Bisping: Georges St-Pierre "looks like he’s been impregnated by an alien.”

Seriously, I never bought into the pictures but this looks bad.

ESPECIALLY because he is requiring so much time to find a date for this fight. Makes it seem like he's trying to wait until he can get off cycle.

Yo Bisping , that's where the riddum comes from!!! And it looks like he has a lot of it.

ESPECIALLY because he is requiring so much time to find a date for this fight. Makes it seem like he's trying to wait until he can get off cycle.
I thought he already re-joined the testing pool though. A while ago too if I recall correctly.

Sherdog where you can say anybody's on steroids and no yellow card. Fighter bash all day no yellow card.

3-4 years ago i sad "lacheetah" in reference to Machida's fighting style and got yellowed.

Soft mods are soft now

It was a stupid rule. Fans should be able to speculate on a discussion board. And honestly we've been right more than wrong.

I heard that the contract delays were because he wanted to be allowed to wear a t-shirt when fighting.

I thought he already re-joined the testing pool though. A while ago too if I recall correctly.

he did but then he stopped because of the contract negotiations, so i don't know if he actually has entered yet or they're trying to pull a Lesnar

NOTE: I am NOT saying GSP is on roids.. but that video makes it look like it. I'm a GSP fan but .. this looks bad

he did but then he stopped because of the contract negotiations, so i don't know if he actually has entered yet or they're trying to pull a Lesnar

NOTE: I am NOT saying GSP is on roids.. but that video makes it look like it. I'm a GSP fan but .. this looks bad
In what way do roids cause HGH gut?

Right so why do all pro body builders have it?

Not all do, but definitely some do....Arnold never had it and guys that competed in his era, never had it...I think its a combination of many different drugs...maybe hgh combined with insulin perhaps...

Sherdog where you can say anybody's on steroids and no yellow card. Fighter bash all day no yellow card.

3-4 years ago i sad "lacheetah" in reference to Machida's fighting style and got yellowed.

Soft mods are soft now

So, you want them to dub Bisping or something?

Soft mods are soft now

I hope you are not complaining... Otherwise I will report you.
The old times were ridiculous.

Same thing with me, man. Huge GSP fan. He specifically said that he wanted to avoid the Lesnar treatment, if he were to now take the Lesnar treatment he would basically be admitting that he is using something. Either way this looks bad, which sucks.

Soft mods are soft now

But we get to post ass floss now, i say it's a good change.

OH the classic Im a fan statement. No you're not. Ive seen you bash on GSP numerous times. Oh and he did reenter the testing pool a while ago.

Bisping is a sherbro confirmed

Back