Biggest robbery!!

Fight aren't scored by the number of punches landed. They don't even scores amateur fights that way anymore.
Then how the fuck are people crying robbery or that Jacobs won when not even the stats show it?? Lol ggg won in every shape and form

He skipped the mandatory weigh in for the title he didn't fight for. He weighed in properly for the weigh in that mattered.

Regardless he was significantly larger than his opponent which defeats the point of weight classes.

Not even close. Golovkin dropped and out landed him. I don't understand why everyone gives out brownie points when underdogs do better than projected. He didn't get KOed like he was supposed to and now he's getting brownie points for what? Lasting 12 rounds?

He lost. He got dropped, he got out landed and he got out boxed. Jacobs landed only 30 labs in the whole fight! Golovkin landed over 100.

Not even close. Golovkin dropped and out landed him. I don't understand why everyone gives out brownie points when underdogs do better than projected. He didn't get KOed like he was supposed to and now he's getting brownie points for what? Lasting 12 rounds?

He lost. He got dropped, he got out landed and he got out boxed. Jacobs landed only 30 labs in the whole fight! Golovkin landed over 100.
I scored it round by round. Me being proud Jacobs went 12 or whatever you're implying didn't factor into my score.

Regardless of how you saw the fight, Jacobs did a hell of a lot more than just last in there.

He got outboxed? Which fight did you watch?

Yeah you also had Bradley beating Pac.
Seano just loves taking that contrary position.
I think he scored that one a draw, but please don't rehash that beaten to death many times over topic again.<16>

All that means is they gave 7 rounds to GGG and 5 rounds to Jacobs, its essentially a 115-113 score with a 10-8 round making it 112. Those rounds were very close and decided by a few punches. You dont think GGG could have won 7 rounds in that fight??? The other two judges had it 6 rounds even but the 10-8 won GGG the fight.
thats how i had it as well. the knockdown won him the fight.

going int o the decision i knew it was going to come down to those uneventful 3 rounds at the beginning.

Jacobs won, but threw it away enough to justify GGG victory in some insane way. Either people say GGG "edged it and it was close" or "Jacobs won clearly", average it out. Like I said, Jacobs got the rematch eaaaasy.
I got the sense that his frustration came, in part, because that performance will be hard to replicate.

Jim, Max and Roy were all pro Jacobs, Letterman somehow was very sure that Jacobs won the first two rounds and all 4 of them including the 3 judges agreed that Golovkin won a close fight.

So go fucking cry somewhere else

Jim, Max and Roy were all pro Jacobs, Letterman somehow was very sure that Jacobs won the first two rounds and all 4 of them including the 3 judges agreed that Golovkin won a close fight.

So go fucking cry somewhere else

lol, the HBO crew trying to make GGG a star was pro Jacobs. This isn't your forum. If you don't like it go and post worthless shit somewhere else.

Regardless he was significantly larger than his opponent which defeats the point of weight classes.
You only care because Golovkin had a tough fight. I've never heard this outrage before.

I think GGG had a bad night and still managed to come out ahead . He simply out worked a over bloated fighter .

Edit : I don't keep up much as a used to with boxing as far as the wider views... is it common to refuse to weigh in and not contend for belts to gain a advantage .

What rds exactly did you guys give Jacobs? A lot of those rds Jacobs wasn't even landing anything clean while golovkin would land numerous clean jabs to the head.

Just punching doesn't win you a fight. You have to Fucking land it. Cleaner the better. Which is why the chocalito fight actually was a robbery, the asian dude didn't land shit.

Jacobs had like two clear rds. Rd 2 and some other rd and I can't remember which. I won't guess to save confusion. Other then that it was ggg winning 5 or 6 clear rds and a few toss ups. I just don't see how Jacobs gets the nod with the kd and certainly don't see a Fucking robbery.

Golovkin was far too cautious in this fight. Jacobs out performed his expectations. Both of which has led to odd scores by the usual bias sherdoggers of the boxing forum.

Jacobs has a Cinderella night just like Gustafson did vs jones and still lost just like Gustafson did.. this is a case of where the underdog performs better than expected and the champ who usually finishes his opponent doesn't and they want to give the underdog the fight for making it to the bell. GGG won that fight

Back