binary student killed by officers while holding a knife

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

what do you think? They did tell them to drop the knife several times.

It does look like the officer who shot this person perhaps shot too early. looks like at least 15 yards away.

do cops not have any other means of detaining? Pepper spray? Tazer?

Thats like the most obvious suicide by cop, I ever seen.

They should have more of those shotguns with bean bags....and spammed the shit out of it....Kid looks like he wouldn't be able to take it.

It does look like the officer who shot this person perhaps shot too early. looks like at least 15 yards away.

That cop has a family to do home to who's life is more important his or some crazy with a knife?

That cop has a family to do home to who's life is more important his or some crazy with a knife?

This isnt a them or me scenario. The dude had a knife not a gun.

I think there should be other means of detainment beside guns.

What is a binary kid?

edit: ts is a good who meant nonbinary.

Last edited:

The world is a better place without that guy. Someone who lacks the common sense to not do what he did shouldn't be walking the streets.

Don't walk towards the cop with a knife.

I have no problem with this shoot.

“I’m bisexual, nonbinary, and intersex,” the profile says, adding “they” or “their” are the appropriate ways address Schultz instead of he/she.

zGHQb4O.gif

Looked much closer than 15 yards.

Taser and pepper spray are bad choices with a guy holding a knife. You need to be pretty close and with that guys jacket the taser might fail.

Having a less lethal bean bag shotgun would have been optimal.

There are multiple places on the body if stabbed or sliced deep enough you bleed out in 30 seconds.

^ typical uneducated "couldn't he have just shot the guy in the leg???" argument. The person with the gun did not wish to be in that situation.

Glad the cop is physically safe. As somebody who went to Georgia Tech, is male, and white (and possibly gay (I like to be mysterious)) I've got a lot of common ground with the dude, but sorry. Completely justified shoot.

“I’m bisexual, nonbinary, and intersex,” the profile says, adding “they” or “their” are the appropriate ways address Schultz instead of he/she.

zGHQb4O.gif

This is insanity writ large. I'm bisexual, which is the admission of a binary sexual preference, yet I'm non binary AND intersex, whatever the fuck that means.

The fuck?

^ typical uneducated "couldn't he have just shot the guy in the leg???" argument. The person with the gun did not wish to be in that situation.

Glad the cop is physically safe. As somebody who went to Georgia Tech, is male, and white (and possibly gay (I like to be mysterious)) I've got a lot of common ground with the dude, but sorry. Completely justified shoot.
shooting someone in the leg can be lethal

using a tazer or pepper spray usually isn't.

shooting someone in the leg can be lethal

using a tazer or pepper spray usually isn't.

Using pepper spray usually isn't lethal. When it's used on somebody holding a knife it just might be <45>

No problem here.

Deadly weapon on a subject with an unobstructed path to the LEO. Studies have shown minimum 25 foot reactionary gap between a guy with a knife and and armed LEO to ensure officer safety.

Taser is basically one shot: you miss or get a bad connection, you get cut

OC spray doesn't stop people in their tracks and affects each differently, more than likely, you get cut.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I pray for the officer for having been forced into making that choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back