Big vote over abortion in Ireland today, dunno what to vote for

If a woman feels like taking a part of her body away, it's her choice.

It s a shitty thing to do but better that than having an unwanted child that will have a shit childhood.

Oh and if it is entirely the woman's choice, she gets to deal with it. No man should be forced to finance a child that some cunt decided to have behind the man's back.

Congratulations on joining the civilized world Ireland!

As much as hysterical pro-life activists try to misrepresent the truth, there is no logical, rational argument to support their views.

no politics top team checking in.

i hate politics. way too boring and i just dont give a shit about any of it tbh.
First of all, what the fuck are you doing in the War Room?

And second, if you think politics are boring then you are not paying attention.

It should be illegal to have an abortion if you make more than a certain amount a year. Or score high enough on an IQ test.

Congratulations Ireland.

It is a woman's choice, men need to get the fuck over it.

Definitely pro-life is the moral choice under 99% of circumstances.

I do believe there is a place for abortion, but only under extreme situations.

I presume you meant definitely NOT, which would of course be the only sane belief. Otherwise you are playing the morality police which would not be wise in the post stone age.

Last edited:
If someone doesn't want to raise the child I would much prefer that child is not born. Nature does abortions when shits wrong in the form of miscarriages, nature just has the bar set too low imo.

The vote isn't against whether abortions happen, as they currently do through abortion tourism and home abortion. It's about whether they happen in a safe regulated environment in your own country, or not.

You’re jumping a few steps ahead because you’re trying to push your agenda.

That’s like saying there’s no point in banning rapes because they will happen in secret anyway.

Many people see abortion as murder. Forget that even. I won’t dig into that. We don’t know when sentience takes place but we do know of heart beats and brain activity.

Nobody is forcing you to have sex. The rape argument is a microscopic number so don’t bother with that. If you can’t take responsibility for your actions then don’t fuck. It’s very simple.

And I support early stage abortions because people like you exist. Sacks of crap with no sense of responsibility who would rather destroy a living creature in a back alley than take responsibility for their actions.

It should be illegal to have an abortion if you make more than a certain amount a year. Or score high enough on an IQ test.

Please elaborate on your belief of the relation between income and abortion decision. I am waiting with drink in hand.

That’s like saying there’s no point in banning rapes because they will happen in secret anyway.

Many people see abortion as murder. Forget that even. I won’t dig into that. We don’t know when sentience takes place but we do know of heart beats and brain activity.

Nobody is forcing you to have sex. The rape argument is a microscopic number so don’t bother with that. If you can’t take responsibility for your actions then don’t fuck. It’s very simple.

And I support early stage abortions because people like you exist. Sacks of crap with no sense of responsibility who would rather destroy a living creature in a back alley than take responsibility for their actions.

I see it this way to a large extent. I think there is a moral conversation and a pragmatic one, I think the goal should be to find a right balance.

I think early term abortions while questionable should be allowed for society to function properly, but I don't understand why more people don't err on the side of caution when we're literally talking about ripping the limbs off of somebody with a heart beat as is often the case.

Don't even get me started on the sickos that celebrate it.

I see it this way to a large extent. I think there is a moral conversation and a pragmatic one, I think the goal should be to find a right balance.

I think early term abortions while questionable should be allowed for society to function properly, but I don't understand why more people don't err on the side of caution when we're literally talking about ripping the limbs off of somebody with a heart beat as is often the case.

Don't even get me started on the sickos that celebrate it.

I've known normal girls, happy, enjoying their life with a good job who one day are hit with the reality of pregnancy that would simply turn their life upside down because they were careless with their contraception. When these girls go to get their abortions, you can bet that it's a traumatic experience for them. It's anecdotal, I know but it hits them hard from what I've seen, even if they tell you it's not a big deal.

On the other hand, the lunatics on the street with their signs who are ranting that they've had 5 abortions and they'd do it again - they're mentally ill lunatics. These people are not normal people who you'd want to associate with.

I’m against abortion personally, but I find it hard to tell someone that they have to have a baby that I have no intention of helping out with at all.

There are also arguments to be made from the extremes... imagine a girl gets raped and the resultant pregnancy is threatening her life. Are you really ready to tell a girl she has to potentially die while trying to give birth to a rape baby?

Last edited:

First of all this started off in the mayberry you jerk.

And lol at having your panties in a twist over someone else’s views on politics.

How about these Pro-Lifers showing concern and help for the pregnant female instead of a fetus, and unformed thing?
Males shouldn't be allowed to vote in these types of things. we have no idea what it's like being female and pregnant.
Of course abortion should be allowed.

First of all this started off in the mayberry you jerk.

And lol at having your panties in a twist over someone else’s views on politics.
True. I was way out of line.

Just a little worked up over this particular issue.

True. I was way out of line.

Just a little worked up over this particular issue.
its alright fren.

giphy.gif

im also sure you have jocks, boxers or trunks instead of panties.

Does this vote show that Christianity is officially dead as a moral force in Western Europe?

Ireland was once, not too long ago, among the most Catholic nations on earth. Now they have voted for abortion by up to a 77% margin in Dublin.

Thread was started in the Berry.

You need to separate your emotions from your logic. The man you're speaking to has a family. He just doesn't let emotions bleed into his logical opinions.

People like you live in a fantasy world. Well if everyone had morals and character etc. Well everyone does not have those attributes. WITH legal abortions we have over half a million children growing up in the system. The vast majority of them are destined for shitty lives, and to be a massive burden on society. You cannot simply say something naive like let's not have abortions, unless you also have a plan to save all these people you forced to exist in poverty and without anyone to care for them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back