Bisping: Georges St-Pierre "looks like he’s been impregnated by an alien.”

I hope you are not complaining... Otherwise I will report you.
The old times were ridiculous.

It was ridiculous BUT atleast it kept a lot of jackasses from just saying random people are on steroids because they don't like them.

Sherdog where you can say anybody's on steroids and no yellow card. Fighter bash all day no yellow card.

3-4 years ago i sad "lacheetah" in reference to Machida's fighting style and got yellowed.

Soft mods are soft now
Someone yellow this bitch!

Not a fan of Bisping, but this was a great comment, tying in the gut with aliens at the same time.

GSP looks like shit. I hope this isn't an indication of how he's going to fight.

tGUosaa.gif

It was a stupid rule. Fans should be able to speculate on a discussion board. And honestly we've been right more than wrong.

lol no, definitely way more wrong than right.

And he's been in the testing pool, nothing has come back yet, so, until it does, no need to speculate too much into it.

Being caught off guard in a pic, while breathing out...it happens...And hgh gut is a myth...doesn't exist...
100 percent it's a raging debate in the world of bodybuilding what causes the distended gut. Some say insulin some say excessive amounts of hgh. If you look at some bodybuilders like Kai Green they were able to get rid of it by switching up their protocols and training so it's not something that's permanent. At any rate I think with gsp it's his body time, his stomach naturally distends. He's just out of fight shape so it shows more than usual, and he's heavier

Considering he doesn't walk around with a baby in his belly permanently I think it's safe to say that it's just him inhaling.

Did you not watch the video?

He looks pregnant.

And this is coming from a Canadian GSP fanboi.

Sherdog where you can say anybody's on steroids and no yellow card. Fighter bash all day no yellow card.

3-4 years ago i sad "lacheetah" in reference to Machida's fighting style and got yellowed.

Soft mods are soft now

Uhhh, what?

Have you been hibernating the last 3 years where basically every big name has pissed hot for steroids?

People used to get banned for even joking that Overeem was on steroids when it was BLATANTLY obvious. It was the most stupid policy in the world.

Mods should never have been policing speech and rational opinion.

out of the testing pool for so long ofcourse he is gonna HGH +++++++ lol. He always had that though but its getting even more obvious

He's bulking up if I had to guess. This was pretty funny though and I hate Bisping jokes he tries to hard.

Back