Big John McCarthy on Till vs Wonderboy

Is BJM talking about the three people who scored the bout?

>saying your subjective criteria is better than another persons subjective opinion on subjective criteria

Beeg Jawn has his own opinion, and I agree that I think Wonderbread won. Doesn't mean we're always right. It's shitty but that's combat sports.

I think Mccarthy should stop living in a world where being a ref equals being an expert in fighting.
the guy has lived and breathed MMA for decades. if anything, he is a reliable guy for these things

>saying your subjective criteria is better than another persons subjective opinion on subjective criteria

Beeg Jawn has his own opinion, and I agree that I think Wonderbread won. Doesn't mean we're always right. It's shitty but that's combat sports.
that is the thing, its not subjective. there are rules to decide who won or not

dont leave it in the hands of the judges. Truer words were never spoke.

the guy has lived and breathed MMA for decades. if anything, he is a reliable guy for these things

Might as well start asking Arianny too.

But when both fighters are landing in the single digits per round and nothing truly significant happens, it becomes a game of inches, at which point who the fuck cares. No robbery occurred here except to the viewers' time.

Then probably make the criteria less vague you fuck.
MloKx.gif

Got to laugh at all these ones complaining at this. Yes 49 - 46 was a bit crazy but this was a boring fight where a lot of the rounds probably deserved to be 9 - 9.
Wonderboy has only himself to blame for losing this one and should have learnt something from those Woodley fights. Used to like Wonderboy but recently when the other fighter has some power or skill it gets turned into a snorefest.

Till needs to sort out his weight cut and get back to the gym and keep improving, thought he fought smart enough against a guy with a lot more experience but that fight was a coin toss that went his way because of Liverpool.

I think Mccarthy should stop living in a world where being a ref equals being an expert in fighting.
So you would take some dumb random judges opinion over a guy who has been reffing the sport since the very beginning and wrote some of the scoring criteria? Not to mention he has extensively trained in martial arts.

What world are you living in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back