Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5UsvsV1vWLD96wV6blkQXHERsSdl7ZJMwXNr6qca-bg.jpg

Party at Paul's Parents house. My takeaway is Paul standing on his toes in lifted boots.

The only Josh vote I could respect was Codys because he was against Paul day 1, could've got him out right off the bat but got fucked over, and still tried to tell everyone but no one listened. That guy gets a pass when he wasn't fooled. The rest got played hard.

I think Paul strategized the evictions way to much on the basis jury wouldn't compare notes. Like all the vote controlling so it could look like paul wasn't involved was pretty foolish on his part.

I'm not in their shoes but my premise of jury is you vote for who should win. Josh did not have an argument for that other than exposing Paul in goodbye messages. That jury voted out of anger of being played by one player who should've been the main target all season and wasn't nominated once. Them picking Josh only tarnishes their season even more cause they played like lemmings and then picked the house idiot as the winner.

I do wonder how everything would've played out without Paul there.
josh could have made a convincing case but didn't. he could have easily pointed out that while paul was using everybody, he was the only one who found a way to use paul. he could have furthered his case by pointing out his goodbye messages were a deliberate way to make his case, blow up paul's selfish game and sway the jury from the beginning. the problem is, i don't think it was a deliberate strategy and josh dumb lucked into all of that.

The other thing I'm reading, is that not only did Paul get his friendship bracelets, and 3 weeks of safety. But apparently, many of the comps that he won last year were front loaded into the season this year to help him along. People speculating that it was to help him get further. I know every year there are always conspiracy theories of helping contestants, and I don't remember which comps he won last year and if they indeed helped him along. I think BB US is guilty of recycling several comps, so they're bound to replay, They need some new comps
well he also clearly had met raven in the past and she was in his alliance from day one. apparently, he also knew christmas before the season started. there was some story of her explaining to josh why she knew she could trust him (her mother worked for him) and then the feed cut off and all of a sudden the conversation topic was totally different. so not only did they give him the friendship bracelets, safety, manipulate the comps but they also planted the house with his people.

I just realized this the other day but vets who have not been in the jury house have not won their second time around

Dan and Paul have never been in jury and both failed

Meanwhile Nicole and Boogie won their respective mulligans

It's a huge advantage to be a part of a jury roundtable and seeing the process of salty houseguests making their half a million decision

Also forgot Rachel
does boogie even count? wasn't everybody a vet when he won?

Global TV still at it

Someone commented awhile ago how they're going to miss their tweets digging into the BB houseguests, global responded with something like, "well survivor starts soon"

5UsvsV1vWLD96wV6blkQXHERsSdl7ZJMwXNr6qca-bg.jpg

Party at Paul's Parents house. My takeaway is Paul standing on his toes in lifted boots.
Wow, Christmas' crossfit profile states she is 5'3, so Paul on his toes and with lifts must be close to that too

does boogie even count? wasn't everybody a vet when he won?
That is a good point.

Boogie's speech and answers were on point tho. He knew what to expect from jury members and how to answer their questions. He gave a perfect answer to Danielle when she questioned his loyalty and Boogie quickly called her out on having multiple partnerships with other guys.

Would have been interesting if Janelle had kept Will instead of Erika.

Would have been interesting if Janelle had kept Will instead of Erika.

I understand why Janelle did it, but it pissed me off when she evicted Will. Will helped Janelle go further in the game, and he deserved to be in the final 3. But, it probably would have come down to Janelle and Boogie anyway in the final 2 because they were the best at comps.

I understand why Janelle did it, but it pissed me off when she evicted Will. Will helped Janelle go further in the game, and he deserved to be in the final 3. But, it probably would have come down to Janelle and Boogie anyway in the final 2 because they were the best at comps.
Yea Janelle thought Erika would take her to the final 2 and Will wouldn't.

But she didn't know Erika was a rat. On top of that Will would have lost every comp and she would have been in the better position going into the final HoH.

If she took Will it would have been close. She would have beaten Boogie pretty easily tho. I think only Will would have given him a vote.

Yea Janelle thought Erika would take her to the final 2 and Will wouldn't.

But she didn't know Erika was a rat. On top of that Will would have lost every comp and she would have been in the better position going into the final HoH.

If she took Will it would have been close. She would have beaten Boogie pretty easily tho. I think only Will would have given him a vote.
Loved when Allison on finale night, congratulates Erika for making final 2, and then tells her to use the money to buy some dignity

So Cody joined twitter, first post was a pic of him and Jess, then he posts this crazy, insane, so over the top and not like Cody at all tweet

Loved when Allison on finale night, congratulates Erika for making final 2, and then tells her to use the money to buy some dignity
lol I felt bad for Erika

Especially after they showed Boogie's comments about using her up

her DRs about a baby with boogie were just as cringe

Great Cody interview, I didn't watch BB OTT but I'm digging this girl interviewing Cody

Ha, and this Dr. Will interview with Jess/Cody, pretty funny. He talks about Jess on Bold and Beautiful and says something about how she should play a proctologist on the show

Wish they would shit can Grodner and her cronies after this disaster of a season. Even if Paul won it would've been tainted to me that 3 week safety thing was a joke.

Still think Hantz got robbed worse then Paul he was backed into a corner and basically dispatched the entire jury on his own carrying his remaing tribe mates to the end that was the definition of outwit outlast outplay... he was an arrogant prick but he straight owned the game.

It was hard to be impressed with Paul's game in comparison the friendship bracelet shit the ridiculous multi week ,safety only vet .......the whole house sans jess and Cody just lined up to lick his balls.

Josh blowing up his Paul's game in goodbye msgs was more the Natalie did in Samoa she basically was just a sweet young girl that no one disliked.

Just saw this

An old CBS sitcom had a Big Brother themed episode where the lead star is a houseguest in the BB house.

Julie Chen, Marcellus, Will, Hardy, Alison, some others are in it. Thought it was a good way to pass the time.

Not sure if any Big Brother viewers here watch The Challenge on MTV, but I keep seeing that Victor, Natalie, Big Meech, and Corey will be on season 31. And I'm hearing that they're hoping its a cross promotion where they can get some of the Challenge participants to appear on Celebrity Big Brother

Not sure if any Big Brother viewers here watch The Challenge on MTV, but I keep seeing that Victor, Natalie, Big Meech, and Corey will be on season 31. And I'm hearing that they're hoping its a cross promotion where they can get some of the Challenge participants to appear on Celebrity Big Brother

Is Corey the dude that had the show mance with Nicole?

Back