Bisping: Georges St-Pierre "looks like he’s been impregnated by an alien.”

Meduza

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
“I don’t know what’s going on, to be quite frank,” the UFC middleweight champion said. “But he looks like he’s been impregnated by an alien.”

RC6e402.png

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/4/2...e-looks-like-hes-been-impregnated-by-an-alien

Don't we have a thread on this here about GSP's gut...? Lol

Great now Georges is gonna have night terrors again

Thanks Bisping.

He's just exhaling!

{<jordan}

GSP catches so much flack for the HGH gut haha. Has he ever addressed the allegations?

Is this whole thing literally just that picture? Maybe they caught him during a big inhale or something.

Is this whole thing literally just that picture? Maybe they caught him during a big inhale or something.

Considering he doesn't walk around with a baby in his belly permanently I think it's safe to say that it's just him inhaling.

I also noted it in the video, before seeing the picture.

Just aging. He probably ate a lot and got his stomach streched a bit.

Or he just took steroids. I wouldn't dare to accuse him though.

Sherdog where you can say anybody's on steroids and no yellow card. Fighter bash all day no yellow card.

3-4 years ago i sad "lacheetah" in reference to Machida's fighting style and got yellowed.

Soft mods are soft now

Maybe he just drinks a ton of beer now! Yeah, that's gotta be it.

For real though, this does not look good for Georges.

Considering he doesn't walk around with a baby in his belly permanently I think it's safe to say that it's just him inhaling.

in the video he has that gut the whole way through. In the past it was just bad pics, but watch the video.. its fucking strange. Dude looks like Big Lenny

in the video he has that gut the whole way through. In the past it was just bad pics, but watch the video.. its fucking strange. Dude looks like Big Lenny
Seriously, I never bought into the pictures but this looks bad.

Back