Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't watch the finale (because they are long and boring) but Paul should have won. That said, Josh winning is the perfect garbage winner for this garbage season.

I agree with Lead, they really need to stop doing seasons with a few vets coming back. It's disappointing that production doesn't appear to want to do another full all-star season.

Raven became more and more unbearable though after she left. Yea, she was annoying to most of the players but Josh did things to completely piss the whole cast off. One time josh was crying saying he missed his family and mark told him "hey josh, I get that but you need to understand my mother is dead and you are just gone for a little bit having fun here and get to she her after" and josh would calm down and say he knows and literally five minutes later say he missed his family again. He was beyond retarded in that house. I forget the exact quote but he said something fucked up too about codys service in the military like he didn't do anything or something. I still thought they were going to vote against paul no matter what but that's just a few examples of the things things this guy did. His jury management was awful aside from letting the jury know paul was involved
I would have laughed though considering that Raven got more delusional and it'd have been hilarious watching her get told she was a horrible player by the jury with their votes. It all depends on which poison you want to take, the pathological liar or the loud obnoxious guy.

I didn't watch the finale (because they are long and boring) but Paul should have won. That said, Josh winning is the perfect garbage winner for this garbage season.

I agree with Lead, they really need to stop doing seasons with a few vets coming back. It's disappointing that production doesn't appear to want to do another full all-star season.
They should do an All Star season. They should also do a "redemption" season for some of the losers. There is no way they will stop mixing vets with new players though. The vets bring name recognition to the show and probably better ratings.

They should do an All Star season. They should also do a "redemption" season for some of the losers. There is no way they will stop mixing vets with new players though. The vets bring name recognition to the show and probably better ratings.

I like the redemption idea....can have Paul back for a 3rd straight season, hahaha

I like the redemption idea....can have Paul back for a 3rd straight season, hahaha
I think the disappoint and heart ache of losing the last 2 seasons by 1 vote would make it hard to come back. He's be a target to get taken out and it'd be early as hell.

I think the disappoint and heart ache of losing the last 2 seasons by 1 vote would make it hard to come back. He's be a target to get taken out and it'd be early as hell.
he was supposed to be a target and taken out this season but he manipulated his way back to the final 2. his strategy for the third time should be, "guys take me to the final two and you'll win, theres no way the jury will ever vote for me".

Lol Josh wins basically on jury management. I already knew his lies on the goodbye messages would come back to bite him, but he double downed on it tonight during the questions. Laughed my ass off at the end with Raven holding Paul after the vote. Loyal to the end

I got shocked twice. First when Josh brought Paul with him to the final two, and again when the jury went full on petty and gave it to Josh. I didn't like how far Paul went with his bullshit either, but I'm shocked the house voted the way they did. I think they are gonna get eaten alive on social media for being the Pettiest BB Jury in history. Still, that was some classic TV right there. It's precisely why I watch this garbage! :p

No more returning players unless it's final 3 caliber all stars. And if it's all stars..no new players. And fuck all the twists, temptations, battle backs, etc. I want season 2 back.

Someone quote my post from 1 or 2 months ago. I picked kevin or josh as the only two players to beat paul in a final two.

Paul played too hard to manipulate 92% of the house. Paul's only real targets this year were cody and jessica. Aside from that Paul needed to pick a top 3 or 5 and go from there. Instead Paul tried to play a best friends with everyone approach and burned his social game.

I do think this cast was pretty weak, I'd say Jessica, Paul, Cameron, and Dominiqe were the 4 most strategic players and 3 of them were out of on the outs by week 2. Made for a shit season. By strategic I mean "picking up on bullshit"

Having 3 of the most bullshit calling players voted out so early ruined the season.

Yeah, I think Paul would be more deserving of being part of an "All Stars" cast than a "Redemption" cast.

Lol Josh wins basically on jury management. I already knew his lies on the goodbye messages would come back to bite him, but he double downed on it tonight during the questions. Laughed my ass off at the end with Raven holding Paul after the vote. Loyal to the end

I wonder if Raven cost Paul votes. Alex, Jason, Mark and Elana couldn't stand her and probably had to listen to her talk about the ONE TRUE alliance non stop in the Jury House lol

Someone quote my post from 1 or 2 months ago. I picked kevin or josh as the only two players to beat paul in a final two.

Paul played too hard to manipulate 92% of the house. Paul's only real targets this year were cody and jessica. Aside from that Paul needed to pick a top 3 or 5 and go from there. Instead Paul tried to play a best friends with everyone approach and burned his social game.

I do think this cast was pretty weak, I'd say Jessica, Paul, Cameron, and Dominiqe were the 4 most strategic players and 3 of them were out of on the outs by week 2. Made for a shit season. By strategic I mean "picking up on bullshit"

Having 3 of the most bullshit calling players voted out so early ruined the season.

I honestly don't remember 1 interaction with Cameron. What bullshit did Jessica pick up on?

Even though Raven is an easy target shes probably the best goat to bring to final 2. Even a bitter final jury wouldn't vote for Raven to win. Most of the house guests have hated her for being totally fake since like week 2.

Honestly Christmas herself is a pretty good goat.

Still think its a bullshit season with a veteran player returning and being given a month of safety.

Also i'd totally watch a season of the amazing race with Josh and mark.

With Kevin and Josh being wildcards (think bitter jury) i'd say the house will vote

Paul
Jason
Alex
Matt
Christmas
raven

as the winner regardless of who they sit next to. You have to think the first 4 jurors could really sway the rest of the jury as they come in 1 by 1.Still some time left to play but I think kevin or josh could take it if they are in final 2.

Not a bad prediction.

In hindsight I don't get Paul's strategy of claiming to have nothing to do with the evictions. If they believe him, he comes off as powerless and out of the loop (which is not believable) or they don't believe him and think he's a liar who won't own his own game.

And it turns out it was the latter and it cost him the win.

The look on Paul's face when the vote was tied and Julie said it comes down to cody's vote made this whole shit season worth it.

I've started watching this show with my wife. Not completely sold on it but she enjoys having a show we watch and discuss together. I thought it was hilarious Cody got viewers favorite guest. We were hoping for that, but didn't really expect it. Beardo deserved to win simply on merit, truly played those folks like a fiddle. Puppet master wasn't an exaggeration. Crybaby at least had the low cunning to divert blame in his goodbye messages. He probably figured this group of dummies wouldn't be able to piece it all together in the jury house.

What was up with that pasty girl pretending to be running the house? From the jury house she says this? Talk about delusion.

The look on Paul's face when the vote was tied and Julie said it comes down to cody's vote made this whole shit season worth it.
Hah! I didn't notice that. It would've been funny to see fancy dan win. Has there ever been a season where a floater coasted to the final and won?

Shitttt waiting for the full jury roundtable to come online since I still wanna see it. Only clip uploaded on YT is Mark vs Matt and that shit is awesome. "Sit down Mark" "I am sitting down Matt!" lmfao

Hah! I didn't notice that. It would've been funny to see fancy dan win. Has there ever been a season where a floater coasted to the final and won?
Steve from BB17. I was actually rewatching it over the summer, stopped after Clay/Shelly evictions for really no reason. I remember Steve picking it up a bit toward the end, but he was the ultimate floater. He was even open about how much of a floater he was trying to be in the beginning of the game. Granted, it was a good season to do so with the divisions in the house, but man was he lame

Back