Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steve from BB17. I was actually rewatching it over the summer, stopped after Clay/Shelly evictions for really no reason. I remember Steve picking it up a bit toward the end, but he was the ultimate floater. He was even open about how much of a floater he was trying to be in the beginning of the game. Granted, it was a good season to do so with the divisions in the house, but man was he lame
What transpired to allow that end result? Did the other finalist anger the jury members? Seems taboo to vote for a floater out of anger.

I've started watching this show with my wife. Not completely sold on it but she enjoys having a show we watch and discuss together. I thought it was hilarious Cody got viewers favorite guest. We were hoping for that, but didn't really expect it. Beardo deserved to win simply on merit, truly played those folks like a fiddle. Puppet master wasn't an exaggeration. Crybaby at least had the low cunning to divert blame in his goodbye messages. He probably figured this group of dummies wouldn't be able to piece it all together in the jury house.

What was up with that pasty girl pretending to be running the house? From the jury house she says this? Talk about delusion.
Ha, pasty girl. I like that, the pasty puppet master

Also, Christmas all season talking about how she's a fighter, broken foot this, broken foot that, staying in the house and showing her fighting spirit. 2 days ago to Josh/Paul, "You two should take each other to finals" and just gives up

What transpired to allow that end result? Did the other finalist anger the jury members? Seems taboo to vote for a floater out of anger.
Can only go off memory but he took out Vanessa in the final 3 who played a brutal game so that earned him favor. I remember not giving a shit who won after Vanessa was taken out, but upon my rewatch I thought the twins Liz & Julia played a phenomenal game. Positioned themselves in the house brilliantly with both their allies and opposing side of the house, and always played with whats best for them in mind (mainly backing up Austin who was never gonna flip on them when their alliance was looking at getting him out)

Shitttt waiting for the full jury roundtable to come online since I still wanna see it. Only clip uploaded on YT is Mark vs Matt and that shit is awesome. "Sit down Mark" "I am sitting down Matt!" lmfao
Post it here when you find it, wanna watch that too

I heard Dr Will was wearing an earpiece and production told him what to ask. Apparently he doesn't even watch the show, hasn't watched in several seasons

Ha, pasty girl. I like that, the pasty puppet master

Also, Christmas all season talking about how she's a fighter, broken foot this, broken foot that, staying in the house and showing her fighting spirit. 2 days ago to Josh/Paul, "You two should take each other to finals" and just gives up
She really said that? I would bang her without question. She has a weird attractiveness that has little to do with her looks. Maybe her smile and confidence? Not sure. Out of the final 3 I was hoping for her to win. Not that I think she deserved it. Beardo controlled the whole house in entirety. Only downside to that appears to be bitter jury members that didn't appreciate being deceived.

I heard Dr Will was wearing an earpiece and production told him what to ask. Apparently he doesn't even watch the show, hasn't watched in several seasons

He confirmed the earpiece thing last night when he was doing the backyard interviews.

sxj85y.jpg

The look on everyone's face when Christmas asked her dumbass jury question to Josh

Paul fucked up by not keeping Raven.

That was his meal ticket. Either her or Kevin because Alex wouldn't have given her vote to either.

I guess he would beat Christmas but he was dead set on Josh and didn't count on the meatball going full ravioli.

I feel Paul should have won simply based on not touching block once; but he should have been honest in his goodbye messages and owned up to his mistakes and lies. No one likes a smug lying asshole.

Last edited:
LOL @ people who think that Josh did not deserve to win.
In Big Brother - The Win is NOT handed to or deserved by the person who had the best stats or had the most control of the house/game.

Josh is like Keyser Söze. He pulled the wool over all of the house guests eyes and he pulled the wool over your eyes too if you think he didn't deserve to win. Didn't you see when he revealed his secret/ secret weapon?

Josh's secret/secret weapon inside the spoiler!

He is a Super Fan!!! BOOM!!! and he has been since the age of 14. He was brilliant enough not to share this valuable info with any of the house guests because if they had any inclination that he had been a Super Fan since age 14 - that would have made him a huge target and they would have voted him out weeks ago!

MB17.gif

Hah! I didn't notice that. It would've been funny to see fancy dan win. Has there ever been a season where a floater coasted to the final and won?

Epic....

Edit - Why is this site fucking up twitter videos lately. Stupid.

As far as your question.... this clown somehow managed to win what is actually the worst season of BB, not this season.
andy-herren.jpg

So Paul can fuck off now.

He's a good B+ player but not quite up to elite status. This will prob eat him up for a while. 2 2nds puts him up there but he's not even in Jordan's league lmao.

Hopefully no more vets mixed with rookies.

I want my All Star season dammit; or completely new people who are there to play the game and not play house

sxj85y.jpg

The look on everyone's face when Christmas asked her dumbass jury question to Josh

what the hell was her question about anyways? don't remember her mentioning anything remotely like that this season

So Paul can fuck off now.

He's a good B+ player but not quite up to elite status. This will prob eat him up for a while. 2 2nds puts him up there but he's not even in Jordan's league lmao.

Hopefully no more vets mixed with rookies.

