Biggest robbery!!

Close fight, no robbery. I think Danny won but I've been very vocal about who I thought would win so remember that. Rematch for sure. Then gennady can knock bjs into the seats.

Close fight, no robbery. I think Danny won but I've been very vocal about who I thought would win so remember that. Rematch for sure. Then gennady can knock bjs into the seats.

I think it might have been a robbery, but I'm waiting for tomorrow and a rewatch to really be strong on that position. Danny showed up, though. Great performance. They both slaughter Saunders.

I think it might have been a robbery, but I'm waiting for tomorrow and a rewatch to really be strong on that position. Danny showed up, though. Great performance. They both slaughter Saunders.
For sure, it's a shame this fight went under the radar because it was as big a fight you can make at the minute.

Golovkin smoked him, no idea what fight everyone else watched.

For sure, it's a shame this fight went under the radar because it was as big a fight you can make at the minute.

I haven't been nervous for a fight like this (excepting my friend's pro debut) in awhile. I was like a teenage girl for the first few rounds.

"Golovkin landed 231 of 615 punches (37.6%), compared to 175 of 541 for Jacobs (32.3%) per CompuBox. The Kazakh landed an average of nine of 30 jabs per rounds, though Jacobs had a 114-126 advantage in power shots landed."

12 more power shots over 61 more punches ? hahaha ok.
"ouboxed". lol

PLUS KNOCKDOWN on Jacobs by golovkin.

Landed a lot more shots, took a 10-8 round with a knockdown and people are calling robbery lol! Some of the posters on here are so fckin dramatic!

Landed a lot more shots, took a 10-8 round with a knockdown and people are calling robbery lol! Some of the posters on here are so fckin dramatic!

lol, if you want to live and die on those punch stats, all power to you.

lol, if you want to live and die on those punch stats, all power to you.

So you can prove theyre false then? You have different, correct stat I take it? Also weren't you drunk during the fight so why am I responding to your speculative post?

So you can prove theyre false then? You have different, correct stat I take it? Also weren't you drunk during the fight so why am I responding to your speculative post?

No, I'm someone who thinks all punch stats are bunk. It's not your issue or anyone else's. It's just a shit system.

I was drunk for the whole card. You can make whatever you want out of that. Punch stats mean sweet shit.

Far far from a robbery.......DJ fought a great fight and it could have gone either way......I think DJs length gave ggg a lot of problems......he never hurt ggg but ggg hurt him a few times so that may have played a part......a lot of those rounds were close calls

I was drunk for the whole card. You can make whatever you want out of that. Punch stats mean sweet shit.

shame the judges weren't smashed. Maybe they might have got the decision right if they had been?

I thought it was a much closer fight than Ward/Krusher for what its worth.

I scored Pac/Bradley a draw.

<{walkerwhut}>

Don't let the yellow belt fool ya. You were going on for days how only the 3 judges n you scored for Bradley.
115-113.
After watching it twice !

Back