Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Josh winning is a fucking joke, no one else deserved to win besides Paul. Paul and maybe Chris not christmas because she looks like a dude, were the only ones playing the game. Everyone else was just swimming like a feeder fish around Paul the whole time. Maybe Im old school but I dont think they should be so bitter against Paul, his actions are how you used to win the game.

This whole season was built around Paul. It was rigged from day 1. Friendship bracelets let the guests know Paul was borderline production. He was their pet. Then the HGs find out Paul has basically a month free because he was safe week 1, and then production gave him a 3 week pass. When he used his special power the house realized production wanted Paul and aligning with him was a safe strategy. I mean, 3 weeks of safety is totally insane. Biggest gift in BB history.

Also, he is a sociopath and didn't seem to realize that getting the house to use psychological terror might be going too far. He instructed his minions to literally torture people and make them as miserable as possible. He also isolated people and didn't allow people to talk to whoever was going out. The only interaction allowed was torture. lol. Most of the time there was ZERO reason to fuck with people all the way up to eviction night. It is horrible jury management. Did he not realize the jury would talk and figure his game out and then realize he is a fucking psycho tyrant? And all the torture and horrible behavior was done while he fucking hid like a bitch.

So if you act like the world's biggest asshole to people, and have them fucked with even when there is no reason, don't be mad if people hate you. He took the house down a dark road and went way too far. He was brainstorming ways to torture Cody with his minions to get Cody to act violently to get him kicked out. He had Josh try to make Mark violent. His team were scum.

Then he didn't own his game and continued to lie in his outgoing messages to evicted HGs. Then he refused to own his game during jury questioning. And now that he rightfully lost he is refusing to own his part in bullying/torturing people. But guess what fucking Paul. The feedsters have everything saved. All your horrible behavior is forever there for people to see themselves.

He is worse than Russel Hantz. It doesn't matter if you play hard and get to the end if you are a total cunt and make everyone hate you. lmao

Last edited:
This whole season was built around Paul. It was rigged from day 1. Friendship bracelets let the guests know Paul was borderline production. He was their pet. Then the HGs find out Paul has basically a month free because he was safe week 1, and then production gave him a 3 week pass. When he used his special power the house realized production wanted Paul and aligning with him was a safe strategy. I mean, 3 weeks of safety is totally insane. Biggest gift in BB history.

Also, he is a sociopath and didn't seem to realize that getting the house to use psychological terror might be going too far. He instructed his minions to literally torture people and make them as miserable as possible. He also isolated people and didn't allow people to talk to whoever was going out. The only interaction allowed was torture. lol. Most of the time there was ZERO reason to fuck with people all the way up to eviction night. It is horrible jury management. Did he not realize the jury would talk and figure his game out and then realize he is a fucking psycho tyrant? And all the torture and horrible behavior was done while he fucking hid like a bitch.

So if you act like the world's biggest asshole to people, and have them fucked with even when there is no reason, don't be mad if people hate you. He took the house down a dark road and went way too far. He was brainstorming ways to torture Cody with his minions to get Cody to act violently to get him kicked out. He had Josh try to make Mark violent. His team were scum.

Then he didn't own his game and continued to lie in his outgoing messages to evicted HGs. Then he refused to own his game during jury questioning. And now that he rightfully lost he is refusing to own his part in bullying/torturing people. But guess what fucking Paul. The feedsters have everything saved. All your horrible behavior is forever there for people to see themselves.

He is worse than Russel Hantz. It doesn't matter if you play hard and get to the end if you are a total cunt and make everyone hate you. lmao

I think the biggest gift of BB history happened on BBCan last season, one of the returning players was not able to get nominated for eviction until it it became jury members time, on the downside, she did become the first jury member though.

think of it from this standpoint though. If paul was a new player, does he lose to tonight. If all those players are returnees, does he lose tonight? I think both are no. I also think CBS can stop bitching everytime this happens cause they never learn new players and returnees will always interact differently and it will cause situations like this.

If Paul was new the same thing would have happened. It literally happened last season when he was new. Zero jury management.

If it was all returnees he would have never made it to the end. This house was full of plants and dummies.

If Paul was new the same thing would have happened. It literally happened last season when he was new. Zero jury management.

If it was all returnees he would have never made it to the end. This house was full of plants and dummies.

First paragraph- strongly disagree and that final two situation in each season are nothing alike

Second paragraph- I don't know if he'd make it but this again brings the point production shouldn't do mixed seasons. Different expectations/ judgments for each players with both fans, production and jury. It just doesn't work out right.

i don't know, if you orchestrate a plan to get out puppetmaster Raven, then you should automatically win.

i don't know, if you orchestrate a plan to get out puppetmaster Raven, then you should automatically win.

