binary student killed by officers while holding a knife

Sure looks like it.

I see it as a good shoot and any sympathy I might have had for this young person for their emorional/psychiatric troubles is negated by the fact that they put it on another person (especially someone charged with protecting life) to end their life for them.
Except that person(COP), isn't a fucking random....They should know it's an obvious suicide by cop, they should be trained for this and try to prevent it...Just by looking at the video, you could tell the dude isn't mentally right and was not overly aggressive at first.

Sorry but the dude didn't look like he was on Meth or any crazy shit like that, out of his mind....Bean bag shotungs or any other non lethal device(tranqualizer?).....Would've stopped the kid, and he could've gotten mental help....It wasn't that difficult of a situation with the right equipment/judgement...Not sure if the cop didn't have non-lethal equipment or he was badly trained/A pussy.

Im not saying the cop is evil but it was the wrong decision IMO.

Except that person(COP), isn't a fucking random....They should know it's an obvious suicide by cop, they should be trained for this and try to prevent it...Just by looking at the video, you could tell the dude isn't mentally right and was not overly aggressive at first.

Sorry but the dude didn't look like he was on Meth or any crazy shit like that, out of his mind....Bean bag shotungs or any other non lethal device(tranqualizer?).....Would've stopped the kid, and he could've gotten mental help....It wasn't that difficult of a situation with the right equipment/judgement...Not sure if the cop didn't have non-lethal equipment or he was badly trained/A pussy.

If they're obviously attempting suicide by cop, then they're obviously unstable. That may mitigate their liability to some but it in no way puts a greater onus on police to use restraint. If anything, less so. "He was emotionally disturbed!," has become a rallying cry against police shootings but it roughly translates to "They're irrational and unpredictable, having demonstrated a danger themselves and others." Its the proverbial monkey with a razor blade.

I've been dumb enough to go hands on with people holding sharps in the past. They were calculated risks taking into account angles, physicality, distraction, etc. I've been lucky. In open field and at that distance, I'm not digging taser or stick as options. I dont care if you bench the 275 and train with the Dog Brothers. We've heard of or seen world champs getting knocked out or taken down by journeymen by fluke chance. There's no rematch clause for a knife fight.

Is this a trick question, or are we just watching a killing for the pure joy of it?
1ZRl0.gif

Apparently some anti-cop protest turned into a riot

i thought it was called binary. I guess it is non binary

congrats you win the idiot of the day award.. maybe the cop should have put his gun away and tried to hug him also right? unreal lol

More violent leftists causing chaos and destruction.

I didnt watch to the point of fire (don't need to see that). From what I did see it's hard to fault the cop. Though as others have said, some non-lethal alternative ought to be made available for situations like these

The LE has a use of force continuum and took the proper course of action. When a person became a knife threat that was the gamechanger and the level of force increased accordingly. This was not a video game where a player receives multiple lives.

The guy clearly had some kind of issues. I just don't get why the police didn't shoot at his legs since pepper spray/tazer wasn't an option for whatever reason.

The fourth-year computer engineering student used the name Scout and preferred the pronouns “they” and “them” rather than “him” or “her.”

“I’m bisexual, nonbinary and intersex,” Schultz wrote in a Pride Alliance profile.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I couldnt make this zhit up if I tried.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back