I want my All Star season dammit; or completely new people who are there to play the game and not play house

would be happy with an All-Star season as well

I wonder if Raven cost Paul votes. Alex, Jason, Mark and Elana couldn't stand her and probably had to listen to her talk about the ONE TRUE alliance non stop in the Jury House lol

It's funny that Matt shuts the fuck up when she starts getting like that, until Mark last night. She wasn't wrong last night about Paul, but I'm still lol'ing at her cucking Matt to stand next to Paul when they were announcing AFP

He saw Jillian last night and didn't know who the fuck she was lmao

what the hell was her question about anyways? don't remember her mentioning anything remotely like that this season
think she was talking about evicting a pet or something. She was so unaware of how stupid the question was but she already made up her mind on the winner.

Watching Rob Has A Podcast red carpet interviews. Christmas is so cringe. Says she was proud of Josh's behavior in the house? And that people have to be in the house to understand why people were getting personally attacked and bullied? Yikes

Christmas is delusional

The worst part of last night was watching her eviction interview

I was bashing the fast forward button to failure and then changed it to Masterchef until she was gone

I lol'ed at this http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brothe...e-question-on-everyone-s-mind-what-happened-/

Though the conclusion of Big Brother 19 was particularly exciting for one Houseguest, it left 16 others disappointed.

None more so than runner-up—for the second year in a row, by only one vote—Paul Abrahamian.

As the only returning Houseguest playing Season 19, Paul should've had a huge target on his back, yet he managed to maneuver his way to the bitter end and manipulate every major event inside the house.

So... what happened? We caught up with Paul to get his take.

613add4213a81f2d_paul2.jpg

Last night you told host Julie Chen that you didn't know where things went wrong. Now that you've had a night to think about it... what happened? Do you have more to share about the finale results and how you're feeling?

Paul Abrahamian:
I’m just going to go ahead and assume that the Jury was just not satisfied with something. You know, I don't think they understood the position that I was in and I had to do what I did to make sure I wasn't nominated every week and taken out.

And I think that maybe when they were clipped before me, maybe they were a little upset about that or thought that I backstabbed them, but I never promised anyone that I'd throw my game away for them, so I'm not sure why they would have expected me to.

Do you regret butting heads with Cody at the start of the summer, since he wound up being the deciding vote?

Paul: It wasn't me that butt heads with him. He walked into the house telling me how much he didn't like me. He didn't really give me a chance and made it clear how much he wanted me out of the game.

He really was just rude and mean to me from the get go, so I didn't really have much time to sway anything with him. He was gunning for me from the beginning and rallying everyone against me.

10f4f7756abd5f27_paul1.jpg

What was your reaction to hearing that Jessica would’ve voted for you if she had been in Jury?

Paul: It's irrelevant at that point. I thought it was best to get her out when I did. She was clearly the better player than Cody. She had a better social game and won more comps and had more weight in the house.

So at that point, I thought it was a smarter idea to get Jessica out as opposed to Cody. He was just not as good of a player at that moment.

Are you surprised Cody was voted America’s Favorite Houseguest?

Paul:
Absolutely. Extremely bizarre. He didn’t care much about the game, he didn't treat any of it with respect or the Houseguests with respect, he just had an infatuation with Jessica and an infatuation with disliking me, so... I’m not quite sure what personality he portrayed.

Maybe in the DR room... somewhere that I must have missed. But living with him was definitely not fun.

ce2e7b83bb22a94c_paul4.jpg

Do you feel like you formed close relationships that will continue in real life?

Paul:
Josh and Christmas stood by me for a long part of the game, so I'll definitely be in touch with them. We had a genuine connection and they're cool people. And I also had a connection with Kevin.

Matt and Raven were really sweet to me and for anyone that's willing to take the game for what it's worth, I’d be more than likely to have friendship with, but anybody who's going to talk to me about them being upset with the game, I don't have time for that in my real life.

How did you keep track of all the gameplay/conversations/alliances like you did?

Paul:
I don't know. I legitimately don't know. It was just sort of naturally flowing in the game setting.

I knew in order to get my way to the top I had to swindle the other Houseguests who knew what my game play was, that I had to go at it from a different angle and be a few steps ahead. I was just kind of always on top of my ball.

3cd06414b74468c3_paul5.jpg

Do you think the third time could be the charm?

Paul:
I’m not quite sure they'd ask me back. I've spent 191 days in the house so far and I'm definitely crazy at this point so I'd probably do 191 more if I had the chance.

I love the game. I love being able to play different angles of the game and you know, I had a good time.

Anything you’d like to say to the BB fans?

Paul:
I appreciate all my fans that stuck by me, whether from last season or this season. I appreciate all the fans who understand the game aspect and the difficulties of the house and the gameplay.

Other than that, anyone else that wants to speak against the latter, can go ahead and sign up for BB two seasons in a row.

Josh winning is a fucking joke, no one else deserved to win besides Paul. Paul and maybe Chris not christmas because she looks like a dude, were the only ones playing the game. Everyone else was just swimming like a feeder fish around Paul the whole time. Maybe Im old school but I dont think they should be so bitter against Paul, his actions are how you used to win the game.

Back