People were asking her and Matt about Matt using his cum rag to dry dishes.

lmao. Most worthless couple ever. Oh, and I am sure they did Paul no favors in the jury house acting like retards. They were so stupid.

And Paul knowing Raven before the game is bullshit. She was schilling for him the entire game and even after he stabbed her in the back. Ooops, I mean after he stabbed her in the inverted spine.

People were asking her and Matt about Matt using his cum rag to dry dishes.

lmao. Most worthless couple ever. Oh, and I am sure they did Paul no favors in the jury house acting like retards. They were so stupid.

And Paul knowing Raven before the game is bullshit. She was schilling for him the entire game and even after he stabbed her in the back. Ooops, I mean after he stabbed her in the inverted spine.

saw the Dr. Will backyard after show interviews, it's two hours but just fast forward between the guests as there's nothing in between. She was full of herself then as well.
Paul predicted that none of the showmances will last longer than 6 months.
And apparently Nicole and Victor from last season are an item right now from what Julie said.

First paragraph- strongly disagree and that final two situation in each season are nothing alike

Second paragraph- I don't know if he'd make it but this again brings the point production shouldn't do mixed seasons. Different expectations/ judgments for each players with both fans, production and jury. It just doesn't work out right.

Did you keep up with the feeds? Did you see all the unnecessary bullshit HGs went through when the were on their way out?

The isolation and bullying of house guests was out of control and Paul was the reason why. He fucked up the way he got rid of Jason. He was behind the torture of Mark, and Mark could never let it go. He fucked up and played too sloppy and too mean. AND he didn't own his game. If he takes ownership of his behavior he would have won, but he is too much of a spoiled bitch to even do that. He made people hate him, and it doesn't matter that he was a vet. They would have hated him if he as new.

Did you keep up with the feeds? Did you see all the unnecessary bullshit HGs went through when the were on their way out?

The isolation and bullying of house guests was out of control and Paul was the reason why. He fucked up the way he got rid of Jason. He was behind the torture of Mark, and Mark could never let it go. He fucked up and played too sloppy and too mean. AND he didn't own his game. If he takes ownership of his behavior he would have won, but he is too much of a spoiled bitch to even do that. He made people hate him, and it doesn't matter that he was a vet. They would have hated him if he as new.

The only Josh vote I could respect was Codys because he was against Paul day 1, could've got him out right off the bat but got fucked over, and still tried to tell everyone but no one listened. That guy gets a pass when he wasn't fooled. The rest got played hard.

I think Paul strategized the evictions way to much on the basis jury wouldn't compare notes. Like all the vote controlling so it could look like paul wasn't involved was pretty foolish on his part.

I'm not in their shoes but my premise of jury is you vote for who should win. Josh did not have an argument for that other than exposing Paul in goodbye messages. That jury voted out of anger of being played by one player who should've been the main target all season and wasn't nominated once. Them picking Josh only tarnishes their season even more cause they played like lemmings and then picked the house idiot as the winner.

I do wonder how everything would've played out without Paul there.

The only Josh vote I could respect was Codys because he was against Paul day 1, could've got him out right off the bat but got fucked over, and still tried to tell everyone but no one listened. That guy gets a pass when he wasn't fooled. The rest got played hard.

I think Paul strategized the evictions way to much on the basis jury wouldn't compare notes. Like all the vote controlling so it could look like paul wasn't involved was pretty foolish on his part.

I'm not in their shoes but my premise of jury is you vote for who should win. Josh did not have an argument for that other than exposing Paul in goodbye messages. That jury voted out of anger of being played by one player who should've been the main target all season and wasn't nominated once. Them picking Josh only tarnishes their season even more cause they played like lemmings and then picked the house idiot as the winner.

I do wonder how everything would've played out without Paul there.

Who "should" win though? These are human beings. When someone orchestrates their isolation and torture in the house for no reason it is retarded. He was burning votes left and right. It wasn't bitterness, it was Paul's terrible game play. If Paul had just told Mark he was going, and not had the house torture him then Paul wins. If Paul is honest with Alex and Jason and doesn't lie he wins. He made himself hated and disgusting, and he paid the price.

You can't see it. I doubt you watched the feeds.

Who "should" win though? These are human beings. When someone orchestrates their isolation and torture in the house for no reason it is retarded. He was burning votes left and right. It wasn't bitterness, it was Paul's terrible game play. If Paul had just told Mark he was going, and not had the house torture him then Paul wins. If Paul is honest with Alex and Jason and doesn't lie he wins. He made himself hated and disgusting, and he paid the price.

You can't see it. I doubt you watched the feeds.

