Big vote over abortion in Ireland today, dunno what to vote for

Up with Abortions = down with welfare spending. Vote yes.

The right only cares about the baby being born and doesn’t give a shit about helping after said baby has been born. The pro life stance except for after birth, when you’re on your own. Btw it’s a well known fact the states that have the higher instances of abortion are those that don’t advocate sex ed.

The left isn’t pro abortion you retards, it’s pro choice.

I think abortion should be discouraged, but still legally allowed as a last resort.

Definitely pro-life is the moral choice under 99% of circumstances.

I do believe there is a place for abortion, but only under extreme situations.

Let us hope the Irish come to their senses and break the political domination of the Catholic Church.

The right only cares about the baby being born and doesn’t give a shit about helping after said baby has been born. The pro life stance except for after birth, when you’re on your own. Btw it’s a well known fact the states that have the higher instances of abortion are those that don’t advocate sex ed.

The left isn’t pro abortion you retards, it’s pro choice.

Are you speaking as a expert on Irish politics? How much time have you spent studying the nuances of the Irish political system?

Are you speaking as a expert on Irish politics? How much time have you spent studying the nuances of the Irish political system?
You’re right, I’m speaking from how Americans present it. Could you provide some instances of how the more liberal party in Ireland is pro abortion

Or maybe perhaps you were talking about my other point of how conservatives don’t really care about the babies that are born. Especially those that are to under privileged families and may need more Social services.

Last edited:
You’re right, I’m speaking from how Americans present it. Could you provide some instances of how the more liberal party in Ireland is pro abortion

I am American as well. I don't really know anything about Irish politics. My knowledge of Ireland pretty much consists of rubber bandit videos. I am in this thread mostly to learn about Ireland although I personally am pro life.

Fight for Life. Don't let the feminists shame you into voting to murder the unborn.

Yes fight for life, but make sure that pro lifers have to adopt every single non-aborted child. You want life? Fucking take care of it.

Yes fight for life, but make sure that pro lifers have to adopt every single non-aborted child. You want life? Fucking take care of it.

that is not a unreasonable position America's foster care and adoption policies should be much better

no politics top team checking in.

i hate politics. way too boring and i just dont give a shit about any of it tbh.

Yeah. I used to be really bothered about it, then I had kids and I just stepped off the train. Never felt better.

Of course if someone threatens them it would be any means necessary shit, but other than that life's too good to be arguing and being frustrated all the time.

The media obviously has a pro abortion slant. ALl the coverage is about how these brave women are trying to stand up to the patriarchy. Not one story in the top google news that talk about the pro life side
Because they have no side. The pro life movement wants every baby to be born, yet they are typically also AGAINST assisting the poor. It's a nonsensical position that ignores reality.

These same people that whine about the sanctity of life don't want to hear about the hundreds of thousands of kids growing up without parents. About all of the research done showing that kids that grow up without parents WILL be fucked up as adults.

They often oppose birth control and contraception as well, in favor of abstinence programs that do not work. Although ultimately, I suppose it shouldn't be a surprise that people that believe in bronze age philosophy also have no common sense and don't do any research into what actually happens to babies raised in terrible environments.

Because they have no side. The pro life movement wants every baby to be born, yet they are typically also AGAINST assisting the poor. It's a nonsensical position that ignores reality.

These same people that whine about the sanctity of life don't want to hear about the hundreds of thousands of kids growing up without parents. About all of the research done showing that kids that grow up without parents WILL be fucked up as adults.

They often oppose birth control and contraception as well, in favor of abstinence programs that do not work. Although ultimately, I suppose it shouldn't be a surprise that people that believe in bronze age philosophy also have no common sense and don't do any research into what actually happens to babies raised in terrible environments.

Seriously? You don't think the media has an agenda? I am sorry but you sound very naive.

Seriously? You don't think the media has an agenda? I am sorry but you sound very naive.
Of course the media has an agenda. They always do. That doesn't change anything that I said though. The people that want to ban abortions are the same people always complaining about poor people and entitlements.

Let's hope they vote for abortion. It's disgusting how women don't have the choice with what to do with their bodies. Hopefully they pass it through.

Let's hope they vote for abortion. It's disgusting how women don't have the choice with what to do with their bodies. Hopefully they pass it through.

You voted remain didn't you?

Exit polls can be wrong of course, but I'm not sure they can be that wrong. It's looking like a landslide.

Back