Biggest robbery!!

Seem like bad cards, no?
I wouldn't agree myself but it's up to you, your scorecard. Not putting you on point, just saying I think those cards are toilet paper.

I wouldn't agree myself but it's up to you, your scorecard. Not putting you on point, just saying I think those cards are toilet paper.

Fair enough.

I had it 114-113 GGG
Kellerman and Ledderman had it 114-113 GGG

GGG did more damage, got the only knockdown of the fight.

Close fight could have went either way. Not a robbery

GGG by close decision. Not a robbery but very close. If you're going to box like Jacobs did, you need to land more.

I watched again the first 5 rounds and gave them all to Golovkin. Given the knock down on the 4rth and that he did won at least one more round in the second half of the fight, he deserved the decision.

Was I that drunk guy?

Lol maybe!

My first post wasn't a dig at you, but the word robbery is used every time there is a close fight in this forum, hence my post! There seems to be alot of knee jerk reactions and people getting their thongs in a twist.
We all know boxing is subjective, if it goes to the cards then there are no facts, its opinion and judgement. Whether the stats are accurate or not it's completely feasible that ggg landed more, dropped his opponent, hurt him a couple more times and was the aggressor. That doesn't mean that he definitely won the fight, they are just stats, but it is an indication that the fight was at least close if people think ggg lost

Lol maybe!

My first post wasn't a dig at you, but the word robbery is used every time there is a close fight in this forum, hence my post! There seems to be alot of knee jerk reactions and people getting their thongs in a twist.
We all know boxing is subjective, if it goes to the cards then there are no facts, its opinion and judgement. Whether the stats are accurate or not it's completely feasible that ggg landed more, dropped his opponent, hurt him a couple more times and was the aggressor. That doesn't mean that he definitely won the fight, they are just stats, but it is an indication that the fight was at least close if people think ggg lost

I called it a robbery, but I admit I need to see it again to really make that statement meaningfully. Fair position to have on your part.

lol, if you want to live and die on those punch stats, all power to you.

well...what else are you going to go by when scoring combat sports

by and large, punch stats are what tells the story of the fight

if the stats favored danny the pro/jacobs crowd would be using those same stats to base their case

it was a close fight that couldve gone either way...claiming a robbery or even bad decision is laughable and shows absolute clear bias

First off, a close fight like that is not a robbery.

I think it could have went either way. Personally I had it 6 to 6, with GGG winning 114-113.

Close fight, great performance by Jacobs either way.

<{walkerwhut}>

Don't let the yellow belt fool ya. You were going on for days how only the 3 judges n you scored for Bradley.
115-113.
After watching it twice !

ah that explains it

seano is one of those irrational pacquioa/golovkin haters

no wonder i awlays thought he was an idiot

well...what else are you going to go by when scoring combat sports

by and large, punch stats are what tells the story of the fight

if the stats favored danny the pro/jacobs crowd would be using those same stats to base their case

it was a close fight that couldve gone either way...claiming a robbery or even bad decision is laughable and shows absolute clear bias

I've scaled back my robbery claims until I rewatch the fight. Still, I think punch stats are garbage. I'd certainly never be citing them in favour of my argument.

I called it a robbery, but I admit I need to see it again to really make that statement meaningfully. Fair position to have on your part.

You're a good poster on here mate, I absolutely respect your opinion! Like I said my post wasn't aimed at one person, more an observation that the word 'robbery' is used in all close fights on this site

Back