Big vote over abortion in Ireland today, dunno what to vote for

Abortion is sad, but we don’t know the situations individuals find themseves in.

As somebody who has never been involved in pro choice so I guess I’m for abortion.

I don’t believe every chick that gets knocked up should have a kid just....because???

Yes or No lads?

And do t say “lad” it reminds me of the Geordie shore show...”he broke lad code”....how could you be more of a poseur??? Lad code??? Seems like a knock of ofnthe real term “bro code”.

Fight for Life. Don't let the feminists shame you into voting to murder the unborn.

And do t say “lad” it reminds me of the Geordie shore show...”he broke lad code”....how could you be more of a poseur??? Lad code??? Seems like a knock of ofnthe real term “bro code”.
Wtf lad?

After @bushman505 shite talk I'm definitely voting No

Cool, let some anonymous person on the internet convince you that unwanted children are a good thing.

Good job!!! You’re a real free thinker!!!

Cunt.

Last edited:
Women here use abortion as a form of birth control. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I know this from personal experience. I know 3 different women who have had FIVE abortions! Vote no, please.

If someone doesn't want to raise the child I would much prefer that child is not born. Nature does abortions when shits wrong in the form of miscarriages, nature just has the bar set too low imo.

The vote isn't against whether abortions happen, as they currently do through abortion tourism and home abortion. It's about whether they happen in a safe regulated environment in your own country, or not.

Last edited:
Women here use abortion as a form of birth control. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I know this from personal experience. I know 3 different women who have had FIVE abortions! Vote no, please.
Waiting in line in the voting office, by the sounds of it everyone's on the No side. Im definitely No now. Thanks sherdog especially @bushman505 , you made my mind up

Abortions are bad unless it's you that knocks the whore up.

If someone doesn't want to raise the child I would much prefer that child is not born. Nature does abortions when shits wrong in the form of miscarriages, nature just has the bar set too low imo.

The vote isn't against whether abortions happen as they currently do through abortion tourism and home abortion. It's about whether they happen in a safe regulated environment in your own country, or not.
I'm on the fence, couldn't give a shite. If it's a No vote tho.....the feminazis will be out in force

YAY! First woman to reach 200 abortions wins a cake!

Cool, let some anonymous person on the internet convince you that un a ted children are a good thing.

Good job!!! You’re a real free thinker!!!

Cunt.
You sound nervous...are ya not confident, lad?

I'm on the fence, couldn't give a shite. If it's a No vote tho.....the feminazis will be out in force

Whatever happens people will be banging on about it. Like the brexit shite. I ignore politics IRL

Back