Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope and even though solid comparison Paul getting robbed tonight is a lot worse. Russell's first L he was such an egomaniac and lost to lowkey good player Natalie. His second L he was still a whacky egomaniac, luck played a lot in him going far, and he sat next to two legends in final 3.

Paul sat next to Josh.

also, I'm speaking from a standpoint where I think Ian had an argument for winning season 14. Josh didn't. I was telling my friend he was smart doing those goodbye messages each week and then taking paul hoping they were pissed enough but that to me is the only thing you can give him and it was something done after they walked outside the house. I love how pissed paul looked that he did that though.

2nd worst winner in 19 seasons and worst jury pick in 19 seasons

No he was a beast and made great strategic moves but gave zero fucks about social game and faced same bitter jury situation

Dang, I always heard him as the best player so I assumed he at least once. I know he was a villain but thought he must've had a season where they appreciated it

I wonder how quickly Jess will spend Cody's 25 grand

bitter Jury, thats why you have to start thinking about it when it goes to the final 9. I remember Dan Geeshling losing because of a bitter jury as well

think of it from this standpoint though. If paul was a new player, does he lose to tonight. If all those players are returnees, does he lose tonight? I think both are no. I also think CBS can stop bitching everytime this happens cause they never learn new players and returnees will always interact differently and it will cause situations like this.

LOL think I'll watch this after all. It's been recording on the pvr. I love Paul losing
You'll love Julie asking him what went wrong this year and Paul just stunned, rare to see that guy quiet and not very expressive

bitter Jury, thats why you have to start thinking about it when it goes to the final 9. I remember Dan Geeshling losing because of a bitter jury as well

Ironically Paul played his goodbye messages with the intention of Jury Management

what he didn't count on was Paul essentially screwing Pauls "I tried to save you" schtick by being like "YUP US THREE DID THIS TO YOU MEATBALLS!"

You could see it in Pauls face after the Josh-Goodbye message segment. He knew "holy shit i answered all my jhury questions thinking they believe I was innocent...but Josh outed me every single elimination...."

Ironically Pauls best gameplan of jury management was ousted by a big dummy latino who probably doesnt even realize that his own goodbye messages were his biggest strategic move of the summer...because those messages 100% cost Paul the game

I wonder how quickly Jess will spend Cody's 25 grand

Me and my ex bet they'd last 3 months but that money now and the possibility how much CBS might want them back for another season might change my mind

Dang, I always heard him as the best player so I assumed he at least once. I know he was a villain but thought he must've had a season where they appreciated it

oh man, watch survivor samoa...its phenomenal TV because of Russel. He goes into the merge with a huge numbers disadvantage and turns it around in the most brilliant fucking way

think of it from this standpoint though. If paul was a new player, does he lose to tonight. If all those players are returnees, does he lose tonight? I think both are no. I also think CBS can stop bitching everytime this happens cause they never learn new players and returnees will always interact differently and it will cause situations like this.

Alex, who was one of his closest allies most of the season didn't pick for him because of bad jury management. If he kept his word and decided to take her to final 3 (with Josh still winning and taking Paul over Alex) then Alex would of easily picked him to win.

These jury members are awarding you $500k, you better believe they won't vote for you if you're backstabbing them. Acting like a villain is a lot worse than backstabbing allies IMO.

But he wasn't a new player... and he knew that...

Ironically Paul played his goodbye messages with the intention of Jury Management

what he didn't count on was Paul essentially screwing Pauls "I tried to save you" schtick by being like "YUP US THREE DID THIS TO YOU MEATBALLS!"

You could see it in Pauls face after the Josh-Goodbye message segment. He knew "holy shit i answered all my jhury questions thinking they believe I was innocent...but Josh outed me every single elimination...."

Ironically Pauls best gameplan of jury management was ousted by a big dummy latino who probably doesnt even realize that his own goodbye messages were his biggest strategic move of the summer...because those messages 100% cost Paul the game

Josh knew to start playing the jury at that time, that was smart...whatever it was on purpose or not.

Me and my ex bet they'd last 3 months but that money now and the possibility how much CBS might want them back for another season might change my mind

I believe there was a couple that were brought back to all stars after they broke up.

Nope and even though solid comparison Paul getting robbed tonight is a lot worse. Russell's first L he was such an egomaniac and lost to lowkey good player Natalie. His second L he was still a whacky egomaniac, luck played a lot in him going far, and he sat next to two legends in final 3.

Paul sat next to Josh.

I agree that this was an even bigger robbery

I think if Paul had dropped Josh earlier, he'd have been safer to win. If it was Raven sitting next to Paul, he'd have won with no issues.

This 1000%. I do think people underestimate those videos too. I remember every week season 12 was Hayden just saying nice things to everyone while others were talking shit and it looked all to easy for him to win it all. How could you hate Hayden?

But he wasn't a new player... and he knew that...

which means he had to play a different game then they did. It's impossible to just be a normal player with that set up. The same case with them knowing they should've taken him out as soon as they could. The other flaw I hate about these seasons is how production has to try to weigh it. This year they used the three weeks safety which okay, that's fine but they set it up to completely fuck whoever took a risk and went against paul. Season 13 they did that too. They made it set up so new pairs would turn on each other and finally when one of the new players got a vet out, they bring him right back. You can't set things up this way and ever expect a fair season. He brought Josh to the end. If I'm thinking of that jury and the final two, he picked the best player to bring. Maybe Raven in hindsight but during the season playing out, josh was the worst player to bring.

I think if Paul had dropped Josh earlier, he'd have been safer to win. If it was Raven sitting next to Paul, he'd have won with no issues.

Raven became more and more unbearable though after she left. Yea, she was annoying to most of the players but Josh did things to completely piss the whole cast off. One time josh was crying saying he missed his family and mark told him "hey josh, I get that but you need to understand my mother is dead and you are just gone for a little bit having fun here and get to she her after" and josh would calm down and say he knows and literally five minutes later say he missed his family again. He was beyond retarded in that house. I forget the exact quote but he said something fucked up too about codys service in the military like he didn't do anything or something. I still thought they were going to vote against paul no matter what but that's just a few examples of the things things this guy did. His jury management was awful aside from letting the jury know paul was involved

I believe there was a couple that were brought back to all stars after they broke up.

I want them to bring back Nicole victor cody James and Natalie and watch that multi love triangle tear each other apart. There's so much love and hate there

Alex, who was one of his closest allies most of the season didn't pick for him because of bad jury management. If he kept his word and decided to take her to final 3 (with Josh still winning and taking Paul over Alex) then Alex would of easily picked him to win.

These jury members are awarding you $500k, you better believe they won't vote for you if you're backstabbing them. Acting like a villain is a lot worse than backstabbing allies IMO.

he wasn't presenting himself as a villain though. I do think he managed Alex not that well but he must've that straight up telling her would've been better than revealing it at veto. All the other players he mostly played the sorry man goodbye message. I agree Josh's videos were good and noticed each week (especially Jason's week) what he was doing and I do think Josh did it intentionally but I don't think that wins him the game. If you banked completely on your goodbye messages, you aren't even a subpar player. Now of those votes for Josh was a "Josh played the better game vote". We can blame Paul all day but I think the blame lies far more with those players and production for continuing to do these seasons

Josh wins and Cody gets AFP. These were votes against the establishment. America and the jury decided to drain the swamp.

bork1}

Back