binary student killed by officers while holding a knife

Rodney King did survive his ass whoopin' but he died in 2012, drowned in his pool. Doesn't change tour point, just clarifying.

Lol I didnt know that but yea the point still stands he survived to drown in his pool because instead of killing him they just beat that ass :)

Sticks are a seriously useful tool and I dont even know when the last time I saw a cop with one was. They banned em I think because of the ass whuppins cops were handing out but that seriously beats seeing people get smoked all the time.

Justified shooting IMO

Walking towards a cop with a knife in your hand despite being repeatedly ordered to stop, no sympathy here.

Lol I didnt know that but yea the point still stands he survived to drown in his pool because instead of killing him they just beat that ass :)

Sticks are a seriously useful tool and I dont even know when the last time I saw a cop with one was. They banned em I think because of the ass whuppins cops were handing out but that seriously beats seeing people get smoked all the time.
There's departments out there that require extra paperwork and investigations for every device used i.e why did you load and rack that beanbag shotgun, why did you use that taser, why did you pull the baton? Then there's also the fact that media and other citizens hate anything that looks violent, how many videos of cops trying to restrain subjects have you seen where everyone says the same crap 'OMGZ, he wasn't resisting, why do you need 6 cops to restrain him' shotguns look big and mean as well, and a cop with an AR15?!? Fogettabowtit.

There was a fatal shooting involving a cop somewhat local to me, suspect (who just bailed out after trying to choke his wife) attempted to run the cop over during a traffic stop. Suspect was shot five times. Everyone and their mothers response 'ermahgurd, he didn't need to empty the clip into him, shoulda shot his legs (or tires) first' the cop was in danger of being run over and folks tried this shoot his leg crap.

Also, again; Georgia tech took the cops tasers away, supposedly because they could kill people accidentally

Bullshit just pure horseshit

They coulda winged her easy

Might ricochet and get someone so we better just get someone lol.

Im aware of the training but its ridiculous to act like you cant hit someone in the thighs from close range with a high cap handgun.

I have shot for years and know just fine what you can and cant do with a handgun and you can damn near write your name on something you have covered from that distance and if you cant you probably shouldnt be pointing a gun at anyone for any reason. This dude fired one shot and hit what he was aiming at did he not?

Say it again this is a legal shot but that cop was wrong for taking it and this bitch didnt have to die.

We really need to stop making excuses for the police killing people when there is even the slightest danger. If you dont got some brass ones you are probably in the wrong line of work

you're an idiot
especially since you say you "shoot" lol i put more than 2000 a month downrange how bow dah

jesus at the idiots protesting/rioting. #freemumia # didntdonuffin

you're an idiot
especially since you say you "shoot" lol i put more than 2000 a month downrange how bow dah

You are a liar

Not about the money about the capabilities of a shooter

I used to go daily by the way so even though we arent going to agree we are fellow sportsmen

Shooting a weapon out of someones hand is movie magic but hitting a decent sized target from like 15 20 feet away is just called being proficient

Like I said its how they are trained but its not impossible specially not in this case

There's departments out there that require extra paperwork and investigations for every device used i.e why did you load and rack that beanbag shotgun, why did you use that taser, why did you pull the baton? Then there's also the fact that media and other citizens hate anything that looks violent, how many videos of cops trying to restrain subjects have you seen where everyone says the same crap 'OMGZ, he wasn't resisting, why do you need 6 cops to restrain him' shotguns look big and mean as well, and a cop with an AR15?!? Fogettabowtit.

There was a fatal shooting involving a cop somewhat local to me, suspect (who just bailed out after trying to choke his wife) attempted to run the cop over during a traffic stop. Suspect was shot five times. Everyone and their mothers response 'ermahgurd, he didn't need to empty the clip into him, shoulda shot his legs (or tires) first' the cop was in danger of being run over and folks tried this shoot his leg crap.

Also, again; Georgia tech took the cops tasers away, supposedly because they could kill people accidentally

Yea man its all crazy

im for training the police and giving them the tools they need. let the videos look brutal but lets see if fatalities go down and if they do the new tactics will speak for themselves. We put the cops in stupid situations in this country with all kinds of silly laws and making them tax and nag people for city coffers and its wack. Lets treat police like real professionals and then we can also raise the bar on expectations

Im not anti cop Im pro exhausting every possibility if it means we can save some lives every year and create a better system

You are a liar

Not about the money about the capabilities of a shooter

I used to go daily by the way so even though we arent going to agree we are fellow sportsmen

Shooting a weapon out of someones hand is movie magic but hitting a decent sized target from like 15 20 feet away is just called being proficient

Like I said its how they are trained but its not impossible specially not in this case
you are being irrational and dishonest. its sad even that you are shitting on a tragic situation by trolling even

let me spell this out for you sniper marksman
guy with knife wants to die comes towards you
you expertly wing him in the leg he keeps coming you panic (because a person with a knife isnt a friggin stationary paper target ) you shoot again and kill him (giving him what he wanted

scenario 2
you miss (more likely as his legs are moving target changing constantly as he advances you panic and shoot him and he dies ( giving him what he wanted)

you really are a piss poor troll
thank christ you arent a cop
you would have died in this situation

you really are a piss poor troll
thank christ you arent a cop
you would have died in this situation

Whos trolling? Cop wasnt even in danger and probably could have solved the situation with a punch to the face

Situation 3 you hit the damn near stationary person with the knife low and get control and everyone lives

You are being extremely dramatic or you watched a different video than I did

Cop fired and hit her mortally didnt zip didnt drop the full load .... Yea I think the cop that fired could have put that round anywhere he wanted but ..... He did as he was trained to do.