I didn't watch as much this year but the premise stands for that criteria of a winner in my mind. In theory, a player could be ruthless and so long as they bring a completely undeserving player to final two, that should win them the game. For Dans second season, this is why I wasn't upset at the Ian win. He pissed everyone off but failed to bring a worthless player to the end. The only argument for Josh winning is criticizing Paul really which really speaks a lot to how little Josh did. Also, let's not forget Josh being involved with making those players miserable as well. Sure he was just a useful idiot with Paul telling him to do it but he still is involved in the same thing that you are saying loses Paul the game.

If you are telling me the final two can have situations where someone lost the game rather than someone winning it, I get that approach. I just don't think that's how the jury should think.

2pyzvyd.jpg

I didn't watch as much this year but the premise stands for that criteria of a winner in my mind. In theory, a player could be ruthless and so long as they bring a completely undeserving player to final two, that should win them the game. For Dans second season, this is why I wasn't upset at the Ian win. He pissed everyone off but failed to bring a worthless player to the end. The only argument for Josh winning is criticizing Paul really which really speaks a lot to how little Josh did. Also, let's not forget Josh being involved with making those players miserable as well. Sure he was just a useful idiot with Paul telling him to do it but he still is involved in the same thing that you are saying loses Paul the game.

If you are telling me the final two can have situations where someone lost the game rather than someone winning it, I get that approach. I just don't think that's how the jury should think.

Your 'criteria' and your 'theory' don't work in BB or Survivor. You are removing the human element. Managing emotions and perceptions is important. In fact, it is fundamental.

After his last loss Paul's fans on social media praised him and loved him, but they also pleaded for him to watch his season again and learn jury management. Because if he were to play again he needed that skill to win. He got 'pissed' and shut them down. He is and was delusional.

Paul is an admitted sociopath. He simply couldn't bring himself to think about how other people were feeling. Huge mistake. The needless mistreatment of house guests who were getting evicted was a major game losing blunder. Furthermore, Paul's absolute refusal to be genuine at any time lost him votes. He continued the charade well after he needed to. He could have tried to make Jason not hate him. He could have told Jason that he was the biggest comp threat and lovable and thus he was too big a threat to keep. Instead Paul ran away and hid behind the actions of his minions and lied about it. Jason hated him for it.

Paul just wasn't trying to win jury votes. The game is just as much about social relationships and good will as it is about comps and controlling votes. He simple is terrible at managing the jury, and he was rightly burned for it.

Josh on the other hand was honest in the end. He took ownership of his flaws and his game. Josh took action in the game and didn't hide behind people. That garnered some respect.

Ya but Matt needs to toughen up. Despite working out and getting swole he still is the little fat kid inside, he needs to shake that shit.

Your 'criteria' and your 'theory' don't work in BB or Survivor. You are removing the human element. Managing emotions and perceptions is important. In fact, it is fundamental.

After his last loss Paul's fans on social media praised him and loved him, but they also pleaded for him to watch his season again and learn jury management. Because if he were to play again he needed that skill to win. He got 'pissed' and shut them down. He is and was delusional.

Paul is an admitted sociopath. He simply couldn't bring himself to think about how other people were feeling. Huge mistake. The needless mistreatment of house guests who were getting evicted was a major game losing blunder. Furthermore, Paul's absolute refusal to be genuine at any time lost him votes. He continued the charade well after he needed to. He could have tried to make Jason not hate him. He could have told Jason that he was the biggest comp threat and lovable and thus he was too big a threat to keep. Instead Paul ran away and hid behind the actions of his minions and lied about it. Jason hated him for it.

Paul just wasn't trying to win jury votes. The game is just as much about social relationships and good will as it is about comps and controlling votes. He simple is terrible at managing the jury, and he was rightly burned for it.

Josh on the other hand was honest in the end. He took ownership of his flaws and his game. Josh took action in the game and didn't hide behind people. That garnered some respect.

I agree. Despite the evolution of both shows over the years this is what still maintains the " social experiment" aspect of both. In both shows the first criteria for a jury vote is "do I not hate this person?". Not even "do I like this person", just simply "not actively hate/dislike" which seems like a pretty low bar but we've seen people like Paul and Russel Hantz not clear that bar multiple times.

Earlier in the season I said that Paul should win and his gameplay was definitely the best but if you make 5 people on the jury hate you enough to vote for Josh then you deserve to lose.

I think even Dan forgot what got him to his BB10 championship when he played the second time around.

He did a great job with jury management in BB10 meanwhile in BB14 he took the total opposite approach and lost all the votes. In BB10 he even got Ollie to give him his vote.
His kindness to Jerry got him another vote.

In his second run he over played his hand similar to Paul minus the bullying tactics.

Back