Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So question about the current HOH and who may be nominated....

Here's the convo with Paul

What? Every week they tell people, you're going up as a pawn. So is this Paul just doing game, will tell Alex "Josh says you're safe" and then when Josh nominates her, he'll act all surprised. Or is there actually some technicality where you can't say "you're going up on the block", but you can say "you MAY go up" or "are you ok if you go up?"

Please Josh, do it. You'll win the game if you do it and make it to the finals!

Do it you fucking meatball! Get Alex and Kevin on board and it's a done deal.

I'd start watching again if this happens

Alex went from being one of my favorite houseguests ever to one of my least favorite this season. There should be a Big Brother spinoff where we just watch houseguests react to watching their own season. I'd be really interested to see what Alex thinks of herself.

So apparently Paul convinced Alex to put up Raven and Kevin. Plans going well for him and he's got Josh on a leash for this HoH. Kevin threw the last 2 HoH and is basically Paul's lapdog just like everyone else. Paul has never been on the block which is gonna be a big part of his jury speech and he feels no fear with Josh in power

Just read that Josh's parents have been evacuated out of Miami, and have asked production not to say anything to him so he can focus on winning

Julie Chen tweeted about the Revengers, guess we get to see quite a few old houseguests

And just read a funny article. Some quotes from the article

https://www.globaltv.com/bigbrother/latest/raven-was-inspired-by-dr-will/

Raven Walton says she modeled her game after Big Brother legend and season 2 winner, Will Kirby.

“My argument (to the jury) would have been that I played a great social game. Everyone liked me. Honestly, the one person I didn’t work well with was like a little squirrel running from room to room trying to get information. I didn’t get much blood on my hands; which was my strategy. I was going for a Will Kirby. He didn’t win a single HOH; which was how he avoided getting blood on his hands. My strategy was to play the best social game, so that everyone would like me and in the end, it would be hard for them not to vote for me,” she said.

“No, I wasn’t going into the house trying to play the sympathy card. I went into the house with the intention of educating people on Gastroparesis. I had a story to tell and wasn’t going to be quiet about it. I went into the house with the goal of spreading awareness about my disease but not using it to gain sympathy. I told people not to treat me any differently … even though I have this disease and a pacemaker. I wanted them to treat me like a regular game player and they did,” she said emphatically.

Dr. Will's reaction....

giphy.gif

200.gif

tumblr_inline_mraxmbsgnm1qz4rgp.gif

I had read about this, why was Paul so annoyed?

He feels bad about getting Alex up and she's using fake tears to play him. She admitted this to Paul and he told Josh, but he's still being emotional about it.

chilltown is the best thing to ever happen to big brother.

I am confused. What exactly is the "Revengers?" Is it a show?
The BB comics comp will be coming up soon. Sounds like it happened last night as the Veto Comp. I'm sure these houseguests are there to host the HOH comp that will air tonight or have something to do with it. Just a way for CBS to bring back some previous houseguests for a bit. And from that, the houseguests will know that the Veto comp will be the BB comics comp.

And I guess it hasn't been posted yet

Nominees...

Alex and Kevin are nominated

Veto winner...

Paul won the BB comics veto. Apparently he's not happy with his comic. Sounds like production likes to take subtle shots at the houseguests this year, and did so this week through the comics

Also, love this gif of Julie Chen, no sound but it's when Raven was talking about how no one would want to take her to final 2 because of her story

Alex is straight up retarded. Christmas's story makes sense in that she needs people to vary her her comps, Kevin can't win comps so he's along for the ride, Josh is following Christmas but making moves for Jury votes.

Alex had no reason at all to give up, and afterwards she nominates Kevin and Raven lol.

She is the dumbest Gook in history.

Yeah she is a dumb monkey. Raven and Kevin had nothing to do with Jason being evicted but her blind hatred for Kevin is making her more dumber. She has some of the most dumbest and weirdest assumptions as well. I dislike her alot. I also hate that she compared what happened to her cousin getting raped and killed to Jessica touching Paul's butt I believe. Bitch is plain retarded.

Some good convo going on about this week's target...

I guess they told Alex they plan to vote her out

Josh/Christmas/Paul feeling badly about it

Back