binary student killed by officers while holding a knife

Cool, so a 10 year old with enough cash should be able to buy a gun? I never saw an age restriction in the Constitution on the age a person should be to own a gun. Apples to apples, bruh. Both are placing a restriction on the ability to own a gun based on mental capacity. 1 is using age as a determinant of mental capacity whereas the other is using mental stability to determine mental capacity.
Take it up with our Constitution. <Moves>

Ok, I have just saddled up my high horse and here I come. The U.K. Does lethal edged weapon defense way better than American police. They look like mongooses..mongeese? Attacking a cobra. They swarm in, using shields and batons, tasers, and pepper spray. No one dies.

I watched this video, and while I would prefer less lethal options to be utilized, if they don't have a taser or other options, I don't think they had lots of choice here. They were backing up and creating space and he followed them. They should have used barriers to keep him at bay, then sprayed him when he got close. Then. Then if you have to, use lethal force.

I know a guy who tried to commit suicide by cop and people heard him say it. He went out in the woods with dirt bike gear and a machete and I kid you not a cop engaged his machete with a baton and they took him down. He is now in a mental institution.
A guy at an apartment I my neighborhood was shot dead by police after a hour plus standoff because he had a knife. He was on lsd. It makes you wonder if there isn't another way.

Back