Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, that dude. And he had that story of trying to burn a goat when he was in his Frat house
Why would they want him? He wasn't much of a personality.

Jessica and Cody are currently filming for the amazing race

Why would they want him? He wasn't much of a personality.

Jessica and Cody are currently filming for the amazing race
I heard they've done very well. Not sure when the season will air

Also, just read that Celebrity Big Brother will air Feb 7, and only runs for two and half weeks

And what the hell is that Av that you're rocking? Isn't it time for some Christmas Gizmo?

Also, just read that Celebrity Big Brother will air Feb 7, and only runs for two and half weeks

And what the hell is that Av that you're rocking? Isn't it time for some Christmas Gizmo?
Two and a half weeks? Lammmmmme!!!

Lmao. I’m in a ginger snaps mood. Hey, it’s set in the winter at least xD

@Lead You gonna follow this celebrity big brother or nah?

I'll watch by two and a half weeks sounds like there won't be much to follow. I bet there won't even be feeds

Canadian Big Brother is around that time, surprised they're going to compete for airtime...unless it's going to be right after it.

haha, my av is an iglu i built with my cousin. We made it to see if we can still make one, hahaha. Haven't made one since high school, they teach us how to make one in high school, i guess its just the eskimo thing to do

Uhhhh....what? Two and a half weeks? Lmfaooo I expected a shorter season cause they're "celebrities" but just wtf....

Big Brother Canada usually premieres around the beginning to middle of March so that would fit well with Celebrity Big Brother. But really, two and a half weeks? I know celebrities don't want to commits to 90+ days but 2.5 weeks seem pointless. You'd think they could get some C and D list celebrities for at least 40-50 days.

Big Brother Canada usually premieres around the beginning to middle of March so that would fit well with Celebrity Big Brother. But really, two and a half weeks? I know celebrities don't want to commits to 90+ days but 2.5 weeks seem pointless. You'd think they could get some C and D list celebrities for at least 40-50 days.

2.5 weeks is peanuts! are they going to do some kind of elimination once every two days? And some kind of comp every day?

Looking forward to Big Brother Canada, it will give me something to watch 3 times a week

Is it possible to watch Big Brother Canada in the states?

GlobalTV streams the 3 most recent episodes but I'm not sure if it's blocked outside Canada. If so, a VPN could get around that. It's also usually available via torrent, which is what I do because I don't watch it live.

If you want to watch it live you might be able to find streams online but I have used them since the show switched from Slice to Global.

@Lead Just saw a commercial, start date for celebrity big brother is Feb 7, not sure how many of the regulars will watch this , haven’t seen anything about the cast yet

@Lead Just saw a commercial, start date for celebrity big brother is Feb 7, not sure how many of the regulars will watch this , haven’t seen anything about the cast yet

Nice. I heard it was only going to be like 2-3 weeks. The whole thing feels like its going to be anothe Over the Top where its Big Brother in name only. I was so excited for OTT and they killed it using season 1 rules pretty much.

I will of course watch it. It's not much of a commitment since it's so short.

Nice. I heard it was only going to be like 2-3 weeks. The whole thing feels like its going to be anothe Over the Top where its Big Brother in name only. I was so excited for OTT and they killed it using season 1 rules pretty much.

I agree. I didn't like the OTT rules. A lot of the cast members annoyed the hell out of me too.

I will of course watch it. It's not much of a commitment since it's so short.

I agree. I didn't like the OTT rules. A lot of the cast members annoyed the hell out of me too.

The only thing I got out of it was when someone here posted a video of Steve the Virgin dancing with Fire Woman by Cult dubbed over it. I still think about it once a week.

Here is the schedule from Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrity_Big_Brother_(U.S._TV_series)

Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Thursday, February 8, 2018
Friday, February 9, 2018
Sunday, February 11, 2018
Monday, February 12, 2018
Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Friday, February 16, 2018
Sunday, February 18, 2018
Monday, February 19, 2018
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Friday, February 23, 2018
Saturday, February 24, 2018
Sunday, February 25, 2018]

I'm hoping the extra episodes mean they will be trying to fit 4-5 weeks of gameplay into the 3 week schedule.

@Lead You doing a thread this year? The houseguests have been announced. There's a few cuties in there this year

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back