to do tournaments like the golden gloves. If you can’t get a shot as a pro I certainly hope you get a chance to compete for some ammy titles.

correct me if im wrong but since 2011, after the five mexican soccer players were suspended for clen, there have only been four other mexican athletes test positive

all four being boxers, in championship fights, and two of them in their biggest fights of their career, those two within a six month span after vargas got his wbc free clen meat pass

and the 100s and 100s of other mexican athletes in soccer, baseball, golf and tennis are not testing positive for clen? since 2011, there could have been over 1000 tests to mexican athletes administered

this is a meat problem?

no, this appears to be a boxing problem

Most logical post yet.

You may of taken a few box fit lessons but your not a fighter.
may have taken. but you're not.

if you're going to shit on people for no reason, not writing like a half-literate hick is a good start.

also, @Woldog by KO.

I don't have "pictures" but I can show you my first two fights in the amateurs, 12-0, not as many as you but I didn't start competing until I was 23.
I'm the guy in the Black & Green.

are you guys going to kiss now and cuddle as you watch each others boxing matches?

are you guys going to kiss now and cuddle as you watch each others boxing matches?

He only brought pictures and a record where 3/4 of his fights were from when he was 12yrs old.

I'll cuddle but he's going to have to up his game (adult record) before there's any kissing.

From 12 - 17. I then took a break until I was 23, As for upping my adult game you must have missed the part about chronic migraines I suffer, so I fight maybe once a year if I'm lucky.

As for "he only brought pictures", you didn't tell me to bring anything you simply told me I wasn't a fighter, but I've had far more fights than you regardless of them being before I was an adult. Fighting 11 times at 17 is close enough to being an adult.
You presented an argument that you were a fighter and therefore your opinion was worth more than my couch potato opinion, I shut that argument down. Case closed.

Meh you may of had more fights as a youth but that doesn't compare to matches as an adult imo.

How come you've only got 4 sec snippets mate, show the goods? I showed whole fights.

You know I'd eat you alive right?

I'm not going to diss you though because your sharing and so am I, and I have respect for anyone who gets in there, nice counter as well but the Muay Thai guy looked all over the place.

Anyway you gave it the old "C'mon then tough guy" bit and were basking in the "showing pics" bit with some fellow posters who prob didn't think I was gonna show sh*t ........ I'd take you out is all I'm saying.

But its all good bro.

Show some longer clips if you can. ;)

Back