Get outta here with this cowardly bs that was hardly life or death for anyone in the situation til the cop decided otherwise

And thats a mentally ill person not some felon or someone suspected of a murder. People like that exist and they get killed a lot and it doesnt have to be that way those people need help. God forbid someone you know has a mental breakdown and gets clapped center mass for being a threat

I highly doubt anyone would be dead if I was the cop in that story but you can think and say whatever you want about that. Ive tussled with people with knives that had a lot more intent than this wretch and im still here. Most situations arent half as life and death as we like to pretend its just a matter of over riding that fear and making yourself function while under the stress

Just whatever dude. she was Bin Laden and had that cop not acted half the city would be dead. Youre right

Even though he previously tried suicide and had suicide notes for this attempt, why couldn't they just shoot his knee or something like that? Always shoot to kill, don't they?

Whos trolling? Cop wasnt even in danger and probably could have solved the situation with a punch to the face

Situation 3 you hit the damn near stationary person with the knife low and get control and everyone lives

You are being extremely dramatic or you watched a different video than I did

Cop fired and hit her mortally didnt zip didnt drop the full load .... Yea I think the cop that fired could have put that round anywhere he wanted but ..... He did as he was trained to do.

Get outta here with this cowardly bs that was hardly life or death for anyone in the situation til the cop decided otherwise

And thats a mentally ill person not some felon or someone suspected of a murder. People like that exist and they get killed a lot and it doesnt have to be that way those people need help. God forbid someone you know has a mental breakdown and gets clapped center mass for being a threat

I highly doubt anyone would be dead if I was the cop in that story but you can think and say whatever you want about that. Ive tussled with people with knives that had a lot more intent than this wretch and im still here. Most situations arent half as life and death as we like to pretend its just a matter of over riding that fear and making yourself function while under the stress

Just whatever dude. she was Bin Laden and had that cop not acted half the city would be dead. Youre right
You sound like a scared girl who has never shot a gun.. it's hilarious keep googling your replies it's really apparent you have zero comprehension about this situation but do keep going.. I'm loving it just like McDonald's

Americans are just completly nuts.
I remember about 2 years ago there was another case with someone who had a knive in the USA and in the same week the same thing happened here in the Netherlands.
The guy in the USA died with 60+ bullets in him while the Dutch guy got shot once on the leg and that was the only bullet fired.
Both situation were resolved, 1 in a normal way and the one in the US an insane way ( normal for them I guess).
They just have no respect for life over there, unless it's not born yet, as soon as it's born it can go fuck itself.

You sound like a scared girl who has never shot a gun.. it's hilarious keep googling your replies it's really apparent you have zero comprehension about this situation but do keep going.. I'm loving it just like McDonald's

i didnt google anything dude im just talking. You know when the other person doesnt have shit to say they result to talking shit instead.

I dont think its me that sounds frightened at all inf act if anything im advocating for a little bravado.

I dont think youve ever shot a gun before in your life if you dont think you can hit something thats barely moving from 20 feet away or you suck at shooting. I think you also seem to be missing what im saying. a one size fits all approach to force really doesnt seem to be the best policy . Stay focused dude

Shhh, the body positive crowd wants to degrade men who lift as juice heads or roid ragers; but if you want to go ahead and transition you're allowed and looked at as a hero for fucking with your body's hormones and creating some mental instabilities.

is this how people beg for likes nowadays?

Can't get any on instagram, gotta beg for some on sherdog?
U7Ghu2s.gif

Mentally ill armed person shot while attacking police
Open and shut
Yet here we are
your joke was terrible is all i'm saying. no need to look for anything behind it, i think the shooting was justified. but your joke was uninspired and bland.

Americans are just completly nuts.
I remember about 2 years ago there was another case with someone who had a knive in the USA and in the same week the same thing happened here in the Netherlands.
The guy in the USA died with 60+ bullets in him while the Dutch guy got shot once on the leg and that was the only bullet fired.
Both situation were resolved, 1 in a normal way and the one in the US an insane way ( normal for them I guess).
They just have no respect for life over there, unless it's not born yet, as soon as it's born it can go fuck itself.

Im having that debate with another poster now he has assured me several times that its impossible to shoot someone in the leg or youll die. Not all of us are insane over here

Im having that debate with another poster now he has assured me several times that its impossible to shoot someone in the leg or youll die. Not all of us are insane over here
do you happen to know what knife he was carrying? some reports state he was carrying a multipurpose tool with the knife not extended

do you happen to know what knife he was carrying? some reports state he was carrying a multipurpose tool with the knife not extended

I have read that it was an unopened jackknife but what kind exactly Im not sure. When it comes to the police it doesnt really matter though its comply or die and it seems like half the people in the country think thats the way god intended it to be. The fact that the person is mental doesnt really matter and god help you if you startle them or make them feel dumb in any way shape or form. We need police and I dont hate them but the standards seem to be way too low for who gets to be one and it would also seem that a lot of critical skills are not taught or budgeted at all.

On the other side making this problem worse is the fact that when the police do do something crazy there is no protesting and no major movement but then people will take to the streets and riot for days on end if some fuckhead who totally deserved it gets popped

Our legal system really needs a major overhaul from what is a crime to how often cops stop you and what for to how long what gets you sent up for to the training of the personnel